Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm just trying to decide my teams now just based on looks and guessing of types. Moon will Have Water Siren, Tsareena, Sandalit's evo, and either the Ghost bird or the ghost totem(though the ghost totem may be ghost/fairy and if Siren is water/fairy is that a bad team combo?), and Alolan Ninetails. not sure after that.

For Sun I want Bara Cat, Tucansam, Cutifly's Evo, and not sure after that

So I'm just trying to decide my teams now just based on looks and guessing of types. Moon will Have Water Siren, Tsareena, Sandalit's evo, and either the Ghost bird or the ghost totem(though the ghost totem may be ghost/fairy and if Siren is water/fairy is that a bad team combo?), and Alolan Ninetails. not sure after that.

For Sun I want Bara Cat, Tucansam, Cutifly's Evo, and not sure after that
Might be worth waiting until we actually know what the version-exclusives are and at which point in the game the Pokémon are obtainable.

Might be worth waiting until we actually know what the version-exclusives are and at which point in the game the Pokémon are obtainable.
Yeah probably. I just like to do a little planning ahead.

What are the confirmed exclusives so far? Just the Rockruff evos and the monkeys right?

The bad thing about what was datamined is that it seems I won't be able to use a Gen VII-only, reptile/dinosaur-only team (without repeating non-branched lines) as I wished to do =/

Just Rowlet, Pikipek, Salandit and Jangmo-o's lines...

I really really hope there are Pokemon that were outright removed in the demo =/

Last edited:
Has anyone seen if you get more out of the capture challenge at a better performance? On a perfect run, you'll be able to capture a total of 20 Pokémon.

I'm pretty damn happy that the starter evos were confirmed, because I quite like all of the final forms. I've already scoped out my moon team, but all I know for certain on my Sun team is Wimpod's evolution.

The bad thing about what was datamined is that it seems I won't be able to use a Gen VII-only, reptile/dinosaur-only team (without repeating non-branched lines) as I wished to do =/

I really really hope there are Pokemon that were outright removed in the demo =/
My first teams in new gen are always new pokemon only(though in XY I grabbed 1 old for the mega evos). But I feel your pain.

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I don't know if someone already noticed but magearna has 2 different sprites. Maybe it's like Xerneas, that changes when it's in battle?
Most likely seems like a special event form; the red one looks like a Poke Ball.

Anyway, were we able to find out info about items? Specifically, are apricorn balls returning? That's all I want to know haha

Wait, where are some of this info from? About the Totem Pokemon in particular. Rotom, though, is the Dex itself. I suppose it doesn't want you to find out about other Rotom.
If you download the zip in the OP, you'll notice that there are some missing images. Notably those that follow some confirmed Totem Pokémon. IIRC one of the dataminers suggested that these may be sprites for Totem Pokémon, but it is uncofirmed as of now hence why I said "may."

So what's up with the lack of aloan Cubone/Exeggcute/Pikachu? How would breeding go if they didnt exist?
I'm guessing they're just marked as such internally. So a Pikachu from Alola evolves into Alolan Raichu. If you breed those alola-native Pikachus, you get alola-native Pichus. A Pikachu from, say, Kalos, will only ever evolve into Raichu. Breed those kalos-raised Pikachu or Raichu and you'll get non-Alola-native Pichu.

or they have a seperate evo method for getting the alolan one for those who still have the same base pre-evo.

I'm guessing they're just marked as such internally. So a Pikachu from Alola evolves into Alolan Raichu. If you breed those alola-native Pikachus, you get alola-native Pichus. A Pikachu from, say, Kalos, will only ever evolve into Raichu. Breed those kalos-raised Pikachu or Raichu and you'll get non-Alola-native Pichu.
Yeah I guessed something like that would be the case, but I didn't find a source :P. Now only time will tell if their BST's are actually of any use!

damn, ash greninja is so garbage, it wont even make it to OU, I'd say, UU at best. Why game-freak even bother to make a demo jut for this garbage pokemon? man this demo is so useless, i am deleting it, i don need any useless mon in my pc box anyways
"So useless"
It shows you the new UI, mechanics etc. . .

Oh, and it allowed us to know every single new 'mon in the game.

Not sure what you define as useless.

damn, ash greninja is so garbage, it wont even make it to OU, I'd say, UU at best. Why game-freak even bother to make a demo jut for this garbage pokemon? man this demo is so useless, i am deleting it, i don need any useless mon in my pc box anyways
It's very popular because of the anime I guess. Who knows, shuriken might get a 100% boost!

Hope you're being sarcastic.

Hardy nature might not be ideal for Greninja but having a Pokemon with pseudo-mega that can hold items it's nuts.

they have one more info to data mine,= : Battle Bond also boosts Water Shuriken's strength
by how much???
Here's your answer, along with a few other factoids:

Preliminary testing seems to indicate that Battle Bond doubles the power of Water Shuriken while Greninja is Ash-Greninja.

Gigavolt Havoc has 100 BP when formed from Nuzzle (+80) and 160 BP off of Electro Ball (fixed, no matter the opponent's Speed). This shows that Z-Moves do not have a fixed BP buff, but instead the buff varies based on the move that is transformed.

Gigavolt Havoc's damage category depends on the damage category of the transformed move. Nuzzle made it Physical, T-Bolt and Electro Ball made it Special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)