SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since the gengar rumor is confirmed, how about that Sand Stream Gigalith for VGC17? 85/130/80 defenses with the sand stream boost, and 135 attack in a meta where Tyranitar isn't included and trick room will likely be prominent.
Definitely I wanted to make a Sandstorm Team, but noticed Tyranitar was missing. Now I can make one, hopefully.

Reactions: Edu
Sorry, will do. :) Moving that part...now.
By the way, the second pastebin link is linking to the trainer battles, not the second wild Pokemon list :P

(Good to see I'll get at least 5 of the Pokemon I want before mid-game. Maybe I'll pick some filler dino before Jangmo-o.)

Also, Choice Band Skill Link Toucannon FTW. Move aside Cinccino, there is a new favourite Skill Linker in town.

By the way, the second pastebin link is linking to the trainer battles, not the second wild Pokemon list :P

(Good to see I'll get at least 5 of the Pokemon I want before mid-game. Maybe I'll pick some filler dino before Jangmo-o.)

Also, Choice Band Skill Link Toucannon FTW. Move aside Cinccino, there is a new favourite Skill Linker in the territory.
I fixed that immeadiately. You must have just clicked it when I posted it, before I could self-correct :)

And I think it will be more of a Scarfer, given its middling Speed.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I believe the datamine resource forgot to add Dewpider and Araquanid as the spider's names (the latter was confirmed by Lurantis, I believe the former was as well but on a separate thread by the same guy, but I'll have to find it. Araquanid for certain, at least). Dhelmise being Grass/Ghost was also Lurantis.
If any other names come up before Nexus makes threads for those mons, tag me and I'll add them to that OP.

I fixed that immeadiately. You must have just clicked it when I posted it, before I could self-correct :)

And I think it will be more of a Scarfer, given its middling Speed.
I still see it pointing to the trainer battles, double-check it :P

(EDIT: Just noticed. The hyperlink text says one thing but it links to the wrong page)

And I dunno, if its Speed is as low as they say, a Scarf is not going to do much.

Last edited:
I still see it pointing to the trainer battles, double-check it :P

And I dunno, if its Speed is as low as they say, a Scarf is not going to do much.
It looks like it's around 75-80, which is just barely fast enough to Scarf, but that's not me saying it can't be a crazy Banded beast :p

If gengar's ability is changed to cursed body, what would happen if your levitate gengar from pokemon bank is transferred to SM then? Will it be overwritten? It is possible though since we have ability capsule but we all have "gen-exclusive legacy moves" before like endure garchomp.

Bruxish gets a new move called Psychic Fangs (perhaps Strong Jaw will be usable). It also is known to get Aqua Jet. Bruxish being a Physical Attacker is sort of surprising.

Also, Snorlax gets High Horsepower for some reason.

EDIT: Crabominable gets a new move called Ice Hammer

Bruxish gets a new move called Psychic Fangs (perhaps Strong Jaw will be usable). It also is known to get Aqua Jet. Bruxish being a Physical Attacker is sort of surprising.
I saw Bruxish as a Physical Attacker the moment its ability was shown to be Strong Jaws (how the hell would a special bite attack work?). Of course everyone ignored Strong Jaws because of DAZZLING. I wish instead of Psychic Fang they would have made a Water Fang attack because that would also give Mega Sharpedo another good STAB attack.

Sophocles has a Golem-A, so it's most likely Rock/Electric.

I'm also seeing a lot of new moves, like wow.

Also, Snorlax gets High Horsepower for some reason.
High horsepower? Is that a move?

They are probably a special case.

I searched for "garchomp", "gallade" too but didnt find them either

EDIT: Ice Hammer? Any chance kyurem-b gets this?

Last edited:
High horsepower? Is that a move?

I searched for "garchomp", "gallade" too but didnt find them either
High Horsepower is a move they showed Mudsdale using in one of the trailers.

Also, Toxapex (Poison/Water urchin thingy) gets RECOVER. Also new moves called Liquidation and Baneful Bunker, whatever those do.

EDIT: Togedemaru gets Spiky Shield, good lord. Also something called Zing Zap?

well bunker fuel is a type of fuel oil that was used on ships maybe the that's what it's referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)