PUPL IV - "casual discussion" thread

requested but not really approved by anyone

Outdated posting guide

Use this thread for callouts, shitposting, power rankings and all that about PUPL.
I won't be moderating it but jokes about how good or bad TJ is as a player are banned.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TRY AND BRAG ABOUT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS TO TRY AND GET PICKED AT THE AUCTION

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
  • First Blood Semifinalist
  • Budget Finalist
  • Undefeated in BW in Bo3 bringing original teams
  • Has metagame knowledge concerning all 4 generations of PUPL
  • Gets along with everyone

I predict the managers’ bids to be deflated a little compared to last year, and that the highest bid will go to Taskr for ~27.5K

fellas is it gay to manage a pupl team? during the auction you're basically rating other (mostly) guys and giving a higher score to the best ones... during the tour you basically talk to your group of homies on a daily basis and interact with them more than with your family or irl people... and in the end, if you win you celebrate all the hard times you went through together till there and if you don't you cry yourselves to sleep on each others' shoulders...

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
LMAOOO really? :facepalm: this ridiculous untier really got a PL? :blobglare: Idk even how this is gonna work LOL :smogthink: this probs only has 5 nibbas playin :blobshrug: just speaking the truth vros. but SERIOUSLY :psynervous: back in my day there was only one tier and that tier was OU:swole: , now you got all this newfangled shit ROFL :jynx: whatever fam you do you just sayin, Smogon.com has really fallen off :pikuh:

akaFila

butterscotch love
Coming out the kitchen with only the spiciest of pu pu platters that'll make your lovely little bumhole quiver and quake more so than Shakira's hips while she goes into detail about how untier PU really is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)