Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean with weather as common as it is in OU and a damning type weak to Mach punch it's easily checked. Hell, set a terrain or weather and have a strong Mach Puncher.

In any case I offer something different: unhappiness evolutions.

Not commonly seen, it splits evolution possibility. To unlock it an NPC will yelll you about it otherwise it won't work. The happiness must fall below 45.

2 Pokémon have this capacity: Mareep and Shelgon..

When attaining their normal evolution levels of 15 or 50 respectively, you can make different Mons.

Map reel becomes Lambshade becomes a black sheep Electric/Dark type and then from there can evolve normally at 30 to Blaksheer.

Shelgon loses his hope to fly and becomes Dragon/Rock as a more glorified Shelgon.

This method also evolves Granbull, the only way to do so, into Madbull the Fairy/Dark and evolves Sunflora into a real SUN flower with Grass/Fire and drought as a standard ability.
oh look another mechanic that only benefits stuff we can't use

Also, Mach Punch might as well be nonexistent, Conkeldurr doesn't even exist, Plainsrunner isn't even EFFECTED by terrain, and I don't think you really get the point of this meta. Also, this isn't Gen 5, weather isn't common, and even if it is, that's still no excuse to make broken shit. Quite frankly, I thought you could make balanced content if you were told that what you were doing wrong, but now I really do think that you should just leave the project.

anyway, enough of that, have a snow angel that is also a fakespeeder with boomburst and refridgerate... that I balanced by giving it mediocre stats and an otherwise dry movepool to the point where it's basically worthless outside of that set

Angice
Name Justification: Angel + Ice
Type 1: Ice
Type 2: Fairy
Ability 1: Slush Rush
Hidden Ability: Refrigerate
HP 85, Atk 80, Def 85, Spa 80, Spd 85, Spe 80,
Level-Up in rough order: Powder Snow, Disarming Voice, Sing, Draining Kiss, Aurora Beam, Wing Attack, Dazzling Gleam, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Boomburst

TMs: toxic, hidden power, protect, frustration, return, double team, facade, rest, attract, round, swagger, sleep talk, substitute, confide, ice beam, blizzard, hail, dazzling gleam, hyper beam, giga impact, aurora veil, frost breath, steel wing, round

egg: fake out, extreme speed

wasn't kidding about a dry movepool

Concept/general Design: smol, like one foot or somewhere around there
Angice.png
(design not entirely final)
Other Notes/Competitive Use: STABmons and BH have this strategy called "FakeSpeed", a combination of Fake Out and Extreme Speed. In BH, this is usually combined with an -ate and Boomburst. Angice can pull off this strategy... at the expense of the ability to do anything else. You know exactly what it does from team preview - it is nearly as predictable as Wobbuffet, if thankfully not nearly as useless.

alright if this is actually op please tell me , i'm a lot less sure about this one

Very well, I am unwanted so... I'm gone. I guess I was never wanted when all I wanted to do was help shape a generation where every Pokemon was viable in some way.

Very well, I am unwanted so... I'm gone. I guess I was never wanted when all I wanted to do was help shape a generation where every Pokemon was viable in some way.
For anyone reading this, making something broken and not listening to requests to nerf it does not promote metagame diversity (lots of things being viable), in fact it does much the opposite - makes the metagame revolve around it and trying to check it. The whole metagame would have bent towards Dilasc's mons were they added. I would also much like a generation where every Pokémon was viable in some way, but that is clearly not the right way to do it. Dilasc's heart was in the right place, but his mind clearly wasn't able to catch up.

Well if you add a new evo for a pre-existing line the entire line becomes available (just like adding a costume to a pre-existing line makes the normal form of the line available as well), so adding a new evo to a pre-existing line is not "adding mechanics that only benefit stuff we can't use".

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I polished some sprites and made shinies for all of them. I forgot what I did to who, so I'll just post them all. And being the idiot I am, I decided to wait to post the updated Grievenge design until I finished Spirox, but forgot to post it, so I'm putting that here as well.

The left one is the regular color pallet, the right one is shiny. If any of these look like they could be better, and I'm positive that at least one does, tell me and I'll see how it looks.

