Resource PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

Megazard

The turtle moves
is a member of the Site Staffis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnus
PU Leader
Torterra is up for reservation. It is also high priority and should ideally go to someone who knows they won't sit on it for the maximum amount of time possible.

There are very few things left to write and all of them are high priority, but most of our writers are pretty busy at the moment. If anyone who isn't normally qualified to do a high priority analysis is interested in writing something, reach out to me and we should be able to work out a system for you to still write.

Megazard

The turtle moves
is a member of the Site Staffis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnus
PU Leader
IF YOU HAVE A BADGE AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT WITH END OF GEN CMS EDITS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Now that PU shouldn't really be changing before gen 8, we're going to start going through every single uploaded analysis and make sure they're updated to the most recent tier shift, which most of them aren't. Anyone willing to help out please just let me know, you kind of need a badge to help but it will count towards contrib or shiny contrib or whatever you don't already have.

Also in shorter, non-high priority analysis news, CB Absol is up for reservation.
We're also trying to cover any major sets that deserve a full setup before the end of the gen, so if there's anything you think we really missed out on now would be the time to contact a QC member or post in the analysis discussion thread.

choice scarf alolan sandslash + overview revamp is also back up -tondas

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be able to reserve Drifblim? I'm a longtime Showdown player, but new to the forums. I wrote up a set I have used but didn't realize I have to reserve the Pokemon.

gum

you play stupid games you win stupid prizes
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would I be able to reserve Drifblim? I'm a longtime Showdown player, but new to the forums. I wrote up a set I have used but didn't realize I have to reserve the Pokemon.
hey! currently, drifblim isn't up for reservation and it even got revamped not too long ago. check the op and you'll find a list of unreserved sets / mons, although keep in mind you can't reserve a high priority analysis.

hey! currently, drifblim isn't up for reservation and it even got revamped not too long ago. check the op and you'll find a list of unreserved sets / mons, although keep in mind you can't reserve a high priority analysis.
Awesome, thanks for the info! After a Pokemon strategy is created or revamped, can new sets still be suggested or is it usually just whatever is included is set in stone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)