Pokemon RAINBOW Tournament [Brackets R2!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, sorry. I was out of town Friday and Saturday. I couldn't get on Thursday. Anyways, I originally PMed Lexay and he replied. I was planning on getting on this Thursday or Friday, but he's obviously in Spain.... I'm leaving for Spring Break the morning of the 31st... I'll take the DQ if needed.

k Judgement we need to get this done, originally I was going to quit but then I realized we had another week. Lets set a date. Time. Place. Ill also PM you again so we can work shit out.

Obviously still haven't heard from Lexay. I have to be at the airport tommorrow at 6 a.m., so tonight's the last night I can battle for a week.

All that being said, I will willingly take the DQ if needed.

Hyra, I'll flip a coin between you and Lexay, seeing as you both posted saying you couldn't get in contact and have other things going on.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Obviously still haven't heard from Lexay. I have to be at the airport tommorrow at 6 a.m., so tonight's the last night I can battle for a week.

All that being said, I will willingly take the DQ if needed.
well if you couldnt battle on thursday then why didnt you pm me with that information, instead of waiting til i was gone? i replied to your PM march 19th and i left for spain on the 24th iirc and i was online all those days. i only take DQ's when they are appropiate. you asked me to set a time, i did, you didnt reply in time, not my fault.

So Lexay will be getting the win. Well it's the 2nd here, so I'm giving until midnight tonight (GMT mind) to get the remaining battles done. Please try your hardest to find your opponent =/

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully aragornbird and I can get our battle done tonight, maybe sometime after 4 pm he said. We really haven't ever been on at the same time though so it's been fairly difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)