Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixapart
Egg Group: Fairy/Human-like
Type: Fairy/Fight
Ability: Tough Claws/Serene Grace
Hidden Ability: Brute Force (Special Attacks run on user's Physical Attack Stat)
Competitive use: Other than a standard Physical Fairy/Fight type which doesn't exist yet, it provides breeding combos between Humanoids and Fairies.
95/115/95/40/92/113 BST 550

Movepool: I'm scared my movepool making skills are lacking, but it has most of the fighting and fairy physical staples and some special moves including Aura Sphere, Moonblast, and even Overheat. Overheat abuses Brute Force well and deals with physical wall types that don't want to take a SD boosted Overheat that strikes their Special Defense.

Not many ways to take advantage of Serene Grace but I guess not every move needs to be OU material even though I want every fully evolved mon I make to be at least B+ tier.
Perhaps 91/108/93/48/90/107 BST 535

Oh and for everyone crying OP about Cuceider's original stat spread/Ability:

-2 252 Atk Choice Band Spinji U-turn vs. 8 HP / 248+ Def Cuceider: 146-174 (50.5 - 60.2%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Yes, that's a Choice Banded super-effective STAB move… but the point is that it's still a 2HKO from something that switches out in the process, totally negating the benefit of its Ability. Wanna see how this thing takes a hit from a Fell Stinger Spinji that's in the middle of trying to clean up the entire team?
+1 252 Atk Life Orb Spinji Shadow Claw vs. 8 HP / 248+ Def Cuceider: 377-447 (130.4 - 154.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
It, uh… doesn't. At all.
+1 252 Atk Life Orb Spinji Fell Stinger vs. 8 HP / 248+ Def Cuceider: 268-320 (92.7 - 110.7%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
Like, Spinji can still use this thing to nab even more momentum.
+1 252 Atk Life Orb Spinji Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cuceider: 374-445 (106.8 - 127.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Even if it runs full physically defensive, it's still OHKO'd by Shadow Claw! At least that way it doesn't get destroyed by Fell Stinger… unless Stealth Rock is up.
+1 252 Atk Life Orb Spinji Fell Stinger vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cuceider: 268-320 (76.5 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
I just set up on your anti-sweep 'mon. gg

Let's calc with something other than Spinji's absurdity…
252 SpA Flamingairy Air Slash vs. 8 HP / 248+ SpD Cuceider: 182-216 (62.9 - 74.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
This thing can't stop a Flamingairy from smiting it. At the very least, it stops a Flamingairy's sweep by threatening it with the possibility of Glare so it can't just boost up again. But at the same time, it can only really stop a sweep once, because it has to switch in on an Air Slash that does over half even after Leftovers recovery is taken into account, and the Flamingairy can simply hit it a second time afterward to get it out of the way. And also, there's Air Slash's flinch chance. And this is a freaking Flamingairy. Flamingairy isn't even that good.

And anything that's behind a Substitute is immune to Terrify anyway assuming it works like Intimidate, so it isn't stopping Sub + boost sweepers at all.

To clarify, I'm not saying it's useless. I think there are plenty of sweepers it can actually stop. But even so, it's generally not much more than a one-time-use stop to a sweep in progress, because it tends to get 2HKO'd if the foe had any boosts up prior to it coming in. And while it's a powerful threat that has to be played around very carefully, so is stuff like Spinji, and people accepted Spinji without complaint. Spinji is the ultimate addition to VoltTurn teams, as well as pretty close to the perfect switch-in any time one of your Pokémon is KO'd, because it serves as a decoy that prevents the foe from knowing what your actual choice of switch-in is since it just throws out a priority U-Turn right away to go into the 'mon you actually want to have out, assuming that 'mon doesn't mind taking a hit.

Also also, there's an error in the spreadsheet: Typhlosion-Harmo's type is Electric/Flying, not pure Electric. Its Hidden Ability is No Guard, not Motor Drive. Yes, the earlier members of the line have Motor Drive, but it changes to No Guard upon evolving into Typhlosion.

Question about how this works: Does it make opponent's healing moves damage them, or do moves like healing pulse hurt opponents, meaning that it would hurt you to use a move like recover?
I think both? It makes all healing moves used by all Pokémon on the field do damage instead, from how I'm reading it.

