Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea for this one legitimately came to me in a dream. I dreamt I was a Pokemon Trainer and my Onix disappeared. I discovered that it had burrowed a short way into the side of a cliff and it emerged with legs.
Not to be rude or anything, but this sounds just about as strange as the dreams I had when I was around 6 years old XD (and believe me, those dreams were just downright confusing)

Araquiland - Spiterra
Typing:
Bug/Ground
Abilities: Battle Armor, Overcoat, Thick Fat [hidden]
Evolution Method: level 23
HP: 60 - 90
Atk: 93 - 123
Def: 50 - 90
SpA: 12 - 32
SpD: 65 - 105
Spe: 45 - 85
BST: 325 - 525
Notable Moves: Sticky Webs, Spikes, Stealth Rocks, U-turn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Thunder fang, Ice Fang, Slack Off
Competitive Analysis: Spiterra is an amazing Sticky Webs user, great all-around bulk, a powerful offensive presence and average speed can allow Spiterra to ensure a hazard or two on the opponents field, also, Spiterra has Slack Off for remaining healthy and U-turn to pivot out. Unfortunately, Spiterra looses a 1v1 to many Defogers/Spinners, and is still quite an underwhelming Pokemon.
Design: Looks like a Spider, and both evolutions are very hairy and protect their selves with skulls. Both Pokemon are Brown and have lime markings

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So... I decide to make 2 new DNA Evolutions for the heck of it. Jerrytkrot suggest we make new costumes. come back the next day and the place is flooded with them O_o

Looks like im going to be busy putting these into the spreadsheet today.

So... I decide to make 2 new DNA Evolutions for the heck of it. Jerrytkrot suggest we make new costumes. come back the next day and the place is flooded with them O_o

Looks like im going to be busy putting these into the spreadsheet today.
Sorry I'm not helping, I'm in a WiFi sinkhole right now. Barely let's me respond to the forum.

Ludicrousity

Name: Reptonix (Reptile + Tectonic + Onyx)
Evolves from Onix when the HDNAA is used on it while it holds a Metal Coat
Reptonix are rarely seen in other regions, typically because the magnets used to create them depleted long ago. However, Onix is not native to the Harmo region, meaning that the supply of subterranean magnets is plentiful, so if one could somehow import an Onix they could make use of the magnets to become the proud owner of one of the few remaining Reptonix in the entire world. Evolution into Reptonix occurs when an Onix rests on top of a magnet-heavy area for long enough that some of the magnets begin to rise to the surface and attach to its sides. Eventually, the magnets form six extremely powerful legs capable of carrying Onix' incredible weight. These legs give Onix surprising land speed but prevent it from efficiently digging underground as much as it could previously, making gaining the metallic coat of Steelix impossible.
Type: Rock/Ground
Abilities: Magnet Pull
Notable Moves: Magnet Rise, Magnet Bomb, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Crunch, Knock Off, Dragon Tail, Outrage, Accelerock, Iron Tail, Rock Polish
Stats:
HP - 75
Atk - 110
Def - 160
SpA - 30
SpD - 50
Spe - 85
BST - 510

The idea for this one legitimately came to me in a dream. I dreamt I was a Pokemon Trainer and my Onix disappeared. I discovered that it had burrowed a short way into the side of a cliff and it emerged with legs.
Maybe have this hold a "Magnet" instead? would make a bit more sense imo

Ludicrousity

I considered that but I decided against it since Magnet is a held item (boosts Electric moves) whereas Metal Coat is specifically an evolution item. Honestly I don't mind either way.
True, but since anything is possible here (Come on, evolution whilst statused?), I feel like Magnet would work

I guess I'll give it a go.

Lambshade
Type:
Electric/Dark
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA (Hidden DNA Activator) on Mareep that is lvl 15 or higher with a happiness under 106.
Ability: Fluffy, Minus (HA)
Notable Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Nasty Plot
Stats: 70/60/55/65/65/50 (365)
Competitive Use: This fluffy sheep with black fur and budding ram horns has the crime of having Flaafy's stat spread. Let's evolve it.

Blaksheer
Evolves From: Lambshade at lvl 30.
Notable Moves over Lambshade: Mega Horn, Horn Leech, Parting Shot, Earthquake
Stats: 105/100/80/85/85/55 (510)
Competitive Use: A bit of a mixed attacker, the real boon is Fluffy. The curse is the slow speed. That said, Horn Leech is decent survival bonuses. To be fair, Ampharos has a few advantages such as Mega Evolution, Dragon Pulse, and Focus Blast.

Shelldra
Type:
Dragon/Rock
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA (Hidden DNA Activator) on Shelgon that is lvl 50 or higher with a happiness under 106.
Ability: Solid Rock, Rock Head (HA)
Stats: 120/110/120/85/125/55 (605)
Notable Moves: Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Slack Off, Power Gem
Competitive Use: This thing sacrifices Salamence's sweeping potential and mixed attacking potential to be a mixed defensive dragon. Not that it can't hit hard since it can be bred DD.

I know sadness evos seem antithetical but the circumstances sorta fit and 105 happiness is still a reasonable number (most mons start at 70)

Dredbull
Type:
Fairy/Dark
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA on Granbull. No fancy prereqs, just use it whenever.
Ability: Intimidate, Strong Jaw, Rattled (HA)
Stats: +15 to all Granbull stats except only +10 to attack stats and +20 to SpDef (535)
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Competitive Use: This mean, MEAN puppy is angry. Its job is to use a decent combo of Intimidate with respectable 105/90/80 defenses. That or use Strong Jaw. Either way, Fairy/Dark has decent neutral coverage. It's resisted by Fairy/Steels and that's it. Nothing a little Earthquake can't patch up mixed with a strong 130 Atk stat.

Novalusk
Type:
Fire/Rock
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA on Magcargo. No fancy prereqs, just use it whenever.
Ability: Dry Skin/Dirt Chew (Water Absorb version with Ground)/Rummage
Stats: 100/65/130/110/105/25 (540)
Notable Moves: Nothing really new over Magcargo. Trick Room maybe?
Competitive Use: Make Magcargo great again! Maybe too great?

Some brand new mons for y'all :]
Alirover
Type:
Steel/Electric
Ability: Ground Locked - Immune to Sky Drop and can't use any Jumping/Flying Move [Bounce, Fly, Splash, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Magnet Rise, Sky Drop, Telekinesis and Flying Press], also, Air Ballon's effect will fail if held by the user. However, the accuraccy of the user and any Pokémon targeting the user becomes 5/3x
HP: 38
Atk: 18
Def: 68
SpA: 98
SpD: 58
Spe: 18
BST: 298
Hoverbot
Type:
Steel/Electric
Ability: Airborne - Immune to Ground-type Moves [Except Thousand Arrows], if hit by one +1 Speed
HP: 68
Atk: 38
Def: 118
SpA: 128
SpD: 78
Spe: 118
BST: 548

Design: Alirover looks like those rovers that explore mars as of now and what not and Hoverbot looks like a drone. Both have metallic grey body and have light blue marikngs

Notable Moves: Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder, Discharge, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Ice Beam
Competitve Analysis: Hoverbot covers a niche that very few Pokémon can, being a fast Special Steel-type. Arguably, the only two Pokémon that could perform this role are Scarfzone, Scarftran, Scarf Magearna and Scarf Dracomill [which looks pretty cool too]. Not to mention that Steel/Electric is an amazing type combo and that its pretty unfair that only the Magnemite line and Togedemaru get this typing. Hoverbot, however, has bad special bulk and average physical bulk to stress the fact that it isnt meant to taking hits, when designing Hoverbot I was wanting a Pokémon that could fit this role perfectly, because, honestly, if it was little bit weaker or less bulkier there would be nearly no reason for one to pick Hoverbot over any of the Scarfers mentioned a few lines ago. I decided it was fair to give it Flamethrower and Ice Beam too, as most robot-inspired Pokémon tend to have a wide Movepool anyways. OK now lets go to the actual analysis: Hoverbot can easily prey on those fairy Pokémon running around and other Pokémon weak to Steel such as the frightening Variabrawler-Pixie, Nihilego, Tapu Lele (non-Scarfed), Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Illuishade, Tyranitar, Kyurem-B, Pixflake-E and others, as Hoverbot outspeeds all of them and deals insane loads of damage with Flash Cannon, its coverage moves helps it get past Pokémon like Scizor, Ferrothron, Lando-T and Chomp. Thunderbolt is another powerful STAB that can electrify Water and Flying types. Hoverbot on the other hand gets outsped by Pokémon it would love to move earlier, such as Tapu Koko and Weavile, also, 68/118/78 bulk is pretty average for such a Pokémon, and Steel/Electric leaves Hoverbot with a weakness to Ember Spread [Fire Stealth Rocks] and Fighting Moves such as Pheromosa's and Scarf Keldeo's

Also, Some Harmonian formes guys:
Totodile-Harmo
Type:
Ground
Abilities: Quaking Wrath (When HP is below 1/3rd its maximum, power of Ground-type moves is increased by 50%), Strong Jaw [Hidden]
HP: 55 (+5)
Atk: 75 (+10)
Def: 69 (+5)
SpA: 42 (-2)
SpD: 45 (-3)
Spe: 28 (-15)
BST: 314

Croconaw-Harmo
Type:
Ground
Abilities: Quaking Wrath (When HP is below 1/3rd its maximum, power of Ground-type moves is increased by 50%), Strong Jaw [Hidden]
HP: 75 (+10)
Atk: 95 (+15)
Def: 85 (+5)
SpA: 54 (-5)
SpD: 58 (-5)
Spe: 38 (-20)
BST: 405
Feraligatr-Harmo
Type:
Ground/Poison
HP: 95 (+10)
Atk: 125 (+20)
Def: 110 (+10)
SpA: 74 (-5)
SpD: 78 (-5)
Spe: 48 (-30)
BST: 530

Design: Similar to their Jhoto counterparts, however they have dark brownish body and tend to be seen in swamps. They have venomous jaws a purpleish teeth.

Notable Moves: Dust Bite, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Crunch, Psychic Fangs, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Slack Off
Competitive Analysis: Feraligatr-H is quite a powerful Pokémon, its ability allows it to Spam Dust Bite unless the opponents hve a Ground-type, and the fact that 50% of the time Gatr-H goes for Poison Fang its gonna Poison something is pretty cool, also, Fire Fang and Ice Fang provide very good coverage on top of its STABs, not to mention that Crunch and Psychic Fangs hurt a lot as well. Finally, good bulk and access to Slack Off can allow Gatr-H to remain healthy. In the other hand, base 48 Speed is quite underwhelming, average Special Defense is quite troublesome for Gatr-H as well.

Signature Move:

Dust Bite
Ground
Physical
75 BP
15 PP
100 ACC
15% chance to flinch
15% chance to lower targets accuracy

Last edited:
Some brand new mons for y'all :]
Alirover
Type:
Steel/Electric
Ability: Ground Locked - Immune to Sky Drop and can't use any Jumping/Flying Move [Bounce, Fly, Splash, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Magnet Rise, Sky Drop, Telekinesis and Flying Press], also, Air Ballon's effect will fail if held by the user. However, the accuraccy of the user and any Pokémon targeting the user becomes 5/3x
HP: 38
Atk: 18
Def: 68
SpA: 98
SpD: 58
Spe: 18
BST: 298
Hoverbot
Type:
Steel/Electric
Ability: Airborne - Immune to Ground-type Moves [Except Thousand Arrows], if hit by one +1 Speed
HP: 68
Atk: 38
Def: 118
SpA: 128
SpD: 78
Spe: 118
BST: 548

Design: Alirover looks like those rovers that explore mars as of now and what not and Hoverbot looks like a drone. Both have metallic grey body and have light blue marikngs

Notable Moves: Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder, Discharge, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Ice Beam
Competitve Analysis: Hoverbot covers a niche that very few Pokémon can, being a fast Special Steel-type. Arguably, the only two Pokémon that could perform this role are Scarfzone, Scarftran, Scarf Magearna and Scarf Dracomill [which looks pretty cool too]. Not to mention that Steel/Electric is an amazing type combo and that its pretty unfair that only the Magnemite line and Togedemaru get this typing. Hoverbot, however, has bad special bulk and average physical bulk to stress the fact that it isnt meant to taking hits, when designing Hoverbot I was wanting a Pokémon that could fit this role perfectly, because, honestly, if it was little bit weaker or less bulkier there would be nearly no reason for one to pick Hoverbot over any of the Scarfers mentioned a few lines ago. I decided it was fair to give it Flamethrower and Ice Beam too, as most robot-inspired Pokémon tend to have a wide Movepool anyways. OK now lets go to the actual analysis: Hoverbot can easily prey on those fairy Pokémon running around and other Pokémon weak to Steel such as the frightening Variabrawler-Pixie, Nihilego, Tapu Lele (non-Scarfed), Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Illuishade, Tyranitar, Kyurem-B, Pixflake-E and others, as Hoverbot outspeeds all of them and deals insane loads of damage with Flash Cannon, its coverage moves helps it get past Pokémon like Scizor, Ferrothron, Lando-T and Chomp. Thunderbolt is another powerful STAB that can electrify Water and Flying types. Hoverbot on the other hand gets outsped by Pokémon it would love to move earlier, such as Tapu Koko and Weavile, also, 68/118/78 bulk is pretty average for such a Pokémon, and Steel/Electric leaves Hoverbot with a weakness to Ember Spread [Fire Stealth Rocks] and Fighting Moves such as Pheromosa's and Scarf Keldeo's

Also, Some Harmonian formes guys:
Totodile-Harmo
Type:
Ground
HP: 55 (+5)
Atk: 75 (+10)
Def: 69 (+5)
SpA: 42 (-2)
SpD: 45 (-3)
Spe: 28 (-15)
BST: 314

Croconaw-Harmo
Type:
Ground
HP: 75 (+10)
Atk: 95 (+15)
SpA: 54 (-5)
SpD: 58 (-5)
Spe: 38 (-20)
Feraligatr-Harmo
Type:
Ground/Poison
HP: 95 (+10)
Atk: 125 (+20)
Def: 110 (+10)
SpA: 74 (-5)
SpD: 78 (-5)
Spe: 48 (-30)
BST: 530

Design: Similar to their Jhoto counterparts, however they have dark brownish body and tend to be seen in swamps. They have venomous jaws a purpleish teeth.

Notable Moves: Dust Bite, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Crunch, Psychic Fangs, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Slack Off
Competitive Analysis: Feraligatr-H is quite a powerful Pokémon, its ability allows it to Spam Dust Bite unless the opponents hve a Ground-type, and the fact that 50% of the time Gatr-H goes for Poison Fang its gonna Poison something is pretty cool, also, Fire Fang and Ice Fang provide very good coverage on top of its STABs, not to mention that Crunch and Psychic Fangs hurt a lot as well. Finally, good bulk and access to Slack Off can allow Gatr-H to remain healthy. In the other hand, base 48 Speed is quite underwhelming, average Special Defense is quite troublesome for Gatr-H as well.

