Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - 18th Nov 2022! **OFFICIAL INFO ONLY**

I really feel like I remember hearing that the starters were tied to quests, but I don't know where I got that since I don't think the official trailer or section on the site mentioned it.
The Nintendo twitter said this:

In #PokemonScarletViolet Part 2: The Indigo Disk, first partner Pokémon from past titles are appearing in the Terarium housed within Blueberry Academy! Clear missions given to you by the school and you’ll get the chance to see first partner Pokémon as they live in the wild.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why would I spoiler official information? This is TPCi’s way of marketing. Would we spoiler a trailer?

anyway, a few other outlets have all stated that the performance is roughly the same, which is to be expected but all have commented on the genuine difficulty with the trainers.

I think it’s odd no starters have been found, unless they are either incredibly rare or you need to unlock them somehow, given how they’re being marketed as a feature I would’ve thought they’d push hype by having the outlets talk about encountering them
Its not a trailer, its a select player/players being given early access to a game basically, and posting about their experiences and reviews. Reviews before a game’s release aren’t official information and myself, am not wanting to be spoiled about anything regarding Indigo Disk - specifically why I avoid the spoiler threads, I didn’t expect to be spoiled as to the upcoming content in this thread.

Its not a trailer, its a select player/players being given early access to a game basically, and posting about their experiences and reviews. Reviews before a game’s release aren’t official information and myself, am not wanting to be spoiled about anything regarding Indigo Disk - specifically why I avoid the spoiler threads, I didn’t expect to be spoiled as to the upcoming content in this thread.
Previwers are brought in by Nintendo to play the preview build in a controlled situation and then report on it, with strict guidelines on what they can and cannot talk about or show in footage

It's absolutely official news and should be treated as such.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
>"We were told going in that a different save was made for this as the team of Level 80 Pokémon we had for the first part of the preview just couldn't handle facing off against Amarys so instead we had a new team of Level 88 Pokémon with competitive movesets and hold items, yet despite that we were all told to expect to lose it, and going in I could see why."
>BBA is already known to have extra rematches against many notable base game trainers including gym leaders, presumably being just as if not more optimized

1700638748694.png

You should've clapped.

So apparently we're getting a news drop for the Indigo Disc on the 7th.
My bets is that it's actually nothing new outside of maybe a quick flash of some returning pokemon or actually seeing the cover legendary itself.

Not that i'd dislike some actual info on what the 19th tera does though...

Yeah they’ll have to show at least SOMETHING, or else they probably would’ve just posted the trailer rather than announcing it.

They’ll probably show however we get the legends, and maybe the other two paradoxes or a different new pokemon. The only pokemon they didn’t reveal for TM were Sinistcha and Bloodmoon Ursa.

I'd be shocked if we didn't at least see Paradox Entei and Terrakion, maybe one other Pokemon. I imagine a decent amount of the trailer will just be showing off general Blueberry Academy gameplay and probably catching people up on Teal Mask content that wasn't revealed officially before that DLC came out. At the very least I expect the official website to update with artwork and typical promotional info of the Ogerpon forms, Sinistcha, and Bloodmoon Ursaluna

The Japanese site has more details while the English site waits

https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sv/ja/news/231207_04/

Helpfully summarized in this image like we're a real live service game

Darkrai & Shiny Lucario giveaways (live now), a Dialga & Palkia raid (to go with the Darkrai), and then outbreaks for Flabebe, Litwick & Milcery
& A Masterball giveawawy

We also have official art for Sinistcha & Urasluna Blood Moon. They also went over Ogerpon's gimmicks but no art for them.

Putting Legendary Pokémon back into the overworld with ACTUAL sidequests to get them.. that's actually my favourite thing they've done in a long time
Well, it's mor elike you do general sidequests until you earn enough points to buy snacks at which point they show up.

To that extent its similar to BDSP except instead of grinding flowers to buy plates you grind sidequests to buy snacks

Well, it's mor elike you do general sidequests until you earn enough points to buy snacks at which point they show up.

To that extent its similar to BDSP except instead of grinding flowers to buy plates you grind sidequests to buy snacks
Well yeah I know lol - but putting them back into the overworld in seemingly climate-appropriate locations is far better, and helps create more of an "adventure" feeling IMO, rather than just "oh here they are in the endless raid dens" or the other approaches, it feels more authentic to me.

Also, noticed this in the trailer; (spoiler cause big?)
1701958464274.png

Are we meant to know who this is? the cut off and the surprise is on purpose, so it's a reveal - I want to say it's Penny but like dressed down? But the red shade isn't the same, and I doubt they'd sap her character for some sort of "I've bettered myself!!" reveal?

it could also be nothing but the framing is too suspicious imo

Well yeah I know lol - but putting them back into the overworld in seemingly climate-appropriate locations is far better, and helps create more of an "adventure" feeling IMO, rather than just "oh here they are in the endless raid dens" or the other approaches, it feels more authentic to me.

Also, noticed this in the trailer; (spoiler cause big?)

Are we meant to know who this is? the cut off and the surprise is on purpose, so it's a reveal - I want to say it's Penny but like dressed down? But the red shade isn't the same, and I doubt they'd sap her character for some sort of "I've bettered myself!!" reveal?

it could also be nothing but the framing is too suspicious imo
It's definitely Mela, to go with a similar shot in a nearlier trailer wit hGiacomo

Team Star in normal clothing

Judging by these point payouts I suspect we will be grinding a lot of points

After you talk with special coaches a few times, they’ll offer to trade Pokémon with you. The Pokémon they trade you will have a Ribbon appearing for the first time in the DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet—the Partner Ribbon. If you have a Pokémon wear this Ribbon, it will be bestowed with a title containing the name of its original Trainer that will display when the Pokémon is sent into battle.
That's cute.
I wonder if they might make that available for other trade Pokemon at some point. I gotta let the world know about FREEPOKEMON DOT COM's extremely legitimate Enamorus!

If you donate BP to Blueberry Academy’s Baseball Club, you can change how you throw your Poké Balls. There are many throwing styles to learn. Find your favorite and spice up your Pokémon battles!
Donating to baseball club is very funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)