Monstratus.png
Monstratus (Shiny).png

Debring.png
Debring (Shiny).png

Hyquid.png
Hyquid (Shiny).png

This is probably the one I'm least confident about. Green shinies are hated in the Pokemon Community, but my only other idea was pink, which is also hated.

Normal Head (Original Design)
Grievenge (Face).png
Grievenge (Face) (Shiny).png

Eyeball Head (Updated Design, Pika Xreme's Idea)
Grievenge (Eyeball).png
Grievenge (Face) (Shiny).png

I know, it's a bit hard to see, but it'll be easier when they're bigger in the finished game.

Anyways, which looks better? I don't have an opinion, so I'm fine going either way.

....I may need to polish the eyeball head a little bit though.

Ancient Form
Spirox-Ancient.png
Spirox-Ancient (Shiny).png

Modern Form
Spirox-Modern.png
Spirox-Modern (Shiny).png

EDIT: Higher quality sprites. Didn't know that sending them on a phone reduced quality...

Last edited:
I polished some sprites and made shinies for all of them. I forgot what I did to who, so I'll just post them all. And being the idiot I am, I decided to wait to post the updated Grievenge design until I finished Spirox, but forgot to post it, so I'm putting that here as well.

The left one is the regular color pallet, the right one is shiny. If any of these look like they could be better, and I'm positive that at least one does, tell me and I'll see how it looks.

View attachment 75477 View attachment 75478
This is probably the one I'm least confident about. Green shinies are hated in the Pokemon Community, but my only other idea was pink, which is also hated.

View attachment 75479 View attachment 75482
View attachment 75483 View attachment 75484

I know, it's a bit hard to see, but it'll be easier when they're bigger in the finished game.

Anyways, which looks better? I don't have an opinion, so I'm fine going either way.

....I may need to polish the eyeball head a little bit though.

Just one issue - the way everything is suffering bad from JPEG artifacts. PNG master race. For future reference, don't save sprites as JPEG. Ever.
don't mind this.png
Debring (repaired from JPEG).png
Monstratus (Repaired from JPEG).png

Fixed these three this time, but please try to save sprites as PNG in the future.

Ok, might as well get some item submissions up:

Of course, these are all berries, they are perishable
These ones powers up a move of a by 30% when the corresponding type of a move is used.
Normal - Mulba Berry (Looks like a Mulberry)
Water - Junip Berry (Looks like a Juniper berry)
Fire - Chili Berry (Looks like a Chili Pepper)
Grass - Passia Berry (Looks like Passionfruit)
Electric - Limo Berry (Looks like a Lime)
Ice - Corala Berry (Looks like a Coralberry)
Dark - Jabu Berry (Looks like a Jabuticaba)
Psychic - Persi Berry (Looks like a Persimmon)
Fighting - Rambu Berry (Looks like a Rambutan)
Ghost - Acki Berry (Looks like an Ackee)
Flying - Plum Berry (Looks like a Plum)
Rock - Granit Berry (Looks like a Pomegranite)
Ground - Almo Berry (Looks like an Almond)
Poison - Yew Berry (Looks like a Yew Berry)
Bug - Wax Berry (Looks like a Wax Apple)
Steel - Quince Berry (Looks like a Quince)
Dragon - Draga Berry(Looks Like Dragonfruit)
Fairy - Star Berry (Looks like a Starfruit)

Will update with some more items later

Last edited:
Ok, might as well get some item submissions up:

Of course, these are all berries, they are perishable
These ones powers up a move of a by 50% when the corresponding type of a move is used.
Normal - Mulba Berry (Looks like a Mulberry)
Water - Junip Berry (Looks like a Juniper berry)
Fire - Chili Berry (Looks like a Chili Pepper)
Grass - Passia Berry (Looks like Passionfruit)
Electric - Limo Berry (Looks like a Lime)
Ice - Corala Berry (Looks like a Coralberry)
Dark - Jabu Berry (Looks like a Jabuticaba)
Psychic - Persi Berry (Looks like a Persimmon)
Fighting - Rambu Berry (Looks like a Rambutan)
Ghost - Acki Berry (Looks like an Ackee)
Flying - Plum Berry (Looks like a Plum)
Rock - Pomeg Berry (Looks like a Pomegranite)
Ground - Almo Berry (Looks like an Almond)
Poison - Yew Berry (Looks like a Yew Berry)
Bug - Wax Berry (Looks like a Wax Apple)
Steel - Quince Berry (Looks like a Quince)
Dragon - Draga Berry(Looks Like Dragonfruit)
Fairy - Star Berry (Looks like a Starfruit)

Will update with some more items later
These are just clones of the type Gems, which already exist and are only a 1.3x multiplier. I'm not saying having clones of the gems that are instead berries is a bad idea, but I do think these should be nerfed to 1.3x.

DuoM2

whao
Just one issue - the way everything is suffering bad from JPEG artifacts. PNG master race. For future reference, don't save sprites as JPEG. Ever.
View attachment 75490View attachment 75491 View attachment 75492

Fixed these three this time, but please try to save sprites as PNG in the future.
That's strange; I did use PNG. I think the problem is that I had uploaded them to my phone.

Either way, I'll edit that post when I've reuploaded them all.

These are just clones of the type Gems, which already exist and are only a 1.3x multiplier. I'm not saying having clones of the gems that are instead berries is a bad idea, but I do think these should be nerfed to 1.3x.
I completely forgot about gems 0-0
I can change them
Also, at least we can grow more of these instead of having to buy the gems :P
Edit: I also just realized that Harvest is actually thing, making these berries also have some sweeping potential

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
Alright, done re-uploading the files. Though I changed the original post, I'm gonna put them here anyways for convenience.

Again, normal form is on the left, shiny is on the right.

View attachment 75500 View attachment 75501

View attachment 75502 View attachment 75503
View attachment 75504 View attachment 75505

Which looks better? I don't have an opinion, so I'm fine going either way.

....I may need to polish the eyeball head a little bit though. Looks a bit too much like a head and a bit too little like an actual eye other than the pupil.

I hope you guys like this one (btw if you think its HA is too broken please warn me)

here's a little drawing
Fawnforst -> Leetold
Typing:
Fire/Ice
Abilities: Intimidate, Strong Hoofs (Takes no damage from hazards), Melting Madness (If the user gets hit by any move that is strong against Fire, it gains a 1.3x boost to its Ice moves until it switches out. If the user gets hit by any move that is strong against Ice, it gains a 1.3x boost to its Fire moves until it switches out.[Hidden]
Evolution Method: level 33
HP: 67 -> 133
Atk: 90 -> 120
Def: 47 -> 73
SpA: 34 -> 66
SpD: 47 -> 73
Spe: 30 -> 60
BST: 315 -> 525
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Cryo Crash, Ice Shard, Horn Leech, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Slack Off
Competitve Analysis: Leetold has a great bulk a decent attack stat, immunity to Stealth Rocks and Spikes and amazing coverage on top of that. However Leetold's typing leaves it with four weaknesses to common offensive typings in Fighting, Rock, Ground and Water, also Leetold has terrible speed, making it unable to check Ground Types with its Ice moves baring Ice Shard. In the other, Leetold can easily check Pokémon quad weak to Fire that don't have a Super-Effecticive move against it. Its Hidden ability is great, but loosing a Stealth Rocks immunity may not be the better choice.. Its important to note, however that Melting Madness allows Leetold to check Ground-Types as Earthquake won't be Super-Effecticive

You're not unwanted bro, not here at least, you have some amazing ideas imao :]

Last edited:
Hory Berry: Poisons the holder once.

A better option than the Toxic Orb for Physical Quick Feet abusers.

Hippocratic Hat: Halves all damage taken until the turn (you still lose your heightened defenses if you're outsped) you use setup or any move that interacts with the opposing side except Heal Pulse or Defog (this means attacks, hazards, status). Not reset by switching, but is not consumed either.

Boosts defenses quite a lot, but also kind of makes you a sitting duck.

