Rejected - Inactive Possibility of Changing Base Stats for Custom Games

I don't post on Smogon often, but thought it was about time I spoke up and said something. I know this is probably going to be rejected, however, it would be quite the nice feature to allow custom base stats for Pokemon that users can input themselves. This would allow for people to play around with friends on their own with changes they think would make for their favorite Pokemon. Regardless, to those reading have a wonderful day!

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
This is currently supported by making your own custom server.

I'm not opposed to making it possible to adjust on the main server, but it would be a massive undertaking. I can't imagine any programmer here would be interested, but if they are, they should speak to me first.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey. The gracious Zarel and I are offering a $100 cash bounty to any person/team who contributes a working, user-friendly, custom Pokemon creator for the Main server. This presumably means, a tool for users to locally create and save combinations of typing and base stats, which can further be modified with abilities/moves/names/gender/etc. to create a functional Pokemon that they can use in custom battles with other players.

As a disclaimer, I am not a developer. Zarel would of course judge and handle a submission.

Hey. The gracious Zarel and I are offering a $100 cash bounty to any person/team who contributes a working, user-friendly, custom Pokemon creator for the Main server. This presumably means, a tool for users to locally create and save combinations of typing and base stats, which can further be modified with abilities/moves/names/gender/etc. to create a functional Pokemon that they can use in custom battles with other players.

As a disclaimer, I am not a developer. Zarel would of course judge and handle a submission.

I would actually also help and put some money into it because i have been looking for this forever now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)