Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but this time you're out of your pajamas AND hatless. Besides, we've known that you can go out bare headed for a while now.

UPDATE: Nothing new yet, as the OP is taking their time to compile screenshots. For the time being, though, the replies have devolved into debates about the election. It is getting messy.

Will update with more info as it comes out.
Hmmmmm. Don't 4chan threads last only a couple of days if the thread is getting sufficient enough traffic?

Hmmmmm. Don't 4chan threads last only a couple of days if the thread is getting sufficient enough traffic?
I can't really say..I'm not a frequent visitor of the chan of 4's.

That said, we have some nice, rough base stats for Rowlet, and it is just the chubbiest little owl!

HP: 65-89
ATK: 35-59
DEF: 45-69
SPA: 35-59
SPD: 45-69
SPE: 25-49

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
whelp, guess i'll be leaving this thread since plot points will probably be discussed here.
actually I'd like to keep this thread devoid of plot points if possible or strangely enough keep plot points in spoiler tags but stuff like stats and moves open jackgraves would you mind putting plot related spoilers in spoiler tags since you seem to be posting everything atm

actually I'd like to keep this thread devoid of plot points if possible or strangely enough keep plot points in spoiler tags but stuff like stats and moves open jackgraves would you mind putting plot related spoilers in spoiler tags since you seem to be posting everything atm
Can do :) I'll oblige by any rules you'd like. I can hide anything I've already posted behind a tag as well, if you'd like.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nah nothing so far is really ruining the plot for anyone, might've ruined some people's day as to what rowlet will become though...

nah nothing so far is really ruining the plot for anyone, might've ruined some people's day as to what rowlet will become though...
That poor, slow, fat little owl...

UPDATE: OP has a Pikipek and a Yungoos, and says he will upload pics if they evolve. Will update with stats when they are available.

The Trainer Card is now referred to as the Trainer Passport, possibly to help facilitate island to island travel, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Pokemon Refresh is available at any time once it is unlocked, and not just directly after battle as some news sources erroneously stated. It is accessed via the main menu, and is located right next to the Trainer Passport icon.

Last edited:
That poor, slow, fat little owl...

UPDATE: OP has a Pikipek and a Yungoos, and says he will upload pics if they evolve. Will update with stats when they are available.

The Trainer Card is now referred to as the Trainer Passport, possibly to help facilitate island to island travel, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Pokemon Refresh is available at any time once it is unlocked, and not just directly after battle as some news sources erroneously stated. It is accessed via the main menu, and is located right next to the Trainer Passport icon.
Do you have any images to confirm any of this or is it just on the word of the supposed early bird?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
yeah idc about images post'em if you got them but if they're hosted on 4chan might want to rehost them on imgur or something since those tend to expire pretty fast

Wait, did Pokémon remove that crappy censor that existed in Gens 5 and 6? If so, I'm all for it. #ENDCENSORSHIP

Wait, did Pokémon remove that crappy censor that existed in Gens 5 and 6? If so, I'm all for it. #ENDCENSORSHIP
No. Gay is allowed, but that was already true in Gen 6 (at least in ORAS).

Anyhoo, update time! Rowlet learns Astonish at Level 11. Yungoos and Pikipek are not yet evolved at Level 10 and 11, respectively, but that's not really a surprise.

And Rowlet Level 14 stats are as follows (again, with a neutral Nature):

HP: 46
ATK: 21
DEF: 23
SPA: 21
SPD: 21
SPE: 17

(Sorry, no pics on this one)

Last edited:
I'm sure it's because of its roundness, and the spread will slightly change when evolving.
Well i'm not sure but let's hope. The other two don't look like fast attackers, we need at least one, GF can't be this mean. *reminds each time GF was mean*
Litten is a speedy little bugger, so there's that.

Still no new updates, but these are Rowlet's current stat ranges:

HP: 65-83
ATK: 43-60
DEF: 49-63
SPA: 43-60
SPD: 45-60
SPE: 28-46

The commentors are also very angry at a troll at the moment who is using the name Joe Merrick. The fact that some of them think it's actually him is adorable.

EDIT: Spoilers inbound

Crabrawler jumps out of berry piles. Hala's team will be posted soon.

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
would request that any images from the games are put in spoilers tags until they are officially out
idk about everyone, but one of my favourite things is having a mon evolve/learn a new move, and it looks like that might be getting spoiled soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)