Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Out can be used after directly switching in fairly sure this is a bug, or I'm just dumb

emikkal called Ferrothorn back!kemikkal sent out Toxicroak!
Breloom used Mach Punch!
It's not very effective... The foe's Toxicroak lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Toxicroak's Dry Skin heals it!
The foe's Toxicroak restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 5

The foe's Toxicroak used Fake Out!
Breloom lost 20% of its health!
Breloom flinched!
The foe's Toxicroak's Dry Skin heals it!
Breloom restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Toxicroak restored HP using its Leftovers!
Not a bug, it works correctly.

Today i have tried to log in to my username however everytime i do, it acts as though im nothing happened. Im not sure what the problem is...

Logged on a little bit ago under my main name. Everything was fine for about a minute. Suddenly, I became Guest 15024. There wasn't a force rename message. My name went poof and I was a Guest. Now, I cannot get back to my name or even join the chat. There wasn't any error messages. Server didn't restart. I cannot figure out what would suddenly kick me from my name and force me to be a guest while logged in.

Right as I post this, I am suddenly allowed back to my name. But the commands do not work for me now.

EDIT: You know how I said I was suddenly allowed back to my name? Yeah, I was suddenly changed to Guest again, and I lost the ability to use the chat.

I can't login as any name, taken or not. I just stay guest 15775 and can't join match or chat.

EDIT: Seems to work if you wait 10 minutes or so. Must be lag due to high numbers of people on server.

For some reason my login doesn't seem to work. I just used CCleaner to clean up my computer, which erases internet history, and I found I wasn't logged in and had to redo my team. I'm OK with that. So I remade it, and when I searched for a battle it said to enter username. "Great, it must keep my score." So I logged in, and nothing happened. Tried to find a battle again, typed in username, nothing. I kept on switching back and forth between the "Change Name" and just the "Find Battle" several times. Then I decided to try other user names. Again nothing. Randomly, an autorization notice popped up. I typed in my register password, and again nothing. Now it won't let me log in at all.

Not really sure what happened, but a LOT of things happened.

First, when my opponent sent in Landorus, everything disappeared from the screen except for the rocks and the screen was reversed. I could still select my own moves though. When I KOd Landorus, he sent in Pawniard. I then saw a picture of Pawniard, his HP bar, both Sawsbuck and Pawniard's names and my Swords Dance boost (he wasn't affected by the +2). The Image above shows this moment.

After that (after the screenshot), when Sawsbuck fainted, I had 4 choices: Landorus, Gloom, Bouffalant, and Pawniard (not his other 2 Pokemon). When I clicked on Pawniard, I sent out Shellos (in the 4th slot as you can see). After Shellos fainted, when I clicked on Pawniard again to see what happened, and I could no longer battle.

I doubt this is a programming glitch, but it happened.

Okay so found a bug,this is a problem, a big one...

I am Gnarlyrigs in the battle

*at 3:46am: I can only change out pokemon on the Audino and Ghastly pokemon slots

Hi, can someone help me please? I cant battle anymore Q_Q When i try to go to the page it says

Initializing... DONE
Loading libraries... DONE
Loading client... DONE
Connecting to login server...
And then this message comes up:
"You have been disconnected - possibly because the server was restarted."
And i cant reconnect... I tried many browsers but it happens there too.

ALso.. i dont know if it matters but it happened when i tried to log in using Opera and i think i wass still logged in in Firefox, but i closed the page so i dont know... Please help

Hi, can someone help me please? I cant battle anymore Q_Q When i try to go to the page it says

And then this message comes up:

And i cant reconnect... I tried many browsers but it happens there too.

ALso.. i dont know if it matters but it happened when i tried to log in using Opera and i think i wass still logged in in Firefox, but i closed the page so i dont know... Please help

Im having the same problem too, this sucks :< Is the server being restarted and cannot open until the owner comes and fixes this?

Derkpharocy

Banned deucer.
oh thank gosh it's just being restarted.. my computer likes to pull crap like this on me and I thought there was something wrong with my browser.

Trace and Intimidate don't work correctly.

Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Staraptor! The foe's Staraptor's Attack fell! Porygon2 traced the foe's Staraptor's Intimidate! Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Staraptor! The foe's Staraptor's Attack fell!

Trace and Intimidate don't work correctly.

Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Staraptor! The foe's Staraptor's Attack fell! Porygon2 traced the foe's Staraptor's Intimidate! Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Staraptor! The foe's Staraptor's Attack fell!
I can advocate for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)