Also also also, I think we should allow Titanium Heracross. Why? Because the fact that Mega Heracross exists doesn't matter: if Heracross doesn't get a Harmonian Form or a Costume Forme, it isn't allowed in this meta anyway! Adding Titanium Heracross means normal Heracross and Mega Heracross are legal. And adding a Harmonian Form would make things awkward with Mega Heracross, since you'd then have Harmonian Mega Heracross.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Que

Question about how this works: Does it make opponent's healing moves damage them, or do moves like healing pulse hurt opponents, meaning that it would hurt you to use a move like recover?
Yeah, it affects all pokemon on the field. eg: Recover deals 50% Max Health instead of healing. Heal Pulse deals 50% Max Health instead of healing. Rest instantly K.Os the user. Leech Life deals 50% Recoil instead of healing. Leftovers deal 6% each turn instead of healing. Hopefully you get the picture.

Yeah, it affects all pokemon on the field. eg: Recover deals 50% Max Health instead of healing. Heal Pulse deals 50% Max Health instead of healing. Rest instantly K.Os the user. Leech Life deals 50% Recoil instead of healing. Leftovers deal 6% each turn instead of healing. Hopefully you get the picture.
Would recoil moves heal then, or would healing moves just hurt?

Here, have a costume idea.

Costume Name: Magical Girl (generally for females)/Rider (generally for males)
Item: Magical Contract
Associated Types: Fairy/Fighting (Fighting because sometimes Fairy doesn't fit for 'mons you're turning into Kamen Rider expies)
Associated Ability: Varies, but Charming Touch, Magician, Sheer Force, and Magic Guard are common. Pixilate can show up too, but it's significantly less common.
Moves Added: Varies, but typically chosen from among:
(Magical Girl) Draining Kiss, Shining Pulse*, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Short Work, Fairy Claw, Shimmer Strike, Play Rough
(Rider) Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Crazy Punch

*New move:
Type: Fairy
Category: Special
Power: 60
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 32
Target: One Adjacent Pokémon
Description: The user lobs an orb of silver energy that saps the target's strength. May lower the target's Special stats.
Secondary effect: 20% chance to drop target's Sp. Atk and Sp. Def by 1 stage.
Pulse move.
Z-Move: Twinkle Tackle (120 BP Special)
Note: Not a signature move of any sort. Instead, intended as a mid-power Fairy move to be learned by things that Draining Kiss doesn't make sense on.
And a couple actual costume changes using it:
Pokémon: Ledyba
Result: Rider Ledyba
Type 1: Bug
Type 2: Fighting
Ability: Pure Power
40/40/50/20/80/55, BST: 285
Moves Added: Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Jump Kick, Lunge
Other Notes: Jump Kick is added because you can't have a Kamen Rider expy without a flying kick. It just isn't done.

Pokémon: Ledian
Result: Rider Ledian
55/55/80/35/100/85, BST: 410
Other Notes: Jump Kick is added because you can't have a Kamen Rider expy without a flying kick. It just isn't done.
Pokémon: Bounsweet
Result: Magical Girl Bounsweet
Type 1: Grass
Type 2: Fairy
Ability 1: Magic Guard
Ability 2: Dazzling
Hidden Ability: Charming Touch
42/40/40/40/40/28, BST: 230
Moves Added: Draining Kiss, Shining Pulse, Short Work, Moonblast
Edit: Modified stat spread, cutting 4 points from Speed to put 2 each into Def and Sp. Def.

Pokémon: Steenee
Result: Magical Girl Steenee
52/50/46/45/46/71, BST: 310
Moves Added: Draining Kiss, Shining Pulse, Short Work, Swords Dance, Moonblast
edit: Modified stat spread, cutting 5 from Sp. Atk and 2 each from Def and Sp. Def to put 9 into Speed.

Pokémon: Tsareena
Result: Magical Girl Tsareena
Ability 2: Queenly Majesty
Hidden Ability: Brute Force
72/122/95/45/95/101, BST: 530
Competitive Use: Magic Guard goes very nicely indeed with High Jump Kick (it's just a shame she can't hold a Life Orb), while Brute Force and newfound access to Swords Dance gives her spammable Leaf Storms that hit off of her Attack stat, fixing the problem she used to have with lacking powerful Grass STAB. (They also target Sp. Def, so GTFO physdef Rotom-Wash!) And she gets to spam Moonblast instead of Play Rough if she wants. Also, I've modified her stat spread a little bit. +20 base Speed wasn't quite enough to justify the loss of a held item, imo, so I cut a tiny bit of defences and a bit of her useless Special Attack to put into Speed and a tiny boost to Attack.

