PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Manectric and Stonjourner please :D
Gonna approve you to do Manectric but Stonjourner has already been reserved.

In other news being up at 4am got me to update the OP with what has and hasn't been reserved, including things that've been reserved but not posted yet. Reminder that you have 3 days total to get stuff out of WIP unless there is a specific reason for holding off. I know that certain Pokemon are liable to change due to tier shifts (see: Kantonian Mr. Mime facing massive competition from Galarian Rapidash) and if you feel that's you then you can put the thread up and put (on hold) in the title. However most Pokemon are still going to run mostly the same sets and if you reserved something at least put up a WIP thread for it soon.

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Another small update: given how fast the low priority stuff's been taken, I've also freed C+ rank on the VR for reservations.
Can I try musharna (going for a trick room set)
Given your C&C history I would rather you stick to low priority Pokemon, especially since TR is definitely not the set we would give Musharna in this meta

gum said i cant take beheeyem :(. I wanna write more so is it okay if I do Dartrix?? I don't think anybody has taken it, but I do not know if it's restricted for now.

Also how long does it take usually for the qc team to suggest changes or award stamps? My mane analysis has been up in QC stage for more than a day now and some ppl have theirs done in hours lmao.

Reactions: Eve

MZ

Mareanie, Gourgeist-Normal, Shiinotic, Carkol, Silvally-Ice, and Klang are back up for reservation under the low priority heading since the people who reserved haven't even put up a WIP. You'll need to make a new reservation if you want to write something MonkeySniper twitch.tv/Bag_of_Trixx Brandon. You can even take the same things again if you think you can hit the deadline.

Bag of Trixx

I like to call it a passion
is a Pre-Contributor
I would like to re-reserve Shiinotic and Carkol, as I got caught up in some IRL things as well. Will have both of them typed up within the next couple hours. My apologies for not having them completed in a timely manner.

Can I reserve Beartic? I kinda wanna cut down on the workload and get more generalised on the standard for these analyses, and having 3 sets with different faults for Manectric isn't helping me right now lol. Hope you understand.

Reactions: DC

MZ

We're going to be halting all reservations until sometime in July. The DLC release on the 17th will give us NFEs immediately, and tier shifts will be changed and have a larger impact on PU as per this post. For now we'll be focusing on finishing what's currently in progress and then updating in progress and completed analyses for the new meta. This will reopen whenever we feel the metagame has settled enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)