Update on prizes for the winner: They can choose from either a temporary "top room" status or a custom avatar that will be whitelisted for the use of the winning team and its participants!
In the case of two teams that are facing each other both gaining 4 wins, three best of 1 games will be played between the teams that are tied. Each team must select 3 players from their team that can be used for the games, with one of the games being OU and the two others being decided by the respective teams. One team votes for one format to play and the other does the same.
- Replays - To encourage competitive exposure to the tiers within the PS community, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches now must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match by the end of the week, both players will suffer an automatic game loss.
- Updated Policy on Ghosting - Acts of ghosting have been subject to more hardline punishments in recent times, and this event is by no means an exception. Any convicted acts of ghosting will result in an immediate disqualification of this tournament, as well as a ban in place from participating next year. This ban will extend to BLT events (and vice-versa, meaning that BLT's bans will apply here as well), as well as possibly across any other big PS! forum community tournaments. For those unaware of what constitutes ghosting, check here.
- Random Battle is Best of 3.
- Sportsmanship: don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment for this could be a server ban (which means an instant loss for you), forum infraction, or disqualification. Think before you type, please.
- Activity wins and scheduling: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS too. Unfortunately, I'll have to make some activity calls - I'll be making these based on activity posts (make these detailed, please, and explain why you deserve an activity win) and VM conversations, so be active and schedule as early as you can with your opponent. Use VMs and you will be fine. No extensions, sorry. If they lack a Smogon account, be vigilant as far as contacting them on PS goes.
- Disconnections and timer: a timer loss is a loss. No ifs, no buts. If you disconnect and your opponent's nice enough to replay that's fine, but they're free to take the win.
- Substitutions: managers, you're free to sub in players for inactive ones at any stage. Subs are taken from the lineups that were sent to me and Scpinion, and can include any managers if necessary. I'll accept substitutions from the manager and any roomowner.
Managers: Hikari Sam -- kamikaze17 Memoric
UU: Pearl vs
RU: Killintime vs
NU: FLCL vs
LC: King UU vs
UU: Pearl vs
Managers: Mambo Coconut. -- Haund duck
RU: Confide vs
LC: Heysup vs
Managers: Luckstard. -- Eyan MrAldo
Ubers: Gastrik vs
RU: Holiano vs
DOU: Vinc2612 vs
Managers: Sweep -- galbia Anty
Ubers: Pohjis vs
OU: Level 56 vs
UU: Lord Outrage vs
RU: Aberforth vs
LC: absdaddy vs
Deadline: August 2nd 11:59 PM EST
Last edited by a moderator: