Votes: 8 2.4%
  • TalkTakesTime

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Treecko

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Nani I don't know how much you're paying people or how many fake accounts you're making here on Smogon but you should stop. It takes away from the honor of this great poll. Cuz we all know you didn't get these votes legitimately ;)

v-vote Jasmine (you'll get leader for doing it) :afrostar:

phil

could do worse
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nani I don't know how much you're paying people or how many fake accounts you're making here on Smogon but you should stop. It takes away from the honor of this great poll. Cuz we all know you didn't get these votes legitimately ;)

v-vote Jasmine (you'll get leader for doing it) :afrostar:
n it turns out people actually like Nani

Yes yes yes. Things are working as planned. First we eliminate all the obvious contenders which will give shaymin the edge needed to win :D Next poll is Jasmine then possibly TalkTakesTime then shaymin will win. Keep contributing to my plan bit**es >:D

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes yes yes. Things are working as planned. First we eliminate all the obvious contenders which will give shaymin the edge needed to win :D Next poll is Jasmine then possibly TalkTakesTime then shaymin will win. Keep contributing to my plan bit**es >:D
It's not really a victory if you have to wait for everyone more popular to get voted first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)