NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
CaffeineBoost do you have any defense to the Mega vote yesterday
Defence? I can give you a reason. I considered my reason for suspecting Haruno was a bit stupid and that Tracker + Watcher was viable, which made me re-evaluate my read on Haruno and M2H. Mega had been acting weird but I initially dismissed it as him being new... then he continued to just randomly sheep and contribute nothing, so I dismissed my dismissal and thought he was the best lynch at the time.

I'm unsure if he's actually scum or not since he's actually been making some at par contributions but he and TBZ are the most susp people rn.

I feel as though Thunder's trolling us. He votes Panic with no explanation, switches his vote to me after I say one word (again, with no explanation), goes AFK for almost an hour, returns solely to post a shitty one-liner, and then doesn't make any more posts for an hour and a half even though he was viewing this thread 30 minutes ago. Something's going on here.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I feel as though Thunder's trolling us. He votes Panic with no explanation, switches his vote to me after I say one word (again, with no explanation), goes AFK for almost an hour, returns solely to post a shitty one-liner, and then doesn't make any more posts for an hour and a half even though he was viewing this thread 30 minutes ago. Something's going on here.
Just tag him lots Thunder~BALLZ

5 is hammer threshold today. We have a little less than two days left.

##Vote Thunder~BALLZ

I'd like to wagon to hold at two for at least 12 hours. I'd also like to get other people's opinions about Thunder in the meantime. Not just this, but in general.

TL;DR: Who can bring me a Thunder case without yolojumping on the wagon?

Also SB. can we please can a vote count.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
5 is hammer threshold today. We have a little less than two days left.

##Vote Thunder~BALLZ

I'd like to wagon to hold at two for at least 12 hours. I'd also like to get other people's opinions about Thunder in the meantime. Not just this, but in general.

TL;DR: Who can bring me a Thunder case without yolojumping on the wagon?

Also SB. can we please can a vote count.
why do you want to hold the wagon at 2 for so long?

I think 2 is a weird number and it seems unhelpful to say "hey townies, don't vote for the person you want to vote for if that person is tbz."

It sounds like you're wanting us to search elsewhere while you yourself get to hold the fort.

1) This is pressure.
2) Thunder still needs to explain himself. If he goes 12 hours without doing so, fuck him, it's no longer pressure.
3) I'm not confident in this read. By most people's reactions, it seems like nobody is.
4) We still have two days minus a few hours to talk about where we go if it's not Thunder.
5) If it's not Thunder and we just fucking hammer him, the mislynch will be at least 80% Town's fault, which is shameful.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
1) This is pressure.
2) Thunder still needs to explain himself. If he goes 12 hours without doing so, fuck him, it's no longer pressure.
3) I'm not confident in this read. By most people's reactions, it seems like nobody is.
4) We still have two days minus a few hours to talk about where we go if it's not Thunder.
5) If it's not Thunder and we just fucking hammer him, the mislynch will be at least 80% Town's fault, which is shameful.
I don't think you understand what pressure is.

Telling someone that they will get a max of 2 votes is removing pressure from them, not adding it or creating it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)