PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Basculin. Also, I'd like to do an analysis on Dunsparce. I know he's probably not even viable in PU,hence not being on the list, but I really like the guy and I'm pretty sure no one else will want to do an analysis of him.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Barbaracle and Togetic (pretty sure they're unreserved atm)

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'll take Basculin. Also, I'd like to do an analysis on Dunsparce. I know he's probably not even viable in PU,hence not being on the list, but I really like the guy and I'm pretty sure no one else will want to do an analysis of him.
No, let's stick to the ones that are in the unreserved list right now. We already have plenty of Pokemon to focus on, so anything not listed will be listed later when the amount of analyses thins out. Reserve it at that time.

Remember, when reserving or unreserving a Pokemon, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! For now I can handle it, but these threads tend to be very long and I won't be looking through every post to see if you edited yours. So instead, double-post or even TRIPLE-post if you have to.

OP updated once more.

No, let's stick to the ones that are in the unreserved list right now. We already have plenty of Pokemon to focus on, so anything not listed will be listed later when the amount of analyses thins out. Reserve it at that time.
Ok. I'll take Quilladin as my 2nd along with Basculin

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Remember, when reserving or unreserving a Pokemon, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! For now I can handle it, but these threads tend to be very long and I won't be looking through every post to see if you edited yours. So instead, double-post or even TRIPLE-post if you have to.

OP updated once more.
After seeing that i might as well make it clear if you didnt see. I reserved Kingler, with my original simipour

I hate to double post, but why isnt shelgon listed in viability or in analsysis? If it becomes available can i be the first to have it

Not sure why krick is badge-holder only if it only has one viable set. It's kind of speaks for itself. Same with mush/tang/chatot(well chatot has like sub if you're bad).

I'll reserve Arbok and Simisear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)