Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Hate to kill the immersion but it's 100% kayfabe. I'm definitely intrigued to see where the angle goes, though. I cannot believe HBK has made me actually invested in Von freakin' Wagner.

Bron Breaker is fired? Well since we know what Breakker did to Wagner is kayfabe, Maybe that's what WWE wants us to think?

Hate to kill the immersion but it's 100% kayfabe. I'm definitely intrigued to see where the angle goes, though. I cannot believe HBK has made me actually invested in Von freakin' Wagner.
I'm glad that was Kayfabe because if Bron was to actually do that he could've broke his neck or k***ed him.

Congrats to Becky Lynch, who has finally won the NXT Women's Championship!

F534jGQWgAA0KBc.jpg

RAW was boring; not much going on, but we got further progression for Jey Uso (fighting Drew next week), Drew's impending heel turn, and setting up another Chad and Gunther match.
Nah I don't see him as a heel, I think he just doesn't trust Jey Uso. And I hope Gunther wins The match against Gable since The title needs to be held longer than 454 days.

Nah I don't see him as a heel, I think he just doesn't trust Jey Uso. And I hope Gunther wins The match against Gable since The title needs to be held longer than 454 days.

I mean he was being very condescending and arrogant towards Xavier and Kofi, who are perennial faces and he's made it pretty clear he's only tolerating Riddle and even made it known that he's targeting Cody sooner or later.

Those are not Face actions. It's just a slow burn but he's getting much more aggressive.

I mean he was being very condescending and arrogant towards Xavier and Kofi, who are perennial faces and he's made it pretty clear he's only tolerating Riddle and even made it known that he's targeting Cody sooner or later.

Those are not Face actions. It's just a slow burn but he's getting much more aggressive.
Eh IDK probably he just thinks both of them are annoying

Eh IDK probably he just thinks both of them are annoying

Even so, still not the actions of a Face. And he's facing Jey next week, who is undoubtedly a face.

Like I said, he's not a heel Yet But his personality change is shifting him in that direction slowly but surely.

And tbh, RAW needs a new top heel anyway. Besides Gunther and the Judgment Day, there isn't much else.

Even so, still not the actions of a Face. And he's facing Jey next week, who is undoubtedly a face.

Like I said, he's not a heel Yet But his personality change is shifting him in that direction slowly but surely.

And tbh, RAW needs a new top heel anyway. Besides Gunther and the Judgment Day, there isn't much else.
Well okay then. But off topic did you want Becky to win the NXT woman's title?

I'd rather they not. SmackDown has way too many commercial breaks on Fox and they don't do picture in picture either. I hope AEW sticks with TNT/TBS and they most likely will for the foreseeable future.
I hope TNT/TBS comes to antenna for my city soon

They've been premium cable stations since cable became a thing... they'll never be broadcasted freely over the air. That's really the only upside to SD being on Fox... but boy do they make us pay with all of those ad breaks that kill the flow of the show.

They've been premium cable stations since cable became a thing... they'll never be broadcasted freely over the air. That's really the only upside to SD being on Fox... but boy do they make us pay with all of those ad breaks that kill the flow of the show.
Sad. They could've got more viewers including me watching it via Antenna. Well what are some matches you wanna see on Smackdown tomorrow

Last edited:
Well, I definitely didn't expect to see THE ROCK show up on SmackDown yesterday. Definitely one of the better episodes in recent times.

Pretty boring, as usual.

Also, today is the day of mass WWE talent releases due to "budget cuts". Here's who has been released so far:
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Elias
  • Mustafa Ali
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Top Dolla
  • Riddick Moss
  • Emma
  • Aliyah
  • Rick Boogs
  • Mansoor (Mån.sôör)
  • Mace (Ma.çé)
  • Shanky

• Dabba-Kato (AKA Babatunde and Commander Azeez)
  • Ikemen Jiro
  • Yulisa Leon
  • Daniel McArthur
  • Quincy Elliott
  • Bryson Montana
  • Dana Brooke
  • Alexis Grey
  • Kevin Ventura-Cortez
  • Brooklyn Barlow

Most of them besides Ali weren't doing anything on TV so it won't really have much of an effect on the product, but it still sucks to see so many people lose their jobs. Best of luck to them!

Last edited:
Back