PS! Art: Room Voice Contest [Won by Yilx]

Yea i know, I saw your WiP of that Dragonite when you were trying to get the color brass in the Art Chatroom, just want you to post it's final product, also dont want to feel bad D: lol

Eeveelutions
Sort of a work in progress. I will color it later. All the Eeveelutions with their type changed, in case you cant recognize them, from the top left it's Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon. The lines are sort of bad because i have to use a laptop touchpad with a path tool since i don't have an art tablet.
eeveelution-typechange2.jpg

Edit: Colored it and also a reshiram
eeveelution-typechange.png
IMG.jpg

Vaporeon->ice
Jolteon->flying
Flareon->ground
Espeon->fire
Umbreon->psychic
Leafeon->electric
Glaceon->fighting
Sylveon->dark

Last edited:
I really dont draw as much as I should, I'm a very big procrastinator. Didnt have the energy to correct some things and with how much I set things aside I wouldnt have the time to do all the effects I wanted. But hope you enjoy none the less.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention - Ghost-Steel Noivern

This is so COOOLLL!!! Wow! I wonder what your other art looks like!

This is so COOOLLL!!! Wow! I wonder what your other art looks like!
wow thanks alot, give me alot of what I need to continue making art no matter how difficult it is for me. Yea, It's a wonder to me as well though, I havent yet found a style I do more often. My methods of coloring seem to change alot. I mean as much as I need publicity for my career goal I also not one to just advertise my galleries which is a habit I need to break.

I have a DA account under both the usernames Dazreiello (Recently made for my new original pictures) and Dekaisen (Now being used for fanart/commissions).

Late second entry, dragon and ice swampert. I went a little overboard and it doesn't really look like like a pokemon anymore, for a tiny bit of it I even forgot that pokemon was soft cell shading and blended everything together... Anyway here it is hope you like it!! http://i.imgur.com/A5fkHyB.jpg

wow thanks alot, give me alot of what I need to continue making art no matter how difficult it is for me. Yea, It's a wonder to me as well though, I havent yet found a style I do more often. My methods of coloring seem to change alot. I mean as much as I need publicity for my career goal I also not one to just advertise my galleries which is a habit I need to break.

I have a DA account under both the usernames Dazreiello (Recently made for my new original pictures) and Dekaisen (Now being used for fanart/commissions).
Hmm, well, not to be lengthy, but I personally would be glad if you advertised your work more often, it's really cool! I don't see art like that often (though I don't search for art too often either). And maybe that's a good thing, changing your coloring. Hopefully you'll find a way that you think is best, one you really like. Be proud of your work and show it to people (make sure it doesn't get stolen). If you're trying to further your career, I think you should start early. It's not like you don't have any skills.

And thanks! I'll check it out!

Oh man. I really hope they count Takashi's atleast, Feel bad if anyone got left out thinking they had a little more time.. and thanks alot Zoelolly, I';m just always worried I'd seem a bit too self absorbed if I did throw my skills all over the place (All over the place being used lightly in my case). But youre right.

Ignore what Agous said. The contest was accidentally ended a day early, as can be seen in the original post. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING ENTRIES.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Votes are in!

In first place was Yilx!
(Big shocker, huh?)

In second, was Hollymon!

Third was a tie between Solaris Fox and Antiday!

Effort prizes go to Hoon and Dazreillo!

THANKS FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST! PLEASE JOIN NEXT TIME! Thanks, and see you soon!

~Agous and DragonBlaze

Wow thanks for voting guys! Didn't expect to get 2nd and I think everyone knew Yilx was going to win! Stunning artwork as always Yilx

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Votes are in!

In first place was Yilx!
(Big shocker, huh?)
In second, was Hollymon!

Third was a tie between Solaris Fox and Antiday!

Effort prizes go to Hoon and Dazreillo!

THANKS FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST! PLEASE JOIN NEXT TIME! Thanks, and see you soon!

~Agous and DragonBlaze

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Wow congrats to all of the people who entered in the contest. I seen every single one of the entry's and They are all great. Congrats to Yilx for winning!

I know the contest is over, but here's my retyping anyway: grass/ground magcargo

Magcargo retyping grass-ground.png

this is my first ever sprite work (and it probably shows) but I had fun, so who cares?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)