Signature Move:

Dust Bite
Ground
Physical
85 BP
15 PP
100 ACC
15% chance to flinch
15% chance to lower targets accuracy
Could we Lower the BP on Dust Bite to 75, and Could it be used for Windust as well?

Never been here before but I guess I'll give this a try

Temporook
Name is a combination of Temporal (relating to time) and rook (a type of bird)
Type 1: Flying
Type 2: Psychic
Ability 1: Rewind - Upon entering the field, all weathers and terrains have their duration refreshed.
Ability 2: Time Skip - Upon entering the field, all weathers and terrains lose 2 turns of duration, ending them if they are reduced to 0
Hidden Ability: Anticipation
55, 70, 48, 60, 80, 80, (Total: 393)
Notable Moves: Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird, Air Slash, Hurricane, Psychic, Psyshock, U-Turn, Moonblast, Play Rough, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Roost
This Pokemon's body is shaped like a Goldfinch's body. The feathers are violet in some places and blend into a purple-blue elsewhere. Right in the center of its chest, there is a clock with a blue edge, which is a pale blue on the inside. The numbers on the clock are switched with random meaningless symbols, possibly rune-like. The beak is an 'average' blue, while the eyes are the same pale blue as the clock, and is glowing. While the wings are the same shape of a goldfinch's wings, there are six of them, 3 on each side, overlapping each other.
The clock on a Temporook's Chest, while inanimate, is actually a sensory organ which allow it to perceive the general gist of the future, though they cannot see with any particular detail. This perception becomes stronger when the future is about to be particularly important for the Temporook's life, and during these times the clock may begin to hurt the Temporook. This often sends it into an aggressive mood where it tries to hide away from the rest of the world. Temporooks live in small colonies high in the mountains.

Chronnihilate/Chronnihilation (Whichever you want)
Name is a combination of Chronos (Greek deity of Time) and Annihilation.
Evolves from Temporook at Level 52.
Ability 1: Rewind
Ability 2: Time Skip
Hidden Ability: Forewarn
85/105/62/80/115/90 (Total: 537)
Notable Moves: Everything Temporook learns, Roar of Time (Possibly, might be strange as it is Dialga's sig move), Whirlwind, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Decaying Slash (Signature Move), Memento.
Decaying Slash: 65 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical. After dealing damage, it deals additional damage equal to 15% of the target's max HP. 'Decaying' refers to the slash causing the target to start rapidly aging for a short while.

This Pokemon's body shape is based off the Pandaren Phoenix mount from World of Warcraft (Look it up please, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to stuff here), except for the tail, which is a much simpler fan made of many more feathers. Also, it doesn't have any of the armor/jewellery on. Its feathers, eyes and beak are the same colour as Temporook's. There is still a clock in the middle of its chest, but it is bigger than Temporook's as is its body, and is now coloured red. Chronnihilator's eyes have become clock-like but they lack any numbers/symbols at all. The hands on the clock on its chest spin around (if sprites are animated, anyway) and the eye-clock hands always face in the direction it's looking. Pinkish-white swirling lines cover its entire body like tattoos. It has 4 wings, 2 on each side which overlap to give the appearance of one weird wing.

Chronnihilation's chest clock is no longer static, but spinning around. This has the effect of causing Chronnihilation's mind to swing from the past, into the present and through to the future, and then back again. This gives Chronnihilation severe concentration difficulties and tend to confuse it a lot, which results in it being a permanently violent Pokemon. As such, it lives away from the rest of its kind and tries to avoid humans so as not to hurt them and inspire vengeance. The Pokemon gets used to coping with these effects later on in its life, and may contact humans and other Pokemon occasionally in its old age. Nobody knows what it eats.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Status Evolution is a brilliant idea okay? And it makes prefect sense too :P
I never said it wasn't... I love the idea of it. I said "come on" to reflect how "out of the box" it was, not to criticize it. It's an amazing idea P:

I never said it wasn't... I love the idea of it. I said "come on" to reflect how "out of the box" it was, not to criticize it. It's an amazing idea P:
I know man, I'm just kidding :]

Temporook
Ability 1: Rewind - Upon entering the field, all weathers and terrains have their duration refreshed.
Ability 2: Time Skip - Upon entering the field, all weathers and terrains lose 2 turns of duration, ending them if they are reduced to 0
Notable Moves: Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird, Air Slash, Hurricane, Psychic, Psyshock, U-Turn, Moonblast, Play Rough, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Roost
This Pokemon's body is shaped like a Goldfinch's body. The feathers are violet in some places and blend into a purple-blue elsewhere. Right in the center of its chest, there is a clock with a blue edge, which is a pale blue on the inside. The numbers on the clock are switched with random meaningless symbols, possibly rune-like. The beak is an 'average' blue, while the eyes are the same pale blue as the clock, and is glowing. While the wings are the same shape of a goldfinch's wings, there are six of them, 3 on each side, overlapping each other.
The clock on a Temporook's Chest, while inanimate, is actually a sensory organ which allow it to perceive the general gist of the future, though they cannot see with any particular detail. This perception becomes stronger when the future is about to be particularly important for the Temporook's life, and during these times the clock may begin to hurt the Temporook. This often sends it into an aggressive mood where it tries to hide away from the rest of the world. Temporooks live in small colonies high in the mountains.

Chronnihilation
Name is a combination of Chronus (Greek deity of Time) and Annihilation.
85, 105, 63, 85, 115, 100 (Total: 553)
Notable Moves: Everything Temporook learns, Roar of Time, Whirlwind, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Decaying Slash (Signature Move), Memento.
Decaying Slash: 65 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical. After dealing damage, it deals additional damage equal to 15% of the target's HP. 'Decaying' refers to the slash causing the target to start rapidly aging for a short while.

This Pokemon's body shape is based off the Pandaren Phoenix mount from World of Warcraft (Look it up please, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to stuff here), except for the tail, which is a much simpler fan made of many more feathers. Also, it doesn't have any of the armor/jewellery on. Its feathers, eyes and beak are the same colour as Temporook's. There is still a clock in the middle of its chest, but it is bigger than Temporook's as is its body, and is now coloured red. Chronnihilation's eyes have become clock-like but they lack any numbers/symbols at all. The hands on the clock on its chest spin around (if sprites are animated, anyway) and the eye-clock hands always face in the direction it's looking. Pinkish-white swirling lines cover its entire body like tattoos. It has 4 wings, 2 on each side which overlap to give the appearance of one weird wing.

Chronnihilation's chest clock is no longer static, but spinning around. This has the effect of causing Chronnihilation's mind to swing from the past, into the present and through to the future, and then back again. This gives Chronnihilation severe concentration difficulties and tend to confuse it a lot, which results in it being a permanently violent Pokemon. As such, it lives away from the rest of its kind and tries to avoid humans so as not to hurt them and inspire vengeance. The Pokemon gets used to coping with these effects later on in its life, and may contact humans and other Pokemon occasionally in its old age. Nobody knows what it eats.
Amazing!! I love these :] but I don't think giving it Roar of Time is a good idea :P as it is Dialga's signature move after all

Ludicrousity

I guess I'll finish what I started:

Chikorita-Harmo
Type:
Water (God damn it Exploudit, why did Toto have to be ground? now this line has to be Water to keep the type circle)
Abilities: Torrent, Marvel Scale [Hidden]
HP: 35 (-10)
Atk: 59 (+10)
Def: 65 (+0)
SpA: 59 (+10)
SpD: 65 (+0)
Spe: 35 (-10)
BST: 318

Bayleef-Harmo
Type:
Water
Abilities: Torrent, Marvel Scale [Hidden]
HP: 50 (-10)
Atk: 72 (+10)
SpA: 73 (+10)
SpD: 85 (+5)
Spe: 40 (-20)

Meganium-Harmo
Type:
Water/Dragon
Abilities: Torrent, Multiscale [Hidden]
HP: 65 (-15)
Atk: 97 (+15)
Def: 105 (+5)
SpA: 98 (+15)
SpD: 105 (+5)
Spe: 55 (-25)
BST: 525

Design: Similar to their Johto counterparts, however they have dark blueish bodies and tend to be seen in Oceans. Their flowers and leaves turn a deep purple colour (Like the one on my profile pic).