Focus Scope: Turns all moves into single-target moves in Doubles. No effect in singles.

Hey, Doubles is a real thing... right?

Yes, doubles is real, and for leetold, Perhaps boiling Point would be better than the HA? I think it's a tad broken, but It's up to you. And yhe items are awesome.

One more brand new mon!!
Crappy Drawing
Picefly - Coocold - Haileta
Typing:
Bug/Ice
Abilities: Compound Eyes, Shield Dust, Boreal Boost (This Pokémon's SpA, SpD and Spe are all increased by 1.2x when in Hail)[Hidden]
Evolution Method: level 9 - level 19
HP: 31 - 46 - 61
Atk: 17 - 37 - 57
Def: 31 - 106 - 61
SpA: 97 - 77 - 117
SpD: 57 - 107 - 97
Spe: 57 - 17 - 97
BST: 290 - 390 - 490
Notable Moves: Quiver Dance, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Bug Buzz, U-turn, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Moonblast, Roost
Competitive Analysis: Haileta is a very good Quiver Dance user, due to its great Special Attack and Speed and great coverage options along its powerful STABs, however, being extremely frail, having tons of common weaknesses and being quad weak to Stealth Rocks makes Haileta require lots of support to sweep. Absolute Zero can allow Haileta to become even scarier in Hail, possibly not even needing to set-up a Quiver Dance, as it has pseudo base 150 SpA / base 120 SpD / 126 Spe stats if running a set with Timid 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe under hail.

Here's are two simple sets:
Quiver Dance Sweeper
Haileta @ Life Orb
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Blizzard
-Bug Buzz
-Earth Power
-Quiver Dance

Boreal Boost Swepper
Haileta @ Life Orb
Ability: Boreal Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Blizzard
-Bug Buzz
-Earth Power
-U-turn

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
One more brand new mon!!
Crappy Drawing
Picefly - Coocold - Haileta
Typing:
Bug/Ice
Abilities: Compound Eyes, Shield Dust, Absolute Zero (This Pokémon's SpA, SpD and Spe are all increased by 1.2x when in Hail)[Hidden]
Evolution Method: level 9 - level 19
HP: 31 - 46 - 61
Atk: 17 - 37 - 57
Def: 31 - 106 - 61
SpA: 97 - 77 - 117
SpD: 57 - 107 - 97
Spe: 57 - 17 - 97
BST: 290 - 390 - 490
Alright, I'm gonna sprite this next, if you don't mind. Just saying this so nobody snipes me.

I would not be opposed to forming a Harmonian Pokedex, And giving some modifications to some Pokemon in it, If that's What your asking.
with the exception of Plummet Murkrow / Honchkrow no one has actually done this, so just making it so that less pre-existing costumes need to min-max (read: buffing their base forms) and also giving them some addition STAB options

Pichu, Pikachu: Gain Amp Slam, Laser Blast
Raichu: 60/100/55/90/80/115 (500 BST, 60/110/55/90/80/125 costumed), gains Amp Slam, Laser Blast
Raichu-Alola: 60/90/50/105/85/110 (500 BST, 60/90/50/115/85/120 costumed), gains Amp Slam, Laser Blast
Mightyena: 80/100/80/70/70/90 (490 BST, 80/110/80/70/70/100 costumed), gains Hyper Slash
Glameow: 50/55/45/45/40/85 (320 BST, 50/75/45/45/40/85 costumed)
Purugly: 75/115/65/65/60/115 (495 BST, 75/136/65/65/60/114 costumed)

btw plummet is a little OP, just make it a straight Explosion clone imo

Robeauty @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
- Flash Cannon
- Moonblast
- Wish / Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball

a more offense-based Robeauty. wish is entirely optional really because regenerator.

After some rethinking (and dealing with the RL issue that had me so peeved) I've decided to redesign the Rams! That method starts with turning Plainsrunner into working off of Rocky Terrain instead of no weather. It fits because, well, it is a mountain goat... a bodyhorror Mountain Goat whose been taken over by a Nautiloid parasite, but still.

