SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I don't have this yet and won't be able to get around to trying it for a good while. So forgive me if this sounds dumb. But we can catch Genesect right? Is it shiny locked?

I can't get over just how fast Regileki is. Also, I think Regidrago will end up in a BL tier, while it can't do anything to fairies, assuming Dragon's Maw is 1.5x, you can really drop some nukes with a decent speed tier.

I don't understand how they can delete Ultra Necrozma though, there's so much recent lore associated with, just feels super lazy and lame.

View attachment 284028

Let's take bets on which Regi ends up in a lower tier. As hype as Regileki is I think being 100% walled by ground types is pretty rough... it's basically just mega electrode
I dunno. Its ability appears to be stronger than 1.3, and if it's really like Steelworker, not even Sassy/Careful Ferrothorn (252/252) would love to switch into Spec Electroball after some chip damage. That's pretty scary for such a fast Pkm. I think it's going to be OU. Even Assault Vest Tangrowth with a speed reducing nature will have some trouble switching into it if it has some chip damage.

I still wanna know what's going on with that shiny-locked Victini encounter. Nobody's found any sign of it yet but surely it exists?

What's the ingame explanation for the new Regis? They clearly aren't made of any materials
From the website, Regigigas made Regidrago out of "crystaline dragon energy", but the people sealed it away because they thought it was just the head of what would be a terrible even stronger beast

Regielekki might have some lore in-game (but I doubt it), and the website just says that the theory is it had insulating equipment put on by ancient people because it kept fucking with them. It's otherwise just made out of electrons

Eleki's in a weird position

Its speed is so ridiculously high you can reasonably just barely invest in it or even ignore it entirely and still just outrun everything

Even for speed demons like Phero eleki just needs 24 evs and a neutral nature and they never outrun without scarf or boosts

It's a fast attacker that has almost no need to invest further in its speed. The only relevant thing that can match its pace is itself.

You're fucking joking right?

Centro i know you've been jacking off at the reactions in this thread... please tell me you're joking?!?
Also about this
The initial reaction is "why would you do this, this makes shiny hunting way harder!"

That's probably the intent.
It's an online multiplayer mode.
They don't want shiny hunters DCing from a party just because it wasn't a shiny at first glance, because at that point you could be hurting everyone else's experience.

" In Giant's Bed, there's a Raid Den where you cannot put a Wishing Piece in. However, this isn't just an empty place but rather the location of Regigigas. If you have Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regieleki and Regidrago in your party, if you go to the den and interact with it, Regigigas will pull you into a Max Raid Battle. "

Aw man, they Landorus'd Regigigas

" In Giant's Bed, there's a Raid Den where you cannot put a Wishing Piece in. However, this isn't just an empty place but rather the location of Regigigas. If you have Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regieleki and Regidrago in your party, if you go to the den and interact with it, Regigigas will pull you into a Max Raid Battle. "

Aw man, they Landorus'd Regigigas
There's one teensy little bit of info missing here: Its also LEVEL 100

So wait, you can catch Keldeo normally? If so does this mean they're gonna "demythicalize" it like Deoxys?
Apparently, once you have all 3 swords with you, you go to baltmine lake and make some curry there. Keldeo will be attracted to it and come and fight you.

Since there's been some talk earlier about whether the Galarian birds's natures/IVs are locked, I went ahead and did some testing, and I can confirm that they are NOT locked after the cut scene. I loaded up the game while in Peony's house, then went after each bird twice. Each time, they had different natures and different IVs. For good measure, I also tested Cobalion twice, and it was different, as well.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A bit of a side note, but I remember months ago, the datamines said there were apparently 8 new battle themes in the data for Crown Tundra. From what I've experienced so far, I know for a fact these are seven of them:

- Peony
- Legendary Raid
- Calyrex
- Glastrier/Spectrier
- Calyrex Rider Battle
- Galarian Birds
- Regis
- ???

Basically leaves one unknown, which I'm not sure what it is. And so far I haven't found anything that can pinpoint what exactly the new theme is, unless the Galarian Star Tournament has a totally new theme in it.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
There's one teensy little bit of info missing here: Its also LEVEL 100

Apparently, once you have all 3 swords with you, you go to baltmine lake and make some curry there. Keldeo will be attracted to it and come and fight you.
Can confirm, I just saw an Austin John Plays video about it. Kinda random esp considering Celebi and Deoxys only were obtainable in the main game in new releases of their home gens but I'm not complaining, fuck Mythicals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)