Also, are there rules re: retooling of old Pokémon using newly-introduced moves/giving Hidden Abilities to Pokémon who lacked them, etc.? (Basically wondering if I can get away with adding Draining Kiss, Short Work, and Shimmer Strike to Diancie along with a cool Hidden Ability without using a costume to justify it, and wondering if I can get away with adding a few moves + that same Hidden Ability to Manaphy. They're royals and their movesets don't look the part, so I wanna fix that.)

Edit: Also somebody please nerf Power Burst. That move is OP. Seriously, it boosts damage via the foe's stat changes, then removes them? That's nuts. Upon reading the effect description I'd assumed it had boosted power depending on the user's positive stat stages and removed them after use, essentially making it a stronger, one-time-nuke version of Stored Power. It's only after I scrolled over to the actual move description that I discovered that was not the case. Also, as written it boosts its power using both positive and negative stat changes, and removes all stat changes both positive and negative from the foe. That's insane.

Edit 2: Speaking of Power Burst, one of Crystibal's main gimmicks doesn't really work because Power Trick only swaps Attack and Defence, not Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. So here's a new move to fix that:
Type: Psychic
Category: Status
Power:
Accuracy: —%
PP: 16
Target: User
Description: The user employs its psychic power to switch its Special Attack stat with its Special Defence stat.
Effect: Swaps the user's unmodified Sp. Atk stat with its unmodified Sp. Def stat. Stat stages and other temporary modifiers are not swapped, and are recalculated using the new base stat. (Which is to say, it works exactly like Power Trick but for Sp. Atk and Sp. Def.)

Last edited:
Here, have a costume idea.

Costume Name: Magical Girl (generally for females)/Rider (generally for males)
Associated Types: Fairy/Fighting (Fighting because sometimes Fairy doesn't fit for 'mons you're turning into Kamen Rider expies)
Associated Ability: Varies, but Charming Touch, Magician, Sheer Force, and Magic Guard are common. Pixilate can show up too, but it's significantly less common.
Moves Added: Varies, but typically chosen from among:
(Magical Girl) Draining Kiss, Shining Pulse*, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Short Work, Fairy Claw, Shimmer Strike, Play Rough
(Rider) Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Crazy Punch

*New move:
Type: Fairy
Category: Special
Power: 60
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 32
Target: One Adjacent Pokémon
Description: The user lobs an orb of silver energy that saps the target's strength. May lower the target's Special stats.
Secondary effect: 20% chance to drop target's Sp. Atk and Sp. Def by 1 stage.
Pulse move.
Z-Move: Twinkle Tackle (120 BP Special)
Note: Not a signature move of any sort. Instead, intended as a mid-power Fairy move to be learned by things that Draining Kiss doesn't make sense on.
And a couple actual costume changes using it:
Pokémon: Ledyba
Result: Rider Ledyba
40/40/50/20/80/55, BST: 285

Pokémon: Ledian
Result: Rider Ledian
55/55/80/35/100/85, BST: 410
Pokémon: Bounsweet
Result: Magical Girl Bounsweet
42/40/38/40/38/32, BST: 230
Moves Added: Draining Kiss, Shining Pulse, Short Work, Moonblast

Pokémon: Steenee
Result: Magical Girl Steenee
52/50/48/50/48/62, BST: 310

Pokémon: Tsareena
Result: Magical Girl Tsareena
Ability 2: Queenly Majesty
Hidden Ability: Brute Force
72/120/98/50/98/92, BST: 530

Also, are there rules re: retooling of old Pokémon using newly-introduced moves/giving Hidden Abilities to Pokémon who lacked them, etc.? (Basically wondering if I can get away with adding Draining Kiss, Short Work, and Shimmer Strike to Diancie along with a cool Hidden Ability without using a costume to justify it, and wondering if I can get away with adding a few moves + that same Hidden Ability to Manaphy. They're royals and their movesets don't look the part, so I wanna fix that.)