Rambam
Type:
Normal/Ice
Ability: Rock Head/Plainsrunner (doubles speed when Rocky Terrain is in play) HA Slush Rush
Stats: 65/90/70/55/60/35 (365)
Breeding Group: Field/Water3
Moves: Double Edge, Quick Attack, Shatter Head (Ice Type Head Smash), Earthquake, Giga Drain, Leech Life, Waterfall, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Low Kick, Sword Dance, Horn Leech, Bind, Wrap, Tackle, Leer, Growl, Taunt, Wood Hammer, Overheat, Powder Snow, Absorb, Icicle Crash, Ice Beam, Surf, Blizzard, Aurora Veil, Rock Climb

Evolution: Evolves into Ramalma at 20 and then Ramalot at 47.
Other: The idea behind Rambam line is that it's not your typical mountain goat. Far from it, many eras ago, when some species of nautilus should have gone extinct, these mountains were underwater before tectonic activity caused them to surface. These nautilids adapted and became parasites living on the local fauna, eventually becoming more fully entrenched with them, forming into a nautilus/mammal hybrid.

Combat-wise, Rambam's line is meant to take advantage of the new Rocky Terrain effect, and may very well be the strongest Slush Rusher (its final form is faster than A-Sandslash.) The danger is the coin flip you must make when you see it. Is it a faster sweeper? Is it a no recoil abuser? Is it here for snow or Rocky Terrain?

Ramalma
Type:
Normal/Ice
Ability: Rock Head/Plainsrunner HA Slush Rush
Stats: 80/105/85/60/70/50 (450)

Ramalot
Type:
Normal/Ice
Ability: Rock Head/Plainsrunner HA Slush Rush
Stats: 100/125/100/75/85/75 (530)

While I upped the physical defenses, I did lower the speed, which hurts a sweep, and the fact that this thing takes advantage of rocky terrain means his job is to punish ground type teams that rely on that field effect. This restatting also means its SpAtk is higher, which might not be so bad as getting around steel types that physical ice types aren't neutral to Ice or Quake are easier to handle with Overheat.

Hopefully those numbers are fairer. As for Artillery, I'm thinking yes it would be better as the bomb counterpart to Bulletproof. All Bomb and bullet moves are boosted, but would include a few extras including Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet, Boom Burst, and Fire Blast, self destruct and explosion.

Lophin - Anglewrath
Name Justificaion:
[Lophiiformes (Anglerfish's order) + Fin] & [Anglerfish + Wrath]
Typing: Water - Water/Electric
Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie, Malevolent Jaws (Increases the power of Dark-type moves used by this Pokémon by 50%, Additionaly, Increases the power of Biting moves by 1.5x. These boosts can stack)[Hidden]
Evolution Method: Thunder Stone
HP: 65 - 101
Atk: 50 - 120
Def: 65 - 101
SpA: 21 - 51
SpD: 21 - 51
Spe: 30 - 101
BST: 252 - 525
Design: Looks like a Anglerfish.. As simple as that...
Notable Moves: Abyss Theeting?, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Thunder Fang, Wild Charge, Ice Fang, Crunch, Psychic Fangs, Poison Fang, Scrub Down, Rinse Cycle, Volt Switch, Agility, Swords Dance
Competitive Analysis: Anglewrath can be a bulky Attacker, an Intimidating Physical Wall, a Revenge Killer or even a set-up Sweeper due to solid stats all-around, except SpA and SpD... All of its abilities are almost equally viable. And its typing leaves with only two weaknesses. Lets go over all sets pros and cons:

Bulky Attacker
Anglewrath @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Ability: Malevolent Jaws
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
-Abyss Theeting
-Crunch
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang / Swords Dance / Aqua Jet

This set is your bread and butter, great physical bulk and average speed allows Anglewrath to be quite tough to take down and still pose a threat to many teams out there. Abyss Theeting just hurts so much and is extremely spammable, specially since most Water resists dont wont to take a Thunder/Ice Fang.

