Posting Gym

My posting muscles seem to need a work out lately. I woke up to 0 notifications. I remember waking up to atleast double digit notifications a day, so I'm gonna need to up my game.

P1030083.jpg

Hmmm? What's this? A posting gym? Maybe beating this posting leader will refreshen my posting capabilities.

images.jpeg.jpg

*Hmmm that's strange, she isn't wearing a mask. Well whatever I'm gonna need alot of oxygen for my brain if I want to perform at inhumane levels again.*
Hello, yea I would like to challenge the posting gym leader.... oh they're on break, that's fine I can wait inside.... I need to pay?.... Sure.. how much for an hour... What? monthly? contracts? Madam I just want to fight a fellow poster in an epic battle of wits and brains. I'm going in anyways.

00nyvirus-gyms-facebookJumbo.jpg

Why is everyone working out? This isn't posting at all. There needs to be atleast one poster in here. Oh there's a girl on her phone, she could one of us.

unknown.jpeg

no..... I should had known. Woman posters do NOT exist, I was blinded by my lust. This gym is a scam! I'm leaving.

Yea, maybe I don't need to go to the gym, I can just post when I want and allow my brain to naturally progress instead of grinding. But guys it's truly great to be back.
ap1.jpg

Yea, I'm finally unbanned, hehe unbanned, unbanned, hehe unbanned, hehe unbanned, hahahahahahahaha, Yes can I please have a McRib and a shamshake? Thanks.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
working hard.......... i'm gonna be the best Poster in this forum..........

depositphotos_194727568-stock-photo-handsome-shirtless-muscular-man-doing.jpg

a Poster needs a strong core, to ensure perfectly-calibrated balance while making a Post.

1622892256258.png

all of this training is hard work, but it's all worth it to improve my Posting game! yeah!

morning-fitness-workout-family-couple-home-morning-fitness-workout-family-couple-home-active-m...jpg

my hardcore training regime and strict, protein-focused diet ensure that i'm always in tip-top shape, ready to drop the freshest & hottest Posts on smogon!

push-up.jpg

arm strength now - gotta make sure i can punch those Posts in with maximum power!

1622892386768.png

and now i turn to the toughest exercise of them all... Posting practice! wish me luck!

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Oh hey Mace, great to see you at the Posting Gym!

1622920445127.png

Always nice to see some new faces while I'm posting it up big time. Getting real swole in the posting muscles, y'know? It's a grind, but goddamn does it pay off - no paino no ratio, as they say. Yeah this is what I look like in Real Life, this is what hours of effort posting does to you. Pretty sick, huh? Keep at the grind, Mace, looking forward to pumping some iron with you!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Censored the n*pples because there are pl*ypenners on this forum
Lawl. Ok that actually made me laugh considering i have been in a situation with mi mate where we got into a heated debate about whether a skinny frame with no muscle definition(him) could ever stack up against a meaty, firm, muscly frame(myself).

Long story short, the boys and myself made a night out of the scenario, with a wager between my mate and I. Whomever got the most phone numbers from girls won, and the first person to get a kiss won automatically.

Man, good times. Funny thing is, its the fond memories of that evening i hold on to, not the silly bet or debate.

Well done, Albatr0ss #PostingGymStories

giphy (12).gif

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)