Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
2UC, stockpiling

Same Battle As Above
I get 1CC, buying an Exp. Share for 6CC, leaving me with 4CC.
Fraxure will evolve into Haxorus, unlock Unnerve, its Dream World Ability, and learn Superpower (Gen 5 Tutor) and Brick Break (BW TM).

Haxorus [Helicopter] (Get it? As in Chopper? No… Ok) (F)
Nature: Jolly
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Mold Breaker:
Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Rivalry:
Innate
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Unnerve (DW, unlocked):
Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 112 (+)
+14% Accuracy
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Brick Break
Cut
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Endure
False Swipe
Focus Energy
Guillotine
Leer
Night Slash
Outrage
Reversal
Scary Face
Scratch
Slash
Superpower
Swords Dance
X-Scissor

50 UC—>52 UC

Naproleon

EC: 4—>5
MC: 0—>2
DC: 1—>3 (Lucky Egg)
KOC: EC (5—>6)

Using 5 UC, I would like to raise Prinplup's EC to 9 and his DC to 5, unlocking Defiant and allowing me to evolve him into Empoleon.*

Empoleon (Napoleon) (M)

Nature: Relaxed +Def, -Spe, -10 Evasion

Type:

Water: Water STAB; *Can breathe and have excellent mobility when *underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely *amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent
Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any *water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, *Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (DW Unlocked)
Innate
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are *decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by *two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to *deterioration that round.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 52 (52.2>52)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 2

Attacks:
Pound (*)
Growl (*)
Bubble (*)
Water Sport (*)
Peck (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Bide (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Metal Claw
Swagger
Swords Dance

Agility (*)
Yawn (*)
Mud Sport (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Surf (*)
Grass Knot (*)

Empoleon learns Swagger and Swords Dance via pre-26 movepool. Additionally, I would like to use some UC and 2 MC to buy moves.

Level-Up (1 MC): Drill Peck, Brine, Aqua Jet (3 MC)
BW TM/Tutor (2 MC): Icy Wind, Hydro Cannon, Knock Off, Earthquake, Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Hyper Beam, Scald, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Double Team (24 MC)
Event/Egg/Past-Gen (3 MC): Vacuum Wave (Event, 3 MC)
This comes to a total of 28 UC and 2 CC.
52 UC—>47 UC—>19 UC
2 MC—>0 MC

Prizes

I claim the following:
King Serperior gets 2 CC and a win!
Del Lago gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and a KOC!

KOC => CC. This gives me 3CC from this battle. I will stockpile for now.
Wailmer has 5/5DC now, so his DW ability is now Unlocked.
Wailmer has 6/6EC, so I will evolve him:

Wailord- Del Lago (M)
Nature: Quiet (Raise SpA by 1, decrease Spe by 15%)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Veil: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

HP: 130
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

EC: 6/6
MC: 13
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Splash
2). Growl
3). Water Gun
4). Rollout
5). Whirlpool
6). Astonish
7). Water Pulse
8). Mist
9). Soak
10). Body Slam
11). Aqua Ring
12). Ice Beam
13). Earthquake
14). Surf

Wailord has 13MC. I'll be spending it all on the following moves:
Water Spout (Lv.Up), Brine (Lv.Up), Dive (Lv.Up), Bounce (Lv.Up), Hydro Pump (Lv.Up), Selfdestruct (Past-Gen Tutor), Scald (BW2 TM/HM), Hidden Power [Fire - 7] (BW2 TM/HM), and Heavy Slam (BW2 TM/HM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480338

Weavile: 2 MC and 1 DC
Lampent, Tyrogue:2 MC, 1 EC and 1 DC.

Lampent has 6/6 EC and now will evolve into a Chandelure

Inferno the Lampent (M)
Nature: Modest (+1* SpAtk -1* atk)

Type:
Ghost:Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire:Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 7(+)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

DC: 3/5
Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Shadow Tag (DW Locked) : (Innate)
Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Moves:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison
pain split
Hex

Endure
Heat Wave
Clear Smog

Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Psychic
Double team
toxic
protect

Spending 2MC on flamethrower.

Rocky: now has 2/6 Ec and 2/5 DC and has 4 Mc. Speding 3 Mc on bullet punhc leaving me with 1 Mc.
Weavile: now has 5/5 DC and has 2 MC+1 MC= 3 MC. Using 3 Mc on counter leaving me with 0 MC.
And im pretty sure i got 2 CC which if i did im saving it.

Eternal Drifter, WaterWarrior, Dfrog, Someoneelse, Espyowner, Matezoide, Complications, Frosty, King Serperior, APPROVED

Lucarioisawesome modest is -atk not -def. fix that and you're approved.

