Tournament PSPL VI Group Stage: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clarify i called act on friday because he missed thursday scheduling and friday scheduling. then on saturday he approached me asking if we could play and it didnt work out. all i tried being nice about this cuz i couldve easily said no and kept my act call. all i did was offer the times i would be able to play next assuming they were unrealistic for u Jarii so dont make me look bad when i made both of our official scheduled times
We had only 1 official time and then the time I asked you then you said 11 PM my time and said you'll be able to make it and then you didn't so dont try to pull this shit.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Top 16 thread will be posted a little bit after the deadline so teams can adjust their lineups accordingly based on the act calls if they matter. Note that we won't be bothering with unplayed games if they don't affect the seeding at all.

The Leprechaun

wear nike not fila
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
just to clarify i called act on friday because he missed thursday scheduling and friday scheduling. then on saturday he approached me asking if we could play and it didnt work out. all i tried being nice about this cuz i couldve easily said no and kept my act call. all i did was offer the times i would be able to play next assuming they were unrealistic for u Jarii so dont make me look bad when i made both of our official scheduled times
It seems that both of you have found it difficult to schedule and I don't think that missing scheduled time on thursday mandates an activity win. However, if you're able to play tonight I will happily sub myself in over Jarii as I'll be up all night anyway doing uni work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)