Edit: Also somebody please nerf Power Burst. That move is OP. Seriously, it boosts damage via the foe's stat changes, then removes them? That's nuts. Upon reading the effect description I'd assumed it had boosted power depending on the user's positive stat stages and removed them after use, essentially making it a stronger, one-time-nuke version of Stored Power. It's only after I scrolled over to the actual move description that I discovered that was not the case. Also, as written it boosts its power using both positive and negative stat changes, and removes all stat changes both positive and negative from the foe. That's insane.

Edit 2: Speaking of Power Burst, one of Crystibal's main gimmicks doesn't really work because Power Trick only swaps Attack and Defence, not Sp. Atk and Sp. Def. So here's a new move to fix that:
Type: Psychic
Category: Status
Power:
Accuracy: —%
PP: 16
Target: User
Description: The user employs its psychic power to switch its Special Attack stat with its Special Defence stat.
Effect: Swaps the user's unmodified Sp. Atk stat with its unmodified Sp. Def stat. Stat stages and other temporary modifiers are not swapped, and are recalculated using the new base stat. (Which is to say, it works exactly like Power Trick but for Sp. Atk and Sp. Def.)
Thank You for bringing Power Burst to my Attention. That was meant to be the 1 time nuke that you described.
Also, I like the new Pokemon Costumes, Even if the stat distribution is a bit uncreative (Not really a problem). Also, the new Move definetly a needed entry.

I know, I'm a bit behind on moves, I'll get to them soon. Just in the meantime, have another Pokémon :P
Name: Scarit
Name Justification: Scarecrow + Spirit
Typing: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Scarecrow*
Hp: 110
Attack: 40
Defense: 80
Sp. Atk: 90
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 80
BST: 480
Concept/Design: This Pokémon is a spirit occupying a Scarecrow, with that Scarecrow consisting of a torso, nub-like arms, and a head.
Flavour: Out in the farmlands, Murkrow would often steal farmer's crops. They solved this problem by making a trap out of straw that can capture ghost type Pokémon. Once a ghost type Pokémon was caught in the trap, the farmers then had these pokemon scare off any Murkrow nearby with their powerful attacks. Farmers never released the Ghost Pokémon from the traps, though, so when a farm was abandoned, this Pokémon takes it's new body and roams the Plains. Over time, Pokémon trainers and the other citizens of Harmo came to recognize it's own species, since they truthfully have no idea of what Ghost Pokémon is trapped in it, nor how to undo the trap.
*Scarecrow - This Pokémon does 1.5x more damage against flying types and reduces damage from flying type moves done to it by 1/4

I know, I'm a bit behind on moves, I'll get to them soon. Just in the meantime, have another Pokémon :P
Name: Scarit
Name Justification: Scarecrow + Spirit
Typing: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Scarecrow*
Hp: 110
Attack: 40
Defense: 80
Sp. Atk: 90
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 80
BST: 480
Concept/Design: This Pokémon is a spirit occupying a Scarecrow, with that Scarecrow consisting of a torso, nub-like arms, and a head.
Flavour: Out in the farmlands, Murkrow would often steal farmer's crops. They solved this problem by making a trap out of straw that can capture ghost type Pokémon. Once a ghost type Pokémon was caught in the trap, the farmers then had these pokemon scare off any Murkrow nearby with their powerful attacks. Farmers never released the Ghost Pokémon from the traps, though, so when a farm was abandoned, this Pokémon takes it's new body and roams the Plains. Over time, Pokémon trainers and the other citizens of Harmo came to recognize it's own species, since they truthfully have no idea of what Ghost Pokémon is trapped in it, nor how to undo the trap.
*Scarecrow - This Pokémon does 1.5x more damage against flying types and reduces damage from flying type moves done to it by 1/4
I love the Flavor, and Hopefully the ability is good enough to sounteract its average stats. (Also, Is the ability supposed to make flying types deal 75% of the damage thy normally would, or 25%?)

I love the Flavor, and Hopefully the ability is good enough to sounteract its average stats. (Also, Is the ability supposed to make flying types deal 75% of the damage thy normally would, or 25%?)
75%. I worded it the same as how Bulbapedia described Filter, since I made it's extra resistance similar to that, so sorry for any confusion :P

(THIS A JOKE.)

