NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
HeaLnDeaL You've laid it all out. Whgere do you think the incongruity most likely is?
honestly

I think one major incongruity is your relationship to team meanie. First you say team meanie has to be town,then you say there's a 5% gengar isn't town, and now you phrase it like gengar is very likely not town. I don't really know wut's going on.

Can you clarify / paraphrase your role PM's flavor? Don't want to be suspicious of you for much longer so I'd prefer things just are made more clear sooner than later.

tbh, i was 5% concerned about that becuase my flavor mentions how I've noticed Gengar isn't so much of a douche wad now even though we totally do federal crimes and shit
And I was like "Would SB really feed me info in flavor?"
Host aren't supposed to give Townies info except in specific regulated circumstances. Being a VT is not one of those circumstances. This is why the 5% is not longer a consideration to me. It's not just about thinking Caff is Town, it's about thinking SB wouldn't make this kind of mistake.

No. If it is Caff, hinting in my flavor that Gengar could have gone to the dark side is info I shouldn't have. That's a screwup I won't believe in.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Host aren't supposed to give Townies info except in specific regulated circumstances. Being a VT is not one of those circumstances. This is why the 5% is not longer a consideration to me. It's not just about thinking Caff is Town, it's about thinking SB wouldn't make this kind of mistake.
so then why are you doubting caff now? or am I misreading that?

Why would your role PM be the only town role PM the mentions another pokemon? @_@

brb, rereading the flips.
It's not. Both scum Role PMs mention Squirtle.

Panic makes a fair argument about TBZ and Fenrir. So if that's the case, then either Heal, Lrr or Schia is lying about their role. And out of the three of them, Schia to me seems the most suspicious, so...

##Unvote
##Vote: Schiavetto

So far nobody in ACT has said if their role PM mentions other ACT members. That detail hasn't been considered relevant before now, whereas my role PM became relevant when Caff claimed. Most people aren't going to get this reference, but it's kinda like the MU game hosted by catgode where I hard defended the Town Miller Gladiator because I knew catgode has used the role before. When something becomes relevant, don't just keep it under your hat.

Thunder~BALLZ Schiavetto could confirm now if there's a similar namedrop in thier own PMs.

~~~~~
I was trying to parse through info earlier. Particular the points where 1) it looked like there was some symmetry between roles that I would totally be tempted to do as a host myself because it'd be aesthetically pleasing and 2) when Schia took that thought and flipped it one it's head by breaking the symmetry with her claim.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting

Panic makes a fair argument about TBZ and Fenrir. So if that's the case, then either Heal, Lrr or Schia is lying about their role. And out of the three of them, Schia to me seems the most suspicious, so...

##Unvote
you realize that I specifically said the only TOWN role pm, right?

##Unvote
You don't get to do this without engaging with anything outlined in my previous post, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)