• Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  • The moderators of this forum are tiki and leparagon.
  • Welcome to Smogon! Take a moment to read the Introduction to Smogon for a run-down on everything Smogon.

POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
And Pidgeotto sounds Spanish.... wait. Was Pidgeotto intended to be Spanish in the first place? Good work Fatecrashers, although the right claw looks dodgy to me.

Hey fate, I'd really appreciate a picture of a Victreebel and a Houndoom, either in a battle pose, or in a pose of them just being cool, whichever works for you :)

Thanks in advance if you can do it!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That Pidgeot Spain flag is so clever xd - thanks for your tournament contribution, Fate!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Not much I can say except for I love how incredibly expressive you make your figures, all your stuff is just so lively and energetic! Only possible criticism I could have is that Whitney's fists look strange, as though she's have to bend her wrist and an uncomfortable angle to get that view of them, that that is really a minor issue compared to all of your other fabulous work.

And also is that last picture pokemon Scott Pilgrim? That is awesome <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)