Yoshinite: Approved+.1
Pimpgangster: Approved+.1

Alright time for some claimin:

Fight 1

+3 CC

Ryversha the Fidgit
3 MC +1 UC spent on Rest and Sleep Talk

Maltia the Gengar
3 MC + 3 UC spent to learn Sunny Day, Rain Dance, and Skill Swap

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 MC + 3 KOC spent to learn Trick Room, Hone Claws, and Sandstorm

Malspar the Infernape
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Dual Chop and Low Kick

Fight 2

+2 CC

Armstrong the Golurk
3 MC + 2 KOC + 1 UC spent to learn Fly, Thunder Punch, and Low Kick

Clarwyn the Clefairy
1 EC up to 6
2 MC + 2 existing MC spent to learn Helping Hand and Heal Bell
1 DC up to 3

Retriarch the Cupra
1 EC up to 2
2 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Counter
1 DC up to 2

Self-Approved

It would appear as though here and here I have bought Seed Bomb twice. If possible I would like to refund these MC (bringing my total to 3) and buy Endeavor (BW Tutor, 2 MC), bringing my total back down to 1 again.

Glacier vs SubwayJ 2 UC
Dogfish vs Leethoof 17 UC

Spending 7 UC to Buy:
Corsola [Filter] [F]

Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Rock/Water
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Hustle (Can Be Enabled): This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Natural Cure (Innate): This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Regenerator (Innate) (Locked):When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 30 [30.43] (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 0/5

Attack:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Bubble
Recover
Refresh
Rock Blast
BubbleBeam
AncientPower
Lucky Chant
Egg
Bide
Icicle Spear
Ingrain
TM/HM
Protect
Safeguard
Rock Polish

Spending another 7 UC to buy:
Relicanth [Fossil] [M]

Quiet Nature (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Water/Rock
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 2
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Stats:
HP: 110
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 47 (-)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rock Tomb
Yawn
Egg
Brine
Mud-Slap
Skull Bash
TM/HM
Bulldoze
Waterfall
Earthquake

Spending another 2 UC to buy:
Roggenrola [Run] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (Innate) (Locked):This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 13 (-)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud-Slap
Iron Defense
Smack Down
Egg
Heavy Slam
Gravity
Take Down
TM/HM
Frustration
Rock Polish
Bulldoze

Spending 2 more UC to buy:
Aron [Bulk] [M]

Brave Nature (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Rock/Steel
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Egg Group: Monster
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head
Egg
Body Slam
Head Smash
Stomp
TM/HM
Hone Claws
Rock Tomb
Rock Polish

Spending the remaining 1 UC as MC on Rebble to purchase AncientPower (Level Up).

me using dogfish44's weakness

I am the proud owner of 2 CC.
Hendrix the Rebble gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. He will get Heat Wave (5th Gen Tutor) and Rock Polish (Level-Up). Oh he also is at 4/9 EC now, so......

Bolderdash (Hendrix) (-)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Atk) (28% Accuracy Boost)

Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 127 (+)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
AncientPower
Paleo Wave
Rock Polish

Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind
Earth Power
Stealth Rock
Sleep Talk
Giga Drain
Heat Wave

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Toxic
Endure
Substitute
Protect

Next in line is Van Halen the Roggenrola, who recieves 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. 1 KOC will go into his DC, unlocking Sand Force. The other will go into MC, and he will spend his 4 MC on Substitute (TM), Explosion, and Sandstorm (Level-Up).

Boldore [Van Halen] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 17 (-) (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud-Slap
Iron Defense
Smack Down
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Explosion
Sandstorm

Heavy Slam
Magnitude
Lock-On

Sleep Talk
Block
Gravity

Protect
Toxic
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Rock Tomb
Bulldoze
Substitute

And now for the rest of the boring mons who get nothing fun.
Lileep who I still haven't decided on a name for gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. He will get Gastro Acid, Energy Ball, and Wring Out, all level-up moves.
Siddhartha the Munna is now full EC/DC, so he gets 3 MC + 3 KOC, which are stockpiled as MC.
Zephyr the Drifloon gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which will go into MC, and buy Destiny Bond (Egg Move).
Jambalaya the Vullaby is now full EC/DC, so she gets 3 MC, which will be spent on Punishment (Level-Up) and Thief (TM).

Self-Approved if there's somebody above me I'll approve them.

EDIT: Eternal Drifter is approved.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In my eternal quest to remove all repeated moves from my profile, I have the following refunds to claim:

Ludicolo: 2 instances of Thief (BWTM), one of them will become Hidden Power Rock (7BP) (also a BWTM).

Abomasnow: 2 instances of Block (BWTutor), one of them will become Seed Bomb (Also a BWTutor)

Numel: 2 instances of Take Down (Level Up), will exchange one of them for 1MC that I will stockpile for the upcoming evolution.

Also I am happy to inform that all my pokemon's moves are sorted alphabetically and should be free of repeated moves unless I am a moron that doesn't know the alphabet. Fingers crossed for option a.

And I will take some CC from my reserves to get me:

- 1 Everstone (-15CC)
- 1 Expert Belt (-20CC)

leaving me with 59 remaining CC.

