Pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was traded a pokemon that had pokerus and I battled wild pokemon and spread it to the other pokemon in my team and when i checked my team today it didn't say pkrs above their picture and it just had a little smiley face to the right of it and someone told me that it meant they had pokerus and it will not gain double ev's anymore is that true? And if so how can i get it to keep pokerus?

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Simple Question, Simple Answer thread.

The Pokemon will still gain double EV's, but they will no longer be able to pass on the virus. To put it another way...they're still suffering, but they're no longer contagious.

If all of your Pokemon have recovered from the virus, there is nothing you can do. You'll have to find a fresh strand of Pokerus.

They've recovered from Pokerus, but they'll still get doubled EV's. It's just not contagious anymore. To keep Pokerus on something, make sure it's in the PC when midnight comes around.

By the way, this kind of thing should go in the "Simple question, simple answer" thread.

EDIT: why do I always get beaten to posting? When I start typing my reply, there's nothing, but when I actually press the button to post it, there's like two or three posts in between.

Supposedly, the contagiousness of Pokerus goes away around midnight if the Pokemon isn't in the PC.
The effects of Pokerus still affects that Pokemon but it won't be able to spread it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)