Notable Moves: Aqua Ring, Surf, Waterfall, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Work Up, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Recover, Toxic, Scald, Flash Cannon
Competitive Analysis: Meganium-H is quite a Bulky, and powerful Pokémon, its ability allows it to set up Dragon Dances, Bulk Ups or Cosmic Powers with little to no risk. It's great defensive typing also plays hugely into this, and it can also cover it's weaknesses with Ice Beam and Flash Cannon. Finally, good bulk and access to Recover can allow Meganium-H to remain healthy, whilst toxic staling, setting up or sweeping. In the other hand, base 55 Speed is very slow, even with Dragon Dance, and a low HP stats holds it back even futher.

God damn it Exploudit, why did Toto have to be ground? now this line has to be Water to keep the type circle
I can change Toto if you want to but I wasn't even thinking about type circles :\ well, someone would have to be Ground-Type anyways since that's the only typing that can hit Electric Supper Effectively though ;]

Ludicrousity

I can change Toto if you want to but I wasn't even thinking about type circles :\ well, someone would have to be Ground-Type anyways since that's the only typing that can hit Electric Supper Effectively though ;]
It's fine, leave it. Water works fine tbh

Ludicrousity

Melellow (May-lay-low)
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA (Hidden DNA Activator) on Swellow at level 50+
Type: Flying/Fighting
Ability: Guts/Scrappy/Brute Force (Special Attacks run off the users attack stat) [Hidden]
Stats: 85/115/65/75/55/125
Notable Moves: Swellows good moves, Close Combat, Superpower, Wild Charge, Swords Dance
Competitive Analysis: Just spam attacks. okay, for real, this thing gets Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Boomburst and Close Combat. It is sweriously strong, and at 125 speed, not much beats it out. Guts allows for a flame orb set, Scrappy just lets you destroy with CC and both BBs, Brute Force allows Boomburst and Hurricane to be used off of a strong attack stat. Destruction anybody?

Last edited:
Melellow (May-lay-low)
Evolves From: Use the HDNAA (Hidden DNA Activator) on Swellow at level 50+
Type: Flying/Fighting
Ability: Guts/Scrappy/Brute Force (Special Attacks run off the users attack stat) [Hidden]
Stats: 60/135/55/95/55/135 (545)
Notable Moves: Swellows good moves, Close Combat, Superpower, Wild Charge, Swords Dance
Competitive Analysis: Just spam attacks. okay, for real, this thing gets Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Boomburst and Close Combat. It is sweriously strong, and at 135 speed, not much beats it out. Guts allows for a flame orb set, Scrappy just lets you destroy with CC and both BBs, Brute Force allows Boomburst and Hurricane to be used off of a strong attack stat. Destruction anybody?
I never thought I'd say something like this for a Swellow evo, but 135/95/135 offenses is insane, not to mention that Fighting/Flying is an amazing typing both offensively and defensively. Maybe make it 125/85/125 and add just a tad bit to its bulk, cuz this mon looks pretty min maxed imao. Outside of that, This Pokemon looks very interesting!! I really like it :]

Ludicrousity

I never thought I'd say something like this for a Swellow evo, but 135/95/135 offenses is insane, not to mention that Fighting/Flying is an amazing typing both offensively and defensively. Maybe make it 125/85/125 and add just a tad bit to its bulk, cuz this mon looks pretty min maxed imao. Outside of that, This Pokemon looks very interesting!! I really like it :]
done, done, done and done :)

done, done, done and done :)
This thing has a touch too high BST, a 90 stat increase seems rather insane. Maybe, 68/120/63/84/60/125/520?

