Post your freezing cold takes

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
if we being real alain did hax the shit out of ash

he sends out that bastard bisharp against a fighter (after it beats weavile mind you) and manages to parahax AND dodge a hjk from said fighting type before landing an OHKO move

ik that anime does not equal game but i’ll be damned if that wasnt some bs

Pokemon X & Y, while certainly not bad, lack in terms of content and difficulty. [the character designs are pretty good, I give 'em that]

Mega evolution is a cool gimmick and should have been utilized more often in the games.

The Zeta Project is a painfully mediocre show that doesn't live up to its DCAU contemporaries even remotely. The Zeta Project had any sort of intrigue dashed by executive meddling that the other shows could work around.

Both The Zeta Project and The Batman make Batman: The Brave and the Bold (even if the latter two were outside the DCAU, some episodes were created by DCAU staff - Zeta also had DCAU regulars) look like Batman: The Animated Series. Being kid-friendly and episodic isn't inherently bad, but both shows were definitely made for a singular target audience, with no real consistent bonuses for the older crowd unlike Bold which at least had mythology gags, varied voice acting, and creative scenarios going for it.

It's a shame when the best thing about The Batman and The Zeta Project are probably their themes for their respective opening credits / title sequences.

- Gen 5 is an excellent generation of Pokémon.

- Most reality TV shows are vapid.

- Cowboy Bebop is a solid anime.

- Not letting the player disable the exp share in modern Pokémon games is a baffling design choice.

- The live action version of Avatar: The Last Airbender has terrible acting, lame special effects, and is an insult to fans of the series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)