Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Don't forget guys:

Please use Hide Tags! Some people are OK with Mon spoilers/stat spoilers but NOT team spoilers/story spoilers!

Hide tags can be made like this:

Code:
[Hide=Topic At Hand]
Topic at Hand
[/hide]
Which should show

Topic at Hand

Kinda disappointed with Rowlet's stat spread, to be honest.
It is bizarrely slow, huh? Hopefully it will eventually get faster, but sadly Dartrix is only rocking 23 Speed right after evolving, so that would mean a HUGE leap upon evolving into Decidueye.

It is bizarrely slow, huh? Hopefully it will eventually get faster, but sadly Dartrix is only rocking 23 Speed right after evolving, so that would mean a HUGE leap upon evolving into Decidueye.
It saddens me immensely, but that seems very unlikely. Most starters tend to maintain the same type of "spread" in the final stage, so it seems like Decidueye will remain slow and bulky.

Wow, pikipeks line seems to have a very efficient stat spread
Yeah, but there doesn't seem to be a big bump from Pikipek to Trumbeak, which worries me.

Trumbeak's (presumptive) stat spread:

HP: 54-69
ATK: 75-93
DEF: 48-66
SPA: 30-46
SPD: 48-66
SPE: 65-76

Last edited:
Yeah, but there doesn't seem to be a big bump from Pikipek to Trumbeak, which worries me.

Trumbeak's spread:

The spread between Starly and Staravia doesn't change much either (40/55/30/30/30/60 -> 55/75/50/40/40/80), and yet Staraptor can be a force to be reckoned, so there could still be hope for a rather useful final evolution. However, I agree that things aren't looking too bright for the woodpecker…

Just noticed that Quilladin is faster than poor Dartrix. Either its got 0 speed IVs or it's gonna need a gallon of Red Bull once it evolves into Decidueye if it wants to stay useful, unless those website descriptions of it being fast were pure hogwash.
Escavalier's Dex entry says that it "flies around at high speed". Its actual Speed stat? 20.

So don't be too surprised if the owl ends up being slow.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

Trumbeak's spread:

I don't think you can calculate the stats of evolved Pokemon yet. Trained Pokemon have unknown EVs which will throw off your calculations.

Also, thanks for going to 4chan so we don't have to.

I don't think you can calculate the stats of evolved Pokemon yet. Trained Pokemon have unknown EVs which will throw off your calculations.

Also, thanks for going to 4chan so we don't have to.
You're welcome, my friend. I'm happy to bite the bullet on this one.

And yeah, it's not totally accurate, but it's the best we can do until full on dumps happen :p

Also, Dartrix's (presumptive) stat spread:

HP: 76-94
ATK: 61-79
DEF: 70-88
SPA: 61-79
SPD: 64-82
SPE: 38-55

UPDATE: OP over on 4chan (Lurantis) is taking a break until they have a lot to post.

Thank God, because I desperately need a shower and a shave.

I will continue to post when the time comes.

Last edited:
Posted this earlier but it got deleted because I forgot hide tags.

When you fight him after your first trial, Hala has a crabrawler, mankey, and makuhita.
So, Hala's a Fighting type trainer? Didn't see that coming at all, he doesn't look like someone who would be a Fighting trainer

Uhm... Rowlet's line's low Speed is not exactly surprising. It's an archer, right? It's more about hitting hard and accurately rather than having high mobility.

I can see Decidueye having attacking stats above 100 and Speed below 80, given how things are going so far.

Uhm... Rowlet's line's low Speed is not exactly surprising. It's an archer, right? It's more about hitting hard and accurately rather than having high mobility.
As an archer, you would think he could hit his target from a distance before they could get close enough to attack.

The reason people are surprised is likely because of this blurb about Decidueye from the main site:

"Its speed is astonishing, but not more so than its precise aim, which enables the arrow quill to pierce a target through and through from half a mile or more away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)