Format Discussion Pokemon Sword & Shield Random Battle Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I hope it's clear that sylveon without STAB is a bad set and I'm actually not sure how that happened if not just an oddity with how hyper voice is treated as not technically a STAB move since abilities come after moves?
Yes this was a mistake and is being fixed.

Big suggestion list:
-
Possibly re-add the Dragon Dance set (DD/Flare Blitz/Acrobatics/Earthquake) into the G-max slot? Didn't seem like that great of a set, but that's probably the better set to add there instead of the special attacker (Who wants Max Flare to activate Solar Power)

-
Maybe add Bulk Up to Machamp for a boosting move?

-
Cloyster doesn't have Ice Shard? It would seem like priority would be useful for a Shell Smasher. (Not all the time, but there should be times where it matters)
EDIT: Rejected

-
Add Body Press to Steelix? It seems like it could make use of it considering it's massive physical defense. I would suggest switching Dragon Dance for Curse, but that isn't wanted for some reason so w/e.

-
Get rid of Defog from Weezing because it can't naturally learn it. Only Galarian Weezing has it.

-
How is Throat Chop a benefit for Seaking again? Removing it not only reduces unneeded coverage, but also guarantees Swords Dance.

-
Potentially switch Focus Blast for Mystical Fire on Mr. Mime? Considering it can already get STAB Dazzling Gleam for Darks, it might want the more accurate Mysitcal Fire instead. Could be totally wring about this though.

-
Maybe add Weather Ball to Jolteon? It would seem like there's a lot of weather in this format given dynamaxing, which could give Jolteon potential coverage outside of Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball.

-
Flareon might get usage out of Wish and Protect. It's running it on some OU sets, but the environment in random battles is probably different. Might be worth trying though.

-
Probably very gimmicky, but create a Body Slam/Earthquake/Curse/Recycle set with Figgy Berry and Gluttony on Snorlax's G-max form? Doesn't seem like the best idea, but an idea.

-
Add Dazzling Gleam for Fairy STAB on Togekiss. Ignore this if this will screw with its ability to get Air Slash.

-
Remove Ice Beam from Quagsire because what is that for? Also add Haze for a stronger matchup against physical boosters.

-
Remove Rock Blast from Octilery because what does it hit? for physical moves at least Gunk Shot can raise its Special Attack. (Through Dynamax)

-
Potentially add a Hustle set with Ice Punch/Drill Peck/Drill Run/Ice Shard for Delibird? it might screw with the current set, so it's not completely mandatory.

-
Add Earth Power for an extra coverage move on Celebi. It would seem usefull to it.

(I would suggest adding Seed Bomb to Linoone, but that seems like it would screw with its ability to get Belly Drum)

-
Add Focus Blast to Ludicolo to prevent certain Steel-Types from walling it.

-
Add Heat Wave to Shiftry for really nice coverage that has good uses when dynamaxing too. Maybe add Dark Pulse, Energy Ball and Nasty Plot as well.

-
Switch Focus Blast for Mystical Fire on Gardevoir for the same reasons i suggested it for Mr. Mime?

-
Remove Toxic from Shedinja to be consistent with other random battle sets and how they don't currently include past gen moves.

-
Potentially add Giga Drain or Energy Ball to Roserade for a Grass STAB that doesn't lower Special Attack?

-
Potentially add Nasty Plot to each of the Rotom forms? the bulk seems high enough for each to get at least one off.

-
No Calm Mind or Roost on Sigilyph? Seem like good moves for it. Also, what does Energy Ball hit?

-
Cofagrigus can't set its own Trick Room? That's odd.

-
Same deal with Runerigus not being able to set its own Trick Room.
Also Shadow Claw for physical Ghost STAB?

-
I understand the current set is neat, but I think Psychic should be added to Gothitelle for scenarios where there's no time to set up. Maybe a coverage move or two as well.

-
Jellicent is running Recover over Strength Sap? Is there a good reason for it?
EDIT: Taken care of

-
Delete Throat Chop from Beartic because what does that hit? Replace it with Aqua Jet for some potentially useful priority.

-
What's Icy Wind for on Keldeo? Weird speed control? Air Slash already hits Grass-Types.
EDIT: Taken care of

-
Primarina got access to Calm Mind this gen. I think it's worth putting in its random battle moves.

-
Why not add Substitute to Araquanid? There's probably nice uses for it.

-
Add Sludge Wave and Nasty Plot to Slazzle. This allows it to run an offensive set alongside its staller set.

-
Add Leech Life to Golisopod for the ability to get extra health, and for a Bug STAB that doesn't require being the first turn out.

-
Add Wood Hammer as an alternative to Drum Beating on Rilaboom.

-
Add Focus Energy and Snipe Shot alongside Sniper for Inteleon? Seems a bit gimmicky, but might have value.

-
I already mentioned this in an earlier post, but use the G-max form to give Corviknight a defensive set with the moves Brave Bird, U-Turn, Roost, Taunt, and Defog. It can run defensive viably and shouldn't need Bulk Up to work.

-:alcremie:Use the base Alcremie form to give a set of Calm Mind/Dazzling Gleam/Mystical Fire/Recover, and change the G-max form to have a moveset of Calm Mind/Dazzling Gleam/Psychic/Recover. This will prevent Dazzling Gleam/Psychic/Mystical Fire/Recover sets from existing. Recover can be swapped out for Mystical Fire on G-max Alcremie if desired.

-:morpeko:Possibly add Thunder Punch and Crunch to Morpeko so that it's not reliant on Aura Wheel to have the right type for the right situation? EDIT: Rejected

-
Bulldoze's speed drop never comes into play for Arctozolt, (at least for me) so how about switching it for Stomping Tantrum for a batter Ground-Type move?

-
What is Body Slam doing on Arctovish? Does it need speed badly? If that's happening, then might as well give Crunch to not be walled by Shed amirite?

And that's everything. This took a while to do.

Last edited:
Ludicolo already gets Focus Blast on certain life orb sets.
Rain Dance Weather Ball Jolteon was a thing until some days ago, haven't gotten it recently so IDK if it's still the case.
The reasoning for Body Slam on Arctovish is purely getting off the para so it can wreck something with Fishious Rend, same for Bulldoze on Arctozolt.

Ludicolo already gets Focus Blast on certain life orb sets.
Capture.PNG

No It doesn't
Rain Dance Weather Ball Jolteon was a thing until some days ago, haven't gotten it recently so IDK if it's still the case.
Capture.PNG

Neither of those moves are listed here.
The reasoning for Body Slam on Arctovish is purely getting off the para so it can wreck something with Fishious Rend, same for Bulldoze on Arctozolt.
For Arctovish the paralysis isn't even guaranteed and Body Slam is bad coverage otherwise. Using Bulldoze to drop speed prevents things like Choice Band existing without it Being a wasted slot. Not to mention Bulldoze droping speed rarely comes into play for Arctozolt.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
focus blast was removed from ludicolo because it literally only hits ferrothorn and is lame otherwise especially on rain dance sets

weather ball/rain dance/thunder was removed from jolteon because TI didn't feel like hardcoding it to always get all three and it was getting weather ball thunder no rain dance often.

Ice Shard was removed from cloyster because it's useless in most cases and takes up a valuable moveslot.

Steelix won't get Body Press. Fighting is redundant coverage on Ground-types and it's only marginally stronger than Earthquake without being boosted by Dragon Dance (which isn't being changed to Curse anytime soon).'

Throat Chop lets Seaking get Choice Band, and fixed sets (such as always SD-3-attacks Seaking) are generally avoided when possible to increase the unpredictability of Pokemon.

Wishtect cannot be forced both together on the same set and I'm sure you wouldn't want wish 3 attacks toxic orb Flareon.

Fairy STAB is forced on all Pokemon that get it. Togekiss does not always want to have fairy STAB. It will not get dgleam.

Strength Sap Jellicent is inconsistent compared to Recover.

Morpeko really doesn't want other stab moves. Protect is fine enough.

Throat Chop allows Choice Band Beartic.

Icy Wind allows Keldeo to hit Dragon-types and certain Grass-types and allows Keldeo to get choice items.

Trick Room was removed from Cofagrigus because it lost hidden power fighting (and therefore cannot run nasty plot) and would prefer to set toxic spikes.

Runerigus has no real need for Trick Room. It's a hazard setter.

weather ball/rain dance/thunder was removed from jolteon because TI didn't feel like hardcoding it to always get all three and it was getting weather ball thunder no rain dance often.
How about only Weather Ball? Dynamax from other mons seems like it would supply the weather.
Throat Chop lets Seaking get Choice Band, and fixed sets (such as always SD-3-attacks Seaking) are generally avoided when possible to increase the unpredictability of Pokemon.
But does Seaking really need Choice Band? It does not seem like the mon to use Choice Band
Strength Sap Jellicent is inconsistent compared to Recover.
How exactly?
Throat Chop allows Choice Band Beartic.
If Throat Chop was replaced with Aqua Jet, would that still let it get Choice Band, or no?

The rest are fine for me.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
How about only Weather Ball? Dynamax from other mons seems like it would supply the weather.
too inconsistent

But does Seaking really need Choice Band? It does not seem like the mon to use Choice Band
yes

How exactly?
flops vs special attackers, many of which jellicent would like to check with its great special bulk.

If Throat Chop was replaced with Aqua Jet, would that still let it get Choice Band, or no?
yes but rain dance ajet liquidation icicle crash sucks so that's not happening

Hello! Here are a couple seemingly non-optimal things I've found (I can provide screenshots but don't want to make my post take up a bunch of space with big images).
1. Sylveon without Hyper Voice. (It had Psyshock/Shadow Ball/Wish/Mystical Fire.)
2. Quagsire with Focus Sash. It likes Leftovers a lot more?
3. Conversely to 2, Ribombee with Leftovers. Wouldn't it prefer Focus Sash, so it can survive a hit from an even faster thing and Stun Spore it then setup webs, or guarantee two moves against a slower heavy hitter?

EDIT:
4. Shiinotic without Spore seems not the best, Spore is basically its niche.
5. I don't have a screenshot of this one, but similar to Ribombee, I saw a Leftovers Froslass; Froslass likes Focus Sash a lot more so (assuming it's facing something slower) it can guarantee 2 layers of Spikes or Spikes + D-Bond the thing that's trying to kill it.

Last edited:

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I'm still of the opinion that Belly Drum Eiscue is bad and that it doesn't have the chance to get Belly Drum off most of the time. Any special attack over 200 speed also makes it impossible to set up with and I don't think we should have sets that are only good after beating half of the opponent's team. I would propose Choice Band Eiscue in order to let it immediately come in a on a physical attack in order to break the ice face so it can then be a fast Banded attacker. I don't think this would make Eiscue good but I do think it would make it better than it is now.

breh

強いだね
It's bad, but it does have these really awkward moments where it happens to sweep your opponent's team and there is simply nothing they can do beyond dodge icicle crash. CB is worse and eiscue as a pokemon is kind of bad by itself.

Can hyper voice be removed on wailord and selfdestruct added instead? Hyper Voice is a waste of space that you use only to stop yourself from getting swept while dynamaxed and selfdestruct would do the same (20 extra bp!) while also being useful outside of dynamax. You will not realistically KO a water type (or anything that otherwise resists water) with hyper voice; this is at least somewhat feasible in theory with selfdestruct. I'm not sure what effect it would have on wailord getting specs, though, and specs is desirable to keep, so an easy way could be adding selfdestruct to this line:

JavaScript:
else if (counter.Special >= 3 && (hasMove['partingshot'] || hasMove['uturn']) && !isDoubles) {
            item = 'Choice Specs';
}

I'm still of the opinion that Belly Drum Eiscue is bad and that it doesn't have the chance to get Belly Drum off most of the time. Any special attack over 200 speed also makes it impossible to set up with and I don't think we should have sets that are only good after beating half of the opponent's team. I would propose Choice Band Eiscue in order to let it immediately come in a on a physical attack in order to break the ice face so it can then be a fast Banded attacker. I don't think this would make Eiscue good but I do think it would make it better than it is now.
I think both sets could work, but I don't think there's any way to implement both? Maybe there is. Because I also really like BD Eiscue and have won so many times because of it tbh. When you know how and when to use it (like, you obviously have to scout first), it's deadly and almost unstoppable. It's also pretty fun to play with (like, infinitely funnier than a CB set).

When are the pokemon levels going to be adjusted for balance? It's not fun rolling the dice to see who gets Zacian for the free win, and this happens way too often. Other mons can sweep depending on opponent's team as well, but crowned swords dance Zacian sweeps almost every time, no matter what team you have. Nothing like when you have a nice fun battle for 20 turns and when you finally feel like you have a decisive advantage, they pull out a crowned Zacian "lol I was just trolling you, you never actually had a chance from the very beginning"

When are the pokemon levels going to be adjusted for balance? It's not fun rolling the dice to see who gets Zacian for the free win, and this happens way too often. Other mons can sweep depending on opponent's team as well, but crowned swords dance Zacian sweeps almost every time, no matter what team you have. Nothing like when you have a nice fun battle for 20 turns and when you finally feel like you have a decisive advantage, they pull out a crowned Zacian "lol I was just trolling you, you never actually had a chance from the very beginning"
Ubers were lowered by 3 levels as of yesterday. This includes Moody and Shadow Tag, for consistency.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8randombattle-1046137481

ive been having a common issue lately where my team is under powered and my opponent is full of ubers
in this replay i lost due to a lack of coverage, and my opponents ridiculous amount of coverage for my team.
i looked at my team turn 1 and recognized my win con was to either toxic stall, or sweep with butterfree, both of those my pokemon were counter by a single pokemon on my opponents team that happened to be a virizion, the only pokemon that could've possibly knocked that virizion out was my pelliper, it resisted both STABS of the virizion and high defense so it could switch in safely, the only issue was it did not have hurricane.
there are always some variation is movesets with every mon. sometimes on pelliper you run tailwind, sometime you run U-Turn, i've even seen toxic.
but two moves that you always run on pelliper are Hurricane, and either scald or hydro pump.
because i did not have hurricane, the only flying move i had on my team was airslash on butterfree, which was slower than vrizion and died in a single hit. basically there was not a single way i could've won that game and this should never be the case.
additionally my opponent had 2 legendary pokemon and i had none. this also makes it extremely difficult to win due to the extremely high stats of legendary pokemon.
i think there should be a rework on all pokemon to make sure they have the essential moves that you always run, and there should be a system in place that make the odds a little more even. if my opponent has 2-3 legendary pokemon on their team, i should at least have one, it never feels good losing even if you played the game perfectly, and it doesnt feel good winning because your team is broken, and im sure many more would agree with me.

im sorry for making this so long, but this needs to be addressed, thank you.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
Random Battle Lead
Please do not post:
- Posts complaining about unfairness
Thanks.

Random battles is random. That aspect won't change. There will not be any heavy team balancing implemented. Once tiers are filled out there will be a measure in place preventing teams with more than two pokemon from the same tier. This is all that will occur. Please be patient until then.

I recently got a Conkeldurr with Guts and a Life Orb; Flame Orb is so much better since it has less recoil, protects from other status, and if I recall correctly, gives a stronger power boost with Guts too?

Last edited:

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I recently got a Conkeldurr with Guts and a Life Orb; Flame Orb is so much better since it has less recoil, protects from other status, and if I recall correctly, gives a stronger power boost with Guts too?

I also got a Clefable with Unaware recently. :-/
Just got one of these too, while hilarious if you get burned, the damage from Flame Orb is greater, has less recoil, and opens up trick as a counterplay.

Other thoughts:

- Zacian and to a lesser extent Zamazenta/Eternatus are still busted even with the level drop. The problem with them and not Zekrom/Reshiram/etc is they naturally outspeed everything anyway except Dragapult and a couple other random scarfers. Zacian-C is especially problematic as unless you end up with Quagsire, you can't easily wear it down. I think the levels on these mons should be dropped further.

- Level 90 NFEs that are tiered should be leveled with that tier. Doublade, Galarsola, and Type: Null are the main culprits (tho null isnt in a tier rn it'll prolly end up NU or so.

- Give Butterfree sash instead of whatever godforsaken item it usually has; with sash you can spread sleep/QD up and still be a threat instead of gettin whacked after a QD and you've done nothing.

- Curse Steelix > DD. With DD you outspeed exactly nothing after one or even 2; with Curse you increase your tankiness significantly.

- Heat Crash or SD > Megahorn on WP/RP Rhyperior. Heat Crash lets it more consistently take out pesky grass type mons & also set sun in Dynamax, which might let it tank a water move or something. Missing Megahorn feels mega bad.

- Bellossom should 100% always have QD/Sleep Powder/Giga Drain, with last move either Strength Sap or Moonblast. Not having QD makes it a shitty Vileplume, not having Giga Drain makes it weak af.

Thats all I can think of rn but I might post more & keep better notes bcos I randbat a lot to pass the time.

breh

強いだね
There's actually a lot of new changes, for anybody curious:

https://github.com/smogon/pokemon-showdown/commit/38053c0168e4168a642cb57ae9dc30471d348f6e

Machamp can now be Guts with Facade / CC, no more Substitute

Gengar loses Taunt, gains Trick

Snorlax loses Sleep Talk. All Snorlax are now gmax (like I get it has replenish but this is kind of bad. the utility of a max strike to not get swept is higher than being able to rest again, specifically only after dmax is up)

Mew loses Megahorn, gains Brave Bird

Octillery loses Hydro Pump and Rock Blast, gains Liquidation (?? l75 and no subtect like glalie has made this admittedly a lot more underwhelming than I thought; removing its strongest STAB is not favorable... liquidation cloyster hits like a little baby and this hits at about that damage range lol)

Garbodor gains Explosion (I don't know how to feel about this since garbodor's movepool is actually pretty compact, in a good way, explosion is kind of bloaty, but nice max strike I guess)

Coalossal loses Body Press and Fire Blast, gains Overheat and Will-o-wisp

Sandaconda has its two sets (gmax and not gmax) consolidated and gmax removed (if we can do this can we remove corvi and the lax too pls)

Grimmsnarl (not gmax) loses the memesnarl set and is now dual screens / spirit break / twave / taunt

Grimmsnarl (gmax) loses Thunder Wave (tfw no priority sweep breaker)

Frosmoth loses U-turn, gains Giga Drain

Trick / Switcheroo are now rejected if the Pokemon has Rapid Spin as well

Glare is now rejected if the Pokemon has Rest or atk / spe / SpA setup moves

Parting Shot is now rejected if the Pokemon has Fake Out

Stealth Rock is now rejected if the Pokemon has Rest

Explosion is now rejected with Drain Punch, Pain Split, or Rock Blast

Fire Punch is now rejected if the movepool has Curse (I'm not sure if movepool is trimmed of the move once it's added so I hope this doesn't mean Snorlax can no longer get fire punch at all)

Giga Drain is now rejected if the Pokemon has Hurricane and the movepool has Quiver Dance (I guess solely for frosmoth to not get ugly sets with a missing STAB or missing QD). Giga Drain is now rejected if the Pokemon has Leaf Storm and also doesn't have physical / special setup moves.

Dynamicpunch is now rejected if the Pokemon has Close Combat or Facade (so guts and no guard machamps don't mix)

Stone Edge is now rejected if the user has Dynamicpunch in its movepool

Thunder is no longer forced onto Pokemon with Rain Dance and Thunderbolt (in Thunderbolt's slot)

Calm Mind is forced onto Pokemon (read: Sylveon) with Hyper Voice / Shadow Ball / Wish / Protect (in Shadow Ball's slot)

Hydration, Ice Body, Inner Focus, Rain Dish, and Snow Cloak are now rejected (Inner Focus is maybe being sold short here; not bad on Lucario in theory because it blocks intimidate)

Bulletproof is now rejected if the Pokemon has special / physical setup moves (thus some Kommo now have Soundproof or Overcoat)

Gluttony is no longer rejected if the Pokemon has Belly Drum. It is now rejected if the Pokemon has Cheek Pouch in its abilitypool.

Neutralizing Gas is rejected if the user doesn't have Toxic Spikes

Sheer Force is no longer rejected it the Pokemon has Double Edge (this will lead to some gross Tauros sets I'm sure)

Technician no longer has certain reject conditions

Shedinja can now get Heavy Duty Boots if your team has no hazard removers. I'm not sure this is working correctly as I got it on a team with Rapid Spin Blastoise or I'm misinterpreting something. I'm not mad at all, though, as it is a better item 95% of the time and it objectively won me that game

Rock weak spinners / defoggers now get boots, screen cleaner will no longer give boots

Type: Null is now l88 (lol)

FREE BOOTS SHEDINJA 100% OF THE TIME

REMOVE TRASH GMAXES

Last edited:
Please give kommo-o soundproof as an alternate ability, I played more than 500 games and bulletproof literally never was useful, the only scenario I can think is against shadow ball focus blast gengar without sludge wave, meanwhile being able to wall toxtricity (instead of being walled by it), not getting rkilled by sylveon after a clang soul and even being semi-imposterproof seems helpful too.
I would also give brave bird as coverage on sd mew since it hits the same targets as megahorn but with broken max airstream
I would support soundproof and bulletproof being 50/50 to be honest. I think they both have advantages.
- Soundproof for the reasons you mentioned, notably Sylveon which is only 2HKO with poison jab at +1. As you say, it at least prevents Ditto from using Clanging Scales, which is a huge plus. It allows to wall Toxtricity and prevent it from setting up with overdrive/boomburst + throat spray, and allows a free clang soul if Tox is locked in a sound move. Also prevents parting shot, which is now less of a niche than in the past gen (Incineroar, Sylvally, Pangoro, Thievul, Morpeko, and although 4 of them are weak to fighting, it can be annoying if you want to set up on them). Also prevents from being phased away with roar from Arcanine.
- Bulletproof will generally force any ditto into using Clanging Scales, which can be countered with fairy types or steel types, and prevent it from reverse-sweeping (and introduce some mind games since the opponent Ditto doesn't know which ability it gets IIRC, while you do!). Also makes it immune to shadow ball notably, but also gyro ball (useful against Bronzong which is annoying due to screens too), pyro ball (I know it resists, but banded Cinderace can still do decent damage to Kommo-o with it, and bring it to priority range after Clangorous Soul), sludge bomb (not that the Pokémon that learn it will do much after a clang boost, but the probability of being poisoned is annoying and puts Kommo-o on a timer), and the very niche hail weather ball from Cherrim (though, in all honesty, this means your opponent either used a max-ice move before, or has Abomasnow or A-Ninetales, both of which shouldn't be set up against).

Type: Null is now l88 (lol)
Yeah, even at level 88 it's broken for random battles. I don't really care that's it's a NFE and that it's tiered in NU. Some stuff from the official meta simply doesn't hold in random battles. Even as a NFE, it has 534 BST (which is higher than the vast majority of FE pokémon), and it gets Eviolite. Meaning it has over 300 def, spdef and hp, 2hkos most things that aren't ghost, rock or steel types at +2 (and it can wall most rock and steel types long enough to manage to win the matchup in the end).

I just had one against a specs Primarina under the rain. Even despite Primarina's high special attack, specs and rain, it couldn't even 2HKO with Sparkling Aria (which my opponent was locked into from a previous KO he couldn't risk using Pump, if he had it). Even if torrent had been activated, it would have done less than 75% in those conditions. What is an effectively 303 base power move (rain + torrent + STAB), on an unresisting Pokémon, coming from a Pokémon with 372 special attack (specs), doing less than 75% is ridiculous.

At least dropping it to level 84 would allow a banded/specs Pokémon to AT LEAST 3HKO it (if it has about 120 atk or spatk) with a STAB non-SFE move, and prevent it from setting up with SD safely.

Like I'm not going to say it's unbeatable (nothing is in randbats, and sometimes RNG just doesn't go your way on team draws), but the sheer number of matchups it wins in the current state, while not on par with Zacian-Broken obviously, is ridiculous.

I'd say dropping rest/talk or eviolite would also fix that, but I know giving a sub-optimal set to Pokémon because they're "too good" isn't something TI wants to do, and I completely understand that. But dropping its level from 90 to 88 isn't a solution either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)