SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Leaker was mistaken. Evolves through Sweet Apple.

The Tart Apple is mentioned by its special move Apple Acid. Probably implies Flapple isn't exclusive?

Applin
Apple Core Pokemon
8"
1.1 lbs
As soon as it's born, it burrows into an apple. Not only does the apple serve as its food source, but the flavor of the fruit determines its evolution.

Appletun
Apple Nectar Pokemon
1'4"
28.7 lbs
Its body is covered in sweet nectar, and the skin on its back is especially yummy. Children used to have it as a snack.

Ripen sounds interesting. From the looks of it, it turns Sitrus Berry into a pseudo-Gluttony pinch berry, as well as Petaya Berry into a Nasty Plot at low health, basically.

headbutt
recycle
withdraw
astonish
growth
sweet scent
curse
stomp
leech seed
protect
bullet seed
body slam
energy ball
Not only does it get Recover, but it also gets Recycle on top of that?! This thing could be a serious threat on paper, although Knock Off ruins the strategy as well as the fact it's slow as hell and quad Ice-weak, but something like Salac + Recycle could help in the Speed department :smogthink:

Ripen sounds interesting. From the looks of it, it turns Sitrus Berry into a pseudo-Gluttony pinch berry, as well as Petaya Berry into a Nasty Plot at low health, basically.

Not only does it get Recover, but it also gets Recycle on top of that?! This thing could be a serious threat on paper, although Knock Off ruins the strategy as well as the fact it's slow as hell and quad Ice-weak, but something like Salac + Recycle could help in the Speed department :smogthink:
Well we know what they killed all the bulky grass types for. Had to make room for this Thicc big apple boi.

I just...I never thought I could love a fucking dumb ass dragon this much.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Zamazenta shield range tiime! Remember, its Mild!

HP: 92-107
Atk: 120-136
Def: 131-147
SpA: 78-93
SpD: 145-160
Spe: 128-143

Holy shit Zamazenta is fucking bulky! I'm shocked it's only a bit slower! Oh yeah, 131 base Defense minimum with that ability good lord.

EDIT: fixed the attack stat

Last edited:
So, someone pages ago mentionet, that Mr.Rime looks a lot like Scatman. I agree. But does that mean that Galar is... Scatman´s world? *hides away*

On serious note, do we know what ability the gift gigantamax Charmander has? I assume it would be Blaze, but i can still pray for Solar Power.

Zamazenta shield range tiime! Remember, its Mild!

HP: 92-107
Atk: 109-124
Def: 131-147
SpA: 78-93
SpD: 145-160
Spe: 128-143

Holy shit Zamazenta is fucking bulky! Lower attack is a bit of a bummer, but it still has ok Attack. Hope it gets a way to boost its Attack! Oh yeah, 131 base Defense minimum with that ability good lord...
Attack didn't change, it was already 195 for the pure Fighting form.

Someone get the leaker to do the Max moves for types that haven't been done yet (Ghost, Dragon, Bug, Poison, Ground). That's going to be more useful for speculation purposes than getting a range of base stats for some particular NU Pokemon.

Guys, I watched the spredsheet with the stats and I saw that Intelleon is 1 point faster than Cinderace and has more Sp.Atk than Atk has Cinderace.

I know that Cinderace isn't a bad Pokemon but What is the point to use Cinderace over Intelleon?

As you can see, I'm the big casual of the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)