NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

My opinion of Mega is that he's still in RVS and it's a bit strange even for a new player. Right now I'd say he's probably the best lynch.
Oh wow, I go inactive for 10 hours and already somebody wants to lynch me. OK.

Keep in mind Schiavetto hasn't even claimed yet and TBZ has been suspiciously inactive all game. But sure, lynch me if you want, we can afford at least one ML.

If someone doesn't claim vig and own up to shooting Zaroco then that means maf surely has an Extra Kill though, which we should get rid of ASAP.

Caff's supposedly a town PR so I don't want to risk lynching him, Haruno's confirmed town so he's off the table, so the best choice for a lynch would be either Schia or one of the many, many VT claims (which includes me, I guess, but TBZ is more suspicious imo).

I wouldn't be surprised if the extra kill was a comeback mechanism since in my experience, the winrate of scum plummets to nearly 0% if they get lynched D1 and D2

but TBZ is more suspicious imo
The only scum left is the ninja who acted on N1 (probably ninja 1S multi 1S to fit the power format of the other scum).

Thunder wasn't subbed in until D2, so that means Fenrir would have had to slanked the daygame, done the nightkill, and then still got subbed out despite doing something.

I think Thunder's cleared by slot activity, or rather the lack thereof.

Tyranitar's another ACT member? I think that also bolsters the likehood of Gengar being Town, since that means there's a parallel between ACT having two members in the game and Meanies having two members in the game.

schia is probably vanilla fwiw

The only scum left is the ninja who acted on N1 (probably ninja 1S multi 1S to fit the power format of the other scum).

Thunder wasn't subbed in until D2, so that means Fenrir would have had to slanked the daygame, done the nightkill, and then still got subbed out despite doing something.

I think Thunder's cleared by slot activity, or rather the lack thereof.
do we know if the host would have allowed M2H to force the fenrir/tbz slot to go on the kill? esp if they were a ninja

Which puts four in my Townreads: Haruno, Caff, Thunder, and Paperblrr.

I'm not sure what I think about Schia coming in and blowing the artistic parallel out of the water. Tbh, I'm not sure what I think about her alignment either. She's been excluding herself from the game, which gives me less to read from her.

Mega I still have my suspicions about.

Heal I would put down as least suspicious of the three despite Haruno's opinion. Overlooking Heal has burned me before, but he's markedly different from his last antiTown game.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Vanilla Townsquare Service Providers:
heal- pelipper
zaro- wigglytuff

PR Townsquare Service Providers:
haruno - makuhita - tracker
dopog- Kanga - jail keeper

Team Meanies
panic- medicham
caffbo- gengar - watcher

Team ACT
nuxl- charizard
tbz- tyranitar
schi - alakazam

Random Villagers
lrr- lombre
mega- snubull

scum
?- squirtle
m2h- charmander
clarinet-absol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)