Raist's Awesome Shop, Great Job! New 30/x/31/31/30/31 Heatran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to trade now?
E: Both ev'd please. And could you nn Snorlax "Calmund" and Pinsir "gg" without " ^^
Do you want nicknames?

i have a calm cresselia with no EV's
relaxed forrestress (canon rock): EV's = hp 252, attn 112, def 144. rapid spin, explosion, spikes, rock slide.
modest magnezone: EV's = 252 sp.a, 172 hp, 84 spe. bad moves.
jolly gyrados (pluto); EV's = att 252, spe. 252, hp 4 d dance, waterfall, ice (BAN ME PLEASE), stone edge.

@Afr0

Snorlax isn't EV'd

@Destroyer

I didn't mean to skip you :(. I thought you saw that I didn't actually get the Tangrowth. AR glitched and I was looking at the IVs on a different poke :(

@Ozzie

I need to know their IVs

oh, hadnt seen that post, im sorry to hear :S
Yea, I'm resetting on a Relaxed one now because I like to be able to choose between whip and knot. Also, it can still use hidden power. And eeeeeeeven furthermore, because 2 good