Possible Jirachi idea... ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear with me, as I didn't have time to make a lot of calcs for this, and I have to leave for work soon, but I wanted a second opinion for when I come back.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 120 HP/252 Atk/138 Spd
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SpDef)
- Zen Headbutt
- U-Turn
- Drain Punch
- Thunder/Thunderbolt/Icy Wind/Grass Knot/Shadow Ball

This is my attempt at an opening physical Jirachi. Zen Headbutt as the main offense and for Flinch Hax. U-Turn is for scouting, traping with Magnezone or Dugtrio on the occasion, and provided the opponent was not faster then 328, will keep Jirachi's arensal secret. Drain Punch is to give Tyranitar a solid hit, along with Pokemon like Weavile. It also has fun with Blissey. The last option is preferable to your team. Thunder and Thunderbolt both 2HKO Skarmory and Gyarados, and probably do a number on Aerodactyl, Yanmega and others. Icy Wind will either KO Dragons, or ensure they are not fast enough to hit you again, ensuring a KO or a switch, despite their efforts with Choice Scarf/DD. i.e. DDmence, Scarfchomp, etc. Grass Knot takes on the Swampert nobody likes, as well as Rhyperior. Shadow Ball was just a throw in idea, but I suppose you could use it for Dusnkoir, and it might outbeat Cresselia with it's 40% SpDef cripple. As for the EVs, they're pretty straight forward. Speed to outrun Scarfcross, Max Atk for the added physical power, and the rest for taking hits.

Like I said, I just wanted a second opinion until I can get some calcs. If someone wants to enlighten the subject with some, that would be fantastic. Time for work.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If you weren't willing to do the groundwork necessary to make this a decent discussion thread, why should we give you an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)