SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

any thoughts on specs Dragapult given it's special move pool is way better than it's physical
Yeah, seems viable. It still has some nice physical coverage moves (Steel Wing, Acrobatics), but it seems a bit to be a DDance into DMax Sweeper, if you want a physical one.

ugh wtf, toxic getting yeeted from the tm list REALLY sucks. shuckle legitimately cant win anything 1-on-1 now, as an example

Also, I just noticed ... Duraludon can't learn the new Steel Beam move via level up.
So ... Draco Meteor, but for Steel types? :o
(Move Tutor, maybe?)

I doubt it. The 1000+ form isn't obtainable, and the 690 form has a functional but unspectacular movepool. It doesn't get any setup moves, so it will only really have one viable set of Dynamax Cannon/Sludge Wave/Flamethrower/Shadow Ball.
it gets ddance to boost at least speed (for the box legends)
and dynamax poison = spa boost
ugh wtf, toxic getting yeeted from the tm list REALLY sucks. shuckle legitimately cant win anything 1-on-1 now, as an example
you can still import old gen mons?

BTW, Physical Reshiram is now possible thanks to it learning Flare Blitz and Outrage and Dragon Dance. Not sure how it'll compare to Zekrom though.
I think this might be the main set with Blue Flare for special coverage. 120 attack isn't terrible, and with the sheer number of physical threats around, Reshiram differentiates itself by being the only uber that's immune to burns. Fire is also a frankly amazing type in ubers at the moment.

Specs and Scarf also seem viable, as does a special set with Flame Charge imported from a previous gen.

Eiscue no Ice Face form has 130 base speed, gets Belly Drum as Egg Move and Max Hailstorm sets Hail to renew Ice Face just in case. Basically if special attackers are gone, this thing is a pretty legit late-game wincon.
It's actually quite interesting, as it has different stats, not just the physical invulnerability to separate each forme.

Unfortunately it has a really bad movepool, with Ice Punch and a Skill Link-less Icicle Spear being its more reliable STABs.

1573494540305.png

According to the datamine, only Celebi can learn Heal Bell. However, the Eeveelutions have had access to Heal Bell in previous generations. If I were to transfer over a Gen VI Sylveon into SwSh, will the game ask me to delete the move (a la Pursuit)?

Just because Toxic is no longer a TM/TR doesn't mean you can't transfer 'mons that could learn it in past gens, right? Kaphotics made it sound like they only force you to delete moves that actually got dexited.

View attachment 205240

According to the datamine, only Celebi can learn Heal Bell. However, the Eeveelutions have had access to Heal Bell in previous generations. If I were to transfer over a Gen VI Sylveon into SwSh, will the game ask me to delete the move (a la Pursuit)?
Probably not. Moves have been deleted from learnsets before, and transfers have been allowed (creating discontinued moves).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)