Tournament PSPL III Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: nv

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
what have we learnt this week? clearly, the gods look down unfavourably on cockiness, as evidenced by the fates befalling the teams of:

and

while no little cup member publically espoused that they would succeed, it appears the gods are still angry at little cup because of the lingering cockiness of its former indian leader :/
cockiness or messing around cause fiting a friend
and if by "the gods" you mean the hax gods then i guess youre right haha

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Challenges time is up. I'd like to thank everyone in the challenges room and those who helped us out with subs in xzern, base christo, and shaneghoul for clutching us really late for a doubles sub that we needed so badly at that moment. It's really awesome we made playoffs at the very least albeit only the first round but still it was fun while it lasted this year. Big Props to Deej Dy for saving our ass with subs when we really needed some.

In other news Zodiax will meet his demise by the hands of the hax god for having no faith in me. Enjoy your recent PS promotion for now my jelly eating friend. Soon.

Edit: Shout out to Pelipper as well our Challenges voice who went 4-0 in such an atrocious meta in ORAS Ubers. Major props for tenacity and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)