Temporook

Chronnihilate/Chronnihilation (Whichever you want)
Name is a combination of Chronos (Greek deity of Time) and Annihilation.
85, 105, 63, 85, 115, 100 (Total: 553)
Notable Moves: Everything Temporook learns, Roar of Time (Possibly, might be strange as it is Dialga's sig move), Whirlwind, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Decaying Slash (Signature Move), Memento.
Decaying Slash: 65 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical. After dealing damage, it deals additional damage equal to 15% of the target's HP. 'Decaying' refers to the slash causing the target to start rapidly aging for a short while.

This Pokemon's body shape is based off the Pandaren Phoenix mount from World of Warcraft (Look it up please, I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to stuff here), except for the tail, which is a much simpler fan made of many more feathers. Also, it doesn't have any of the armor/jewellery on. Its feathers, eyes and beak are the same colour as Temporook's. There is still a clock in the middle of its chest, but it is bigger than Temporook's as is its body, and is now coloured red. Chronnihilator's eyes have become clock-like but they lack any numbers/symbols at all. The hands on the clock on its chest spin around (if sprites are animated, anyway) and the eye-clock hands always face in the direction it's looking. Pinkish-white swirling lines cover its entire body like tattoos. It has 4 wings, 2 on each side which overlap to give the appearance of one weird wing.

Could You change the stats to something like:
85/104/63/80/115/90 (Total: 537)?

This thing has a touch too high BST, a 90 stat increase seems rather insane. Maybe, 68/120/63/84/60/125/520?

Could You change the stats to something like:
85/104/63/80/115/90 (Total: 537)?
That'd be fine.
A couple mistakes/weird things on the spreadsheet:
-Under Weathers/Terrains it says New Moon is caused by the ability Nocturnal. This ability is not on the abilities page, but Darken, which has seemingly the same effect, is.
-Intoxicate increases the power of converted moves by 1.3x instead of 1.2x, unlike the other Ate abilities.
-Raging Winds section of Weathers/Terrains does not state that it is summoned by Storm Gale but New Moon states the ability and move that summons it (even if the ability is wrong)
-Does Rocky Terrain's hazard clearing effect actually block hazards used during its duration, or does it just clear them on the turn it's set up?
-Toxic Terrain is inconsistent with the other terrains: It increases its type's damage based on if the target is on the ground, while it should be based on if the user is on the ground.
Also, this isn't an error, but Raging Winds and New Moon seem to be way too complicated. IMO you should remove some of their effects.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

That'd be fine.
A couple mistakes/weird things on the spreadsheet:
-Under Weathers/Terrains it says New Moon is caused by the ability Nocturnal. This ability is not on the abilities page, but Darken, which has seemingly the same effect, is.
-Intoxicate increases the power of converted moves by 1.3x instead of 1.2x, unlike the other Ate abilities.
-Raging Winds section of Weathers/Terrains does not state that it is summoned by Storm Gale but New Moon states the ability and move that summons it (even if the ability is wrong)
-Does Rocky Terrain's hazard clearing effect actually block hazards used during its duration, or does it just clear them on the turn it's set up?
-Toxic Terrain is inconsistent with the other terrains: It increases its type's damage based on if the target is on the ground, while it should be based on if the user is on the ground.
Also, this isn't an error, but Raging Winds and New Moon seem to be way too complicated. IMO you should remove some of their effects.
- Not sure what Darken is, but Nocturnal is the ability.
- Intoxicate will be changed promptly
- Raging Winds still hasn't been fully finished
- Blocks hazards whilst it's up iirc
- I'm not too sure about this one
- I'm not going to change Raging Winds, that's up to Pika Xreme. However, I'll change New Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)