SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Yes, but it requires you to erase its previous learnset. So this does *not* make older transfer moves legal, though it should allow you to use older gen HA Pokemon. For instance, if I'm not mistaken, this will allow you to use Regenerator Ho-oh in the inevitable Restricted Cup.

I'll test this with Unnerve Mewtwo later.
Heavy Duty Boots Regen Ho-oh sounds like a good time

I've seen this new move with 70 bp, electric, 100 acc, that doubles in power when there's electric field in the battlefield. This is so easy to setup and spam, isn't it? Lol...

Just a reminder.
252 Atk Gale Wings Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 144-169 (35.6 - 41.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Rillaboom Drum Beating vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew in Grassy Terrain: 145-172 (35.8 - 42.5%) -- 94.5% chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
Rillaboom has a stronger priority than Talonflame (although will heal the opponent, so it’s only stronger on KOs)

So is there any reason to use that new ability on slowbro, or best to go try and catch a hidden ability one for regenerator? I mean ot it stacks with quick claw it might be interesting?

70 BP x 1.5 (STAB) x 2 (terrain boost) x 1.3 (terrain) = 273 BP.

Specs Koko will r i s e .
Remember Dracovish? Meet its bird friend, who is a little weaker, yeah, but still strong enough to noticeably chip resists.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 116-137 (32.9 - 38.9%) -- 6.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Some fun cram-o-matic item to get:
* 4 bottle caps give you a gold bottle cap
* 4 rare candies give you an ability capsule
The Bottle Cap exchange system would be nice... assuming Bottle Caps can be obtained more frequently.

Ema Skye

Work!
So is there any reason to use that new ability on slowbro, or best to go try and catch a hidden ability one for regenerator? I mean ot it stacks with quick claw it might be interesting?
Regen is better.

G-Slowbro in general is pretty disappointing though. Learnset is basically the same except with some new poison moves (but not Toxic Spikes!) and all around less-optimal stat spread.

Regen is better.

G-Slowbro in general is pretty disappointing though. Learnset is basically the same except with some new poison moves (but not Toxic Spikes!) and all around less-optimal stat spread.
Thats a shame, but still want to use it because i think it looks cool, and its new move is quite cool.

Maybe not the greatest set of pokemo nto check but since the ywere in my party

Squirtle line gets Flipturn
Boltund gets Rising Voltage
Rillaboom & Sirfetch'd get Grassy Glide
Sirfetch'd gets Coaching
Corviknight & Sirfetch'd get Dual Wingbeat
Orbeetle gets expanding force (not skitter smack, surprisingly)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)