Tournament PSPL II: Group Stages Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip sorry team for being such ass this tournament lol. lost again. shouldve actually played some more xy ou during the last 3 week

scene

Banned deucer.
regarding Lohgock v NocturOP, Español v Doubles Week 2

This was originally given as an activity win to Noctur and his team Español, which I've changed based on further digging. My decision is pretty much that it's a dead game for various reasons. However it's important to both teams as, as a dead game, they're tied 3-3 and it puts pressure on them both to do well this week to qualify. Because of this, the game can be played within 24 hours and I'll count it (the extension could even be increased by a day if it's clearly scheduled). Alternatively, a double substitution could be made and the two subs could play, with the same deadline. If this doesn't happen, the game will remain a dead game. I'm sure we'd all like to settle the week with an actual battle, though.

Audiosurfer Astyanax

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
regarding Lohgock v NocturOP, Español v Doubles Week 2

This was originally given as an activity win to Noctur and his team Español, which I've changed based on further digging. My decision is pretty much that it's a dead game for various reasons. However it's important to both teams as, as a dead game, they're tied 3-3 and it puts pressure on them both to do well this week to qualify. Because of this, the game can be played within 24 hours and I'll count it (the extension could even be increased by a day if it's clearly scheduled). Alternatively, a double substitution could be made and the two subs could play, with the same deadline. If this doesn't happen, the game will remain a dead game. I'm sure we'd all like to settle the week with an actual battle, though.

Audiosurfer Astyanax
If doubles wins that match, they'd have 6 points. If Espanol and Roleplaying both win this week, 3 teams would have 6 points. How would this work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)