Physical Wall
Anglewrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish / Bold Nature
-Abyss Theeting / Scald
-Thunder Fang / Volt Switch
-Scrub Down
-Rinse Cycle

This set makes use of Anglewrath's natural bulk + Intimidate to eat physical hits and provide utility with Rinse Cycle. Anglewrath's typing also allows it to check primarily Birdspam and Fire physiscal attacks as well.

Moxie Snowball
Anglewrath @ Choice Scarf / Choice Band / Life Orb
Adamant / Jolly Nature
-Abyss Theeting
-Wild Charge
-Ice Fang
-Volt Switch / Swords Dance / Aqua Jet

This set relies on Moxie to allow for a sweep and is commonly seen as inferior, as Malevolent Fangs + Abyss Theeting boasts immediate power, however, this set is nothing to sleep on, as after a Moxie boost or two, Anglewrath can run through teams

Double Dance
Anglewrath @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Adamant / Jolly Nature
-Abyss Theeting / Thunder Fang
-Crunch / Ice Fang
-Swords Dance
-Agility

If you set-up both, its honestly almost GG, unless you havent eliminated all Anglewrath's counters, this thing will destroy teams...

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean with weather as common as it is in OU and a damning type weak to Mach punch it's easily checked. Hell, set a terrain or weather and have a strong Mach Puncher.

In any case I offer something different: unhappiness evolutions.

Not commonly seen, it splits evolution possibility. To unlock it an NPC will yelll you about it otherwise it won't work. The happiness must fall below 45.

2 Pokémon have this capacity: Mareep and Shelgon..

When attaining their normal evolution levels of 15 or 50 respectively, you can make different Mons.

Map reel becomes Lambshade becomes a black sheep Electric/Dark type and then from there can evolve normally at 30 to Blaksheer.

Shelgon loses his hope to fly and becomes Dragon/Rock as a more glorified Shelgon meaning lo and behold, a defensive dragon.

This method also evolves Granbull, the only way to do so, into Dreadbull the Fairy/Dark and evolves Sunflora into a real SUN flower with Grass/Fire and drought as a standard ability.
This is just my opinion, but why don'T we add this, since Unhappiness doesn't really seem right for Evolution:

New Item
Hidden DNA Activator
In game description: Scans the Pokemon to see if contains special DNA to allow it to modify its evolutions.
Brief description: Allows certain Pokemon to gain access to another evolution, seperate to its original.
Detailed description: Scans through all Pokemon to see if the Pokemon has Special DNA. If the Pokemon does, this DNA can be brought out on top and allow this Pokemon to evolve into a special evolution, If the regular Evolution requirements are currently met. There are a couple of exceptions though, mostly trade evolution Pokemon. Trade evolution pokemon evolve from Basic -> Stage 1 at level 16-30, and Stage 1 -> Stage 2 occurs at levels 34-48. (Or whatever level the creator feels like)

Of course this only applies to certain Pokemon, which is why I made up the part about Special DNA

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Knyffe (Pronounced "Knife")
Type:
Bug/Dark
Ability: Quick Claws / Rusty Edges (All contact attacks have a 30% chance too cause the "Infected*" Status) (HA)
Stats: 70/130/70/65/60/125 (520 max)
Breeding Group: Bug
Notable Moves: Bug Bite, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Smart Strike, Hyper Slash, Fairy Claw, Close Combat, Shaded Claws, Lunge, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Blade Slash**
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA (Hidden DNA Activator) on Scyther at level 36+
Evolves To: N/A

*Infected: Causes the affected pokemon to lose 1/16th of their max health per turn. Also halves Special Attack (So like Burned, but for SpA). Steel + Ghost type Pokemon cannot be given this status.
Move that causes it: Small Slice ; 85% Accuracy (By this, I mean moves like Poison Gas, Toxic, WoW, Spore etc)

**Blade Slash: Steel Type ; 90 BP ; 90% Accuracy ; 10% chance to cause Infection ; 10PP (16 Max) ; Physcial ; High Crit Rate

I mainly made this because who doesn't want a more sleek, ninja like evolution to Scyther instead of a pair of scissors? (no hate, still love you Scizor)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)