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480299

+1CC
Numel: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC

CC: 59->60

Numel:
EC: 5->6
MC: 1->4
DC: 3->4->5 (KOC) - DW Ability Unlocked!

Numel Evolves.

With its 4MC it gets: Rock Slide (LU), Eruption (LU) and Explosion (BWTM).

End Result being:

Camerupt [King Dodongo] (M)
Nature: Quiet
Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Magma Armor(Innate): This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).

Solid Rock(Innate): This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).

Anger Point (DW, unlocked): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
-10% Evasion
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks (30):

Amnesia
Curse
Dig
Double Edge
Double Team
Earth Power
Earthquake
Endure
Ember
Eruption
Explosion
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Focus Energy
Growl
Heat Wave
Lava Plume
Magnitude
Mud Bomb
Overheat
Protect
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Stealth Rock
Sunny day
Tackle
Take Down
Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Yawn

As a sort of eighteenth birthday present for myself, I'm finally claiming from two matches.

First Match

2 CC to both trainers.

1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC for Feebas, Scyther and Cupra.

KOCs for the following mons:

Feebas, Cupra.
(Mate forgot to note this, but Feebas had an additional EC/DC due to Lucky Egg.)

Firstly, Feebas goes to 5/6 EC and 4/5 DC, as well as 2 MC. The KOC goes into EC, making 6/6 and allowing her to evolve into Milotic! In addition, the Lucky Egg Counter therefore automatically becomes the fifth and final DC, unlocking the rather useless Cute Charm. She gets a whole host of pre-25 moves: Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister, Recover, and Captivate. The 2 MC buy Safeguard and Aqua Ring (Gen 5 LU).

Scyther goes to 4/6 EC and 3/5 DC only because he got haxed out of a KO. The 2 MC buy Double Hit and Double Team (Gen 5 LU).

Cupra goes to 3/9 EC and 2/5 DC. 2 MC buy Struggle Bug and Ancientpower (Gen 5 LU).

Second Match

Galladiator: 1CC
Scyther: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1EC or DC
Scyther goes to 5/6 EC and 4/5 DC. Lucky Egg counter goes into EC, evolving him into Scizor! From there he automatically gets Bullet Punch and Metal Claw as pre-25 moves, and buys Iron Defense and Iron Head (Gen 5 LU) with the MC.

In both matches, I keep the CC.

New info:

Milotic [Adeline] (F)
Nature: Calm (+Sp. Def, -Atk)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Marvel Scale: (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).
Cute Charm (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 81
Size Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

Moves:
Splash
Tackle
Water Gun
Wrap
Water Sport
Refresh
Water Pulse
Twister
Recover
Captivate
Safeguard
Aqua Ring

Confuse Ray
Dragon Pulse
Hypnosis

Ice Beam
Scald
Surf
Toxic
Rain Dance

Total Moves: 20

Scizor [Lloyd] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +6% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (65*1.15) (+)
Weight Class: 5 [4 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 20

DC: 4/5

Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Bullet Punch
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Metal Claw
Fury Cutter
Double Team
Iron Defense
X-Scissor
Double Hit
Iron Head
Feint
Swords Dance

Counter
Night Slash
Reversal

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
U-Turn
Toxic
Light Screen

Bug Bite
Roost

Total Moves: 24

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is a battle that I won:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479671

Prizes:
Deck Knight: 3 CC
Crown the NIDORAN-M: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Tusks the SWINUB: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

For Nidoran, I'm going to claim Poison Jab (Level-Up) amd BW TM Ice Beam, and apply the KOC to EC to give Nidoran 2 EC total.

On Swinub I'll spend the MC on Dig, and also claim Ice Shard since in BW2 it's a sub-25 move. I'll put the KOC into Swinubs EC to give it a total of 3 EC.

I'll bank the 3 CC for later.

Welp, two losses to contend with. Here's one...

+3 CC, stockpiling (9 total)
Lucario: +4 MC (3 + 1 KOC, 5 total), learns Shadow Ball (TM, -2 MC) and Dual Chop (Tutor, -2 MC), and stockpiles the last MC (1 total)
Zoroark: +3 MC, learns Night Daze (Level Up, -1 MC) and Protect (TM, -2 MC...seriously, how does she not have that?!)
Haxorus: +5 MC (3 + 2 KOC), learns Guillotine (Level Up, -1 MC), Giga Impact (Level Up, -1 MC) and Endure (Egg, -3 MC)
Necturna: +3 MC, learns Substitute (TM, -2 MC) and stockpiles the last (1 total)

Then we have this one...

+2 CC, stockpiling (11 total)
Cleffa: +1 EC (1/9), 1 DC (1/5) and 2 MC, learns Toxic (TM, -2 MC)
Starly: +1 EC (1/9), 1 DC (1/5) and 2 MC, learns Agility (Level Up, -1 MC) and Brave Bird (Level Up, -1 MC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)