SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Sorry to ask (AGAIN) but keeping up during class is painful. For the all the mons' stats are you guys just looking at the trainer data? Can anyone post the link? Copying down notes + looking for it is extremely inefficient

Also hopefully the sea urchin gets pretty good stats.. recover + scald and not being susceptible to toxic = yes please
Where are these stats coming from here? I haven't seen anything

Where is this pastebin? I haven't seen any links to it.
The link is in this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-mine-resource-thread.3586425/

Like... Where all the other info is being posted too ?__? That is why its stickied.

Is there any reason why the pastebin doesn´t have the names for any of the Pokémon that had not been released yet at the time of the demo leak? Even the final starter evolutions do not have their name.

The pastebin is at the very bottom of the first post in the Mine Resource Thread.
http://pastebin.com/GwZBGpfx
However, it has not been confirmed yet.

If it actually is true, then lolwtf:
  1. #772 (Type: Null): 95/95/95/95/95/59
  2. #773 (Silvally): 95/95/95/95/95/95
Didn't the description for Silvally just say taking off the helmet makes it faster? Seems plausible to me.

Is there any reason why the pastebin doesn´t have the names for any of the Pokémon that had not been released yet at the time of the demo leak? Even the final starter evolutions do not have their name.
The tool for dumping Pokemon stats from the game was prepared as soon as the demo came out. He probably dumped the stats into a template that just hasn't been updated since then.

The link is in this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-mine-resource-thread.3586425/

Like... Where all the other info is being posted too ?__? That is why its stickied.
I mean dude, if "everyone" is (and I quote) "bitching that they can't find the info" then the problem is the thread was disorganized.

And it was kind of minorly messy. A bunch of old outdated info took up a bulk of the page. On mobile nothing of interest was plainly obvious to see without scrolling it into view. Some spelling errors like Tapo Koko were here and there. I'm just saying the "check your own shoe" saying could be used here.

Appreciate the quick work the mods are doing though.

Only 16 of the new Pokemon (not counting UBs) have a base speed of 80 or more if that BST list is accuate. The Slow down is real.

Only 16 of the new Pokemon (not counting UBs) have a base speed of 80 or more if that BST list is accuate. The Slow down is real.
And Togedemaru's Stats are...not too bad. And Mimikyu, too. Also..

Why the hell does Komala have Base 115 Attack?

Everything is so confusing, and so slooooowwww.

And ok, who gave the Guzma looking UB base 173 Sp. Atk? And why is Beauty Deoxy 2.0?

GF, what on Earth have you been smoking?

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
HP: 137 - 152
Atk: 113 - 146
Def: 77 - 92
SpA: 129 - 144
SpD: 107 - 122
Spe: 96 - 111

One possible stat combination I can foresee is 137/130/77/130/107/99 (or 137/120/77/140/107/99), assuming HP, Def, and SpD are maxed IVed. I made that assumption since they all ended in neat 7s, while the other combination of 3 max IVed stats don't look as "clean". Then again, Xerneas and Yveltal's stat spreads are wonky as shit so idk
Lunaala: 137/113/89/137/107/97

I knew there were 3 stats ending in 7s; got HP and SpD down bois.

Also it appears Marshadow's claim to fame is being the fastest Gen 7 mon lol

60+ speed is not trick room material guys. Stop with the "forcing trick room" thing. Remember we have a pre-bank meta so consider these speeds without thinking of those +100 speed Pokemon that plague the meta now. During that pre-bank meta 80+ speed will be considered fast probably.

Besides lots of great Pokemon like Scizors are slow. Slow doesn't mean garbage.

#779 (Bruxish): 68/105/70/70/70/92 -----> Moderate power, moderately fast..defenses are lacking...I hope somewhat his abilities will save him from relegating in the bottom tiers.

#771 (Pyukumuku): 55/60/130/30/130/5 -------> Holy Moly Munchlax, here we have the slowest pokemon in the game.

MattL

I have discovered a truly remarkable CT which this box is t-
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, Dark Void is nerfed to 50% accuracy and can only be used by Darkrai. Some people are saying that Darkrai might come down to OU, but I still think it would be broken in the current meta. Obviously it's impossible to say what the Gen 7 meta will be like but here's why Darkrai with a nerfed Dark Void would still be broken in the late ORAS meta:

The Nasty Plot + 3 attacks set would dismantle teams similarly to how Greninja did. Greninja was so effective in part because it was so fast, and Darkrai is even faster. Darkrai's Special Attack is very high - Protean Greninja hits a bit harder with its coverage moves but Darkrai hits way harder with Dark moves. Dark is such an amazing offensive type in this metagame, and Darkrai has coverage for the two types that resist it. Darkrai actually checks Clefable - Moonblast doesn't OHKO and Sludge Bomb 2HKOs.

This is the next point, in that for a mon with such a high Speed and Special Attack stats, Darkrai is very bulky. It can survive a lot of neutral hits (Weavile's LO Icicle Crash only does about 73%, for example), as opposed to the typical fast frail attacker which can't really survive anything. Darkrai can't be Pursuit trapped, which is incredible and a quality things like Hoopa-U don't have. Obviously Focus Blast is shaky but Darkrai also has great options such as Will-o-Wisp (and Twave but that's been nerfed this gen).

Even without Dark Void, Darkrai is too much of an offensive threat to be allowed in the current metagame. Again, it's impossible to say what the Gen 7 meta will be like but although Darkrai might be suspected, I don't see it falling to OU.

Last edited:
  1. #745 (Lycanroc): 75/115/65/55/65/112

Lmao what troll decided to give Lycanroc Counter
The pastebin does not have forme changes. Minior only has the Core stats, not the Shields Down stats: 774 (Minior): 60/60/100/60/100/60
And Wishiwashi only has the Solo Form stats, not the Schooling stats: 746 (Wishiwashi): 45/20/20/25/25/40
So there is still the possibility that those are Day Form Lycanroc stats and Night Form is slower and bulkier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)