Deegachu
999/999/999/999/999/999 BST:100

Type:
Electric Type
Super Type

Abilities:
It can fly and surf and look cool and be awesome and be cool
Justification:
A Pikachu except 80 Billion Times as awesom and it has flames and muscles and it shoots lightning and it has lazer vision and it can fly and it shoots lasers and it can breath fire and its super good and awesom and it has spiked hair and it can speak and also is kind of lucario but better and it is red cuz red is and awesome color and i like pikachu but wished it was more better and my mommy says im special and i should work at gamefreek also people said it was too gud and I should lower the BST so I did.

Moves:
  • Thunder bolt thunder thunder punch thunder shock thunder wave thunder jolt thunder clap thunder thighs thunder fly thunder lazer thunder hit, thunder kick gigavolt havoc volt tackle quick attack elect ro ball cocaine snort (Like daddy does when he's stressed) thunder ball thunder attack thunder tackle, thunder havoc super mega awesome hyper giga omega alpha duper destroyer beam mega kick hyper beam iron tail thunder tail hyper tail giga tail, chuc norris punch horn drill earffquake, psychic shadow ball trans-form thunder drill thunder bolt thunder kill thunder murder dragon pulse leafstorm and all the other super goodly moves
Background:
Deegachu was borned when pikachu and lucario had a maybe and the babay came out and it was super powerful and really cute and super awesome so the pikachu was like "My baybe is super good and I love it and then the lucario was like I want it more then you so they fought but then deegachu beat the Shit out of his parents and told them that violins don't solve everything and then they listen and respected him and everybody liked him and thought he was a super cool dude and then he was elected president king champion of the worl and then he helped create mootwe and everybody loved him and he was the best pokemon ever and everybody lived happiy every after except the people he didnt like; those he murdered with his lazre fission and they died super dead,

If you don;t like Degeachu then you are a stupid poopy head and I'm telling, so tell me ways to make even more awesomelier then this.

Last edited:
Updated Gym Squad. I'll do a moveset for Scaliron soon, somebody hold me to that.
I request being the 4th Gym BTW

City: idk yet
TM: Smart Strike
Type: Steel

Toddlebot (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Level: 36
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Round
- Yawn

Steelop or Scaliron (no evolution info yet) (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Protect
- Toxic
The Shellop does not have a moveset yet, so I made safe guesses

Corpupine (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Aerial Ace
- Fell Stinger
- Autotomize

Robrute (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Guts
Level: 39
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Smart Strike
- Low Sweep
- Brutal Swing
- Work Up

so tell me ways to make even more awesomelier then this.
So first, you gotta give it this new ability, called godly aura. This ability gives the Pokemon a +6 boost to all stats when it switches in. Then, when in the wild, it has chance of holding a master ball! :P
And BTW, lets do some totally legit calculations:
-6 0 Attack Starf Berry Magikarp (Level 5) Flail vs. 252 Hp, +6 252 Defense Deegachu: 999999-9999999 (898623983 - 99999999999999%) -- Garunteed OHKO
Dang, Magikarp needs to be nerfed :P

Last edited:
Detonator
Increases the power of Self-Destruct, Explosion, and bomb moves

Big Bang
Upon fainting, the wielder explodes (uses Explosion)

Double Barrel
The wielder can use Self-Destruct or Explosion without fainting, but only once per battle.

Cold Blood - Raises speed on the sun and when hit by fire, lowers speed during hail and when hit by ice. Immune to fear effects.
Hot Blood - Offensive stats rise sharply in a pinch.
Insalubre - Contact with the user destroys usable items (berries, herbs, gems, etc)
Immovable - Defensive stats rise dramatically in a pinch.
Kaleidoscope - Has a 20% chance of avoiding non-contact moves.
Spider's Lair - Sets Sticky Web upon entry.
Last Stand - All stats rise in a pinch.
Aggressor - Gains priority during the first turn if using an offensive move.
Vorpal - Slashing moves are stronger and their critical hits deadlier.
Stainless - Immune to status moves when at full HP.
Air Current - Speed sharply increases when hit by ineffective moves. Speed resets when hit by supereffective moves.
Anaphylaxis - Halves Speed of a poisoned foe.
Sabotage - Cancels foe's ability.
Shatter - Destroys entry hazards upon entry. Unaffected by entry hazards.
Self-sufficient - Gradually restores HP in a pinch.
Brainshock - Cuts foe's Sp. Atk upon entry.
Chroma Shield - Immune to its own types.
Chroma - Stats rise every turn depending on the weather. Immune to weather damage.
* Sun - Attack
* Rain - Speed
* Sand - Defense
* Hail - Sp. Def
* Storm - Sp. Atk
* Dark - Evasion
* Rooms - Accuracy

