Tournament PSPL IX Playoffs: Finals [won by Français + Arcade]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
yo I don't feel like posting something very long but shoutouts to all of my mates, every helper we got Dieu Amphibien Avery Cherbou Maxance tf and of course, randbats room, especially MaswoodShaheb my love

ggs to everyone I faced during this tour except Tuthur I'll never forget what you did

la bise les gars, merci pour ce que vous avez fait et surtout LBDC pour le carry en early, tu m'as donné envie de jouer 1v1, t'es le goat

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
We did it guys! I guess it’s time for the shoutouts.

Pujo : You are the true Randbat goat. You gave us so important wins and your knowledge of the tier is truly impressive. Always fun to talk with you, I’m honored to have you as a mate.

Cdumas : You are a legend and you show it during this last game. You’ve already proved yourself in the past, but during this last tiebreaker I saw all the motivation you had, spending so much time learning the tier. Thank you for everything.

basaninho : One of the greatest UU player, I’m glad we managed to have someone that experimented and solid in the tier. I wish you the best in everything you’re planning to do.

Pepeduce : I didn’t knew you much before this tournament, and we couldn’t have dreamed of a better RU slot. You’ve shown your mastery in the tier several time and help us so much, thank you, your presence in the team was more than appreciated.

Xizaaa : Same as Cdumas, you’ve already made a name on Smogon, and you’ve shown that you have lived up to your reputation, giving us high level LC games which were very interesting to watch even if I don’t like much the tier. I wish you good luck in your studies.

Agarica : My Monotype partner, thank you for helping me with all the tests we did and for carrying that slot for half of the weeks. I really enjoyed playing with you and your support when I had to play was extremely helpful, thank you.

R8 : Even if I don’t like Belgian and Natdex players in general, you are by far my favorite Belgian Natdex player. You are a very kind and helpful person and I love your positive attitude; I’m so impressed by the passion you have for your tier, don’t change anything!

LBDC : You’ve managed to make 1v1 so hype. Your games were like the hypest ones every week, you have an impressive in game concentration, and you carried us so hard especially at the beginning, thank you for all these wins and for showing to us how goated 1v1 is.

SFG and Lionyx : Thank you for believing in me for the Monotype slot, thank you for all your management work with the team and the room, you’re incredible Room Owners!

Altthiel Dragonillis Emeri MinoGod54 Palapapop Brumirage thank you for being here and all the help you provided during the tournament and your good mood it was cool to chat with you.

Maxance Avery tf Cherbou and especially Dieu Amphibien, thanks for giving your time and helping us, it is really appreciated. A special thanks to Dieu Amphibien who helped with the last Monotype matches, you’re the goat my friend.

Lastly, thanks to Teclis Mitsuki and Kalalokki for hosting this tour, it was really fun!

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

:Unown-Question: Cdumas :Unown-Question:

:Togekiss: BORDEL A CUISSE ! ON LA FAIS ! ON A GAGNER ! :DDDDDDDDDDD C'étais beauuuu ! :D BRAVO LA TEAM FR ET QUEL HONNEUR POUR LA FRANCE ! :D :Togekiss:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all the participants, thank you to the organizer, thank you to the players of all the rooms who participated in this tournament, thank you to the team leaders, thank you all for posting your replays, thank you to all who supported me in this project which was my baptism of fire because I had never covered in its entirety such a big tournament and to finish thank you to all who watched the matches. It was epic, I had so much fun and REALLY GOOD! THANK YOU Sincerely ! :Gengar:

For some you discovered me through this tournament for others you already know me personally or through my passion for match replays but do not be sad ... Because we will meet again very soon and I hope to be present again next year ! And don't forget ART IS EXPLOSION ! BOOM ! :Electrode:

:Thundurus: Merci Beaucoup ! :D :Thundurus:

Last edited:

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GG les gars pour cette win !! Depuis Avril/Mai, on enchaîne les wins, et ngl je pensais pas qu'on aller aller jusqu'à cette victoire finale, si on l'a eu c'est grâce à vous !! Vous rattrapez mes fails de 1v1 en PO, et ça, je suis vraiment reconnaissant ! :sunglasses:

PS: you're all extremely goat :') :afrostar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)