Pokemon Ranch Info

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
While I was searching GameFaqs on info about Pokemon Ranch, I came across a topic that provided this link. It is not in English but down near the bottom, it has a picture of Phione, and Mew, and although I can't read German possibly?, it seems like to get Phione, you need to store 250 Pokemon, and to get Mew, you need to store 999 Pokemon.

I'm not sure how reliable that site is, but this is some pretty cool information. it could be enough of a reason to get the game. And although I can't read the language, it seems like Mew gets Hypnosis, Teleport, and two other moves(Can't understand that language). If this is true I'm gonna have to SR for the Mew when it comes out, if it is possible to do that.

If this is old news or breaking the rules(I don't think it is either), then mods, feel free to lock it, but I think this is some cool information, I just really hope this is a reliable site. And if anyone can translate those attacks, feel free, because I know there are some German members in the Wi-fi section.

It seems mew knows Hypnosis, Teleport, Return and Synthesis (wtf)

Phione has Rain Dance, Rest, Surf and Gras knot by the looks of it.

I just followed the links and used my crappy german to translate btw but I think I'm right.

that looks awesome. who gives a shit about phione really but mew would be incredible. im psyched, this better not be one of those damn japanese only things though or ill lose it.

Wait a minute. I don't know anymore German than the average American, but does it say that Yukari will trade Phione for a Leafeon and Mew for any Pokemon egg? What? Someone please clear this up for me.

If it is true...I doubt you will be able to SR for the Pokemon (whatever it is).

999 Pokemon stored to get Mew would be because it needs that last spot for mew.

Hypnosis Mew would certainly open up the playing field. No more having to know someone who has XD that went to the TRU Mew event to get a Hypnosis Mew.

EDIT: So this is going to be like Box? 999 Pokemon? Eh, that's going to be tough. At least isn't the absurd shit that was 1499 Pokemon to get a Surfing Pikachu though.

Hypnosis Mew would certainly open up the playing field. No more having to know someone who has XD that went to the TRU Mew event to get a Hypnosis Mew.

EDIT: So this is going to be like Box? 999 Pokemon? Eh, that's going to be tough. At least isn't the absurd shit that was 1499 Pokemon to get a Surfing Pikachu though.
I'm SR'ing for Mew (Used AR to get the ticket) and I have XD

And I doubt you will be able to SR for the Pokemon Ranch Mew (if it is actually true), for the reason that I posted above...

And is it confirmed if the nature is locked or not?

but does it say that Yukari will trade Phione for a Leafeon and Mew for any Pokemon egg? What? Someone please clear this up for me.
Phione: Yukari offers this Phione to the exchange as soon as levels 15 became reached (250 stored Pokémon). It would like to have for that a Folipurba(Leafeon).

Mew: Yukari offers this Mew to the exchange as soon as levels 25 became reached (999 stored Pokémon). It would like to have for that an any Pokémon-egg.

Crappy Site Translator.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
You could be right CardsoftheHeart, because I know you're able to trade your pokemon for her pokemon, but I don't know if any of the other Pokemon she trades you have special moves. Yeah, you're probably right though, about not being able to SR for these, I guess I'll just have to get lucky :naughty:

Edit: What Gothic Togekis said is most likely right. And I hope this isn't Japanese only.

-_- Why Phione? Why not Manaphy? What a waste.
I was really hoping Ranch would enable you to get some new exclusive moves. I remember hearing that the ranch owner trades you Pokemon, but I haven't heard anything about the movesets.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Looks like I'm gonna be going on a Bidoof catching spree. :/

That's NOT where I'm confused. In Phione's information there is clearly a mention of Leafeon. How is Leafeon needed to obtain Phione? (Or did I hit the nail on the head, already?)
You need to trader her a Leafeon for Phione and a simple Pokemon-Egg for Mew. Like I said before, she will ofer those two Pokemon for trade after you've stored 250(Phione) and 999 Pokemon(Mew).

She will also offer you "usual" Pokemon for trade. In addition to that, she will sometimes ask you to show her a special kind of Pokemon/bring it to the farm(probably gives you a special toy in return).

You are able to get the Pokemon you put in the farm back to your D/P file. But you wont be able to put them back to a new file(it has to be the file they have been taken from).

I'm SR'ing for Mew (Used AR to get the ticket) and I have XD

And I doubt you will be able to SR for the Pokemon Ranch Mew (if it is actually true), for the reason that I posted above...

And is it confirmed if the nature is locked or not?
I take it that you have ar for the advance? I just asked since I was wondering if you could hack the tickets for d/p.(doubt you could get to the island in those versions but I thought I should ask)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It seems mew knows Hypnosis, Teleport, Return and Synthesis
Sorry but I cannot stop laughing.

Still, though, so far the info seems quite useless. We can get Phione with ease already, and everyone has a Mew already (pretty much). There's GTS. There's Roost > Synthesis (lol). I guess it's only useful for hugging rights.

You are able to get the Pokemon you put in the farm back to your D/P file. But you wont be able to put them back to a new file(it has to be the file they have been taken from).
This part of your statement somewhat make me sad. It mostly because if you somewhat lose and someone deletes your old savefile, you can't your old stuff back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)