violins don't solve everything
mikisayakatriggered.png
only 2011 kids will remember
please shrink that text jerry
Cold Blood - Raises speed on the sun and when hit by fire, lowers speed during hail and when hit by ice. Immune to fear effects.
Hot Blood - Offensive stats rise sharply in a pinch.
Insalubre - Contact with the user destroys usable items (berries, herbs, gems, etc)
Immovable - Defensive stats rise dramatically in a pinch.
Kaleidoscope - Has a 20% chance of avoiding non-contact moves.
Spider's Lair - Sets Sticky Web upon entry.
Last Stand - All stats rise in a pinch.
Aggressor - Gains priority during the first turn if using an offensive move.
Vorpal - Slashing moves are stronger and their critical hits deadlier.
Stainless - Immune to status moves when at full HP.
Air Current - Speed sharply increases when hit by ineffective moves. Speed resets when hit by supereffective moves.
Anaphylaxis - Halves Speed of a poisoned foe.
Sabotage - Cancels foe's ability.
Shatter - Destroys entry hazards upon entry. Unaffected by entry hazards.
Self-sufficient - Gradually restores HP in a pinch.
Brainshock - Cuts foe's Sp. Atk upon entry.
Chroma Shield - Immune to its own types.
Chroma - Stats rise every turn depending on the weather. Immune to weather damage.
* Sun - Attack
* Rain - Speed
* Sand - Defense
* Hail - Sp. Def
* Storm - Sp. Atk
* Dark - Evasion
* Rooms - Accuracy
ghost/dragon with chroma shield anyone?

Jerrytkrot: OP could at least put their supersize-text shitpost in hide tags to not waste space.

Also I could be a Fire- or Bug-type Gym Leader. I'd say preferably the 3rd Gym Leader? I have teams set up for both Fire and Bug.
TM: Overheat

Marikaiser (M) w/ White Herb
Ability: Blaze
Level: 30
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Rash Nature
- Tailwind
- Flaming Barrier
- Overheat
- U-Turn

Foundrag w/ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Melting Point
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Smart Strike
- Rock Throw
- Thunder Fang

Yuriflame (F) w/ White Herb
Ability: Technician
Level: 33
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Draining Kiss
- Mystical Fire
- Water Pulse
TM: U-Turn

Spinji (F) w/ Focus Sash
Ability: Quick Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Fell Stinger
- Night Slash
- Metal Claw

Marikaiser (M) w/ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-Turn
- Flaming Barrier
- Overheat
- Encore

Ledian-Rider (M) w/ Magical Contract
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- U-Turn
- Mach Punch
- Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Last edited:
Jerrytkrot: OP could at least put their supersize-text shitpost in hide tags to not waste space.

Also I could be a Fire- or Bug-type Gym Leader. I'd say preferably the 3rd Gym Leader? I have teams set up for both Fire and Bug.
TM: Overheat

Marikaiser (M) w/ White Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Rash Nature
- Tailwind
- Flaming Barrier
- Overheat
- U-Turn

Foundrag w/ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Melting Point
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Smart Strike
- Rock Throw
- Thunder Fang

Yuriflame (F) w/ White Herb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Draining Kiss
- Mystical Fire
- Water Pulse
TM: U-Turn

Spinji (F) w/ Focus Sash
Ability: Quick Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Fell Stinger
- Night Slash
- Metal Claw

Marikaiser (M) w/ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-Turn
- Flaming Barrier
- Overheat
- Encore

Ledian-Rider (M) w/ Magical Contract
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- U-Turn
- Mach Punch
- Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
Personally, I would prefer that you did bug, just because fire gets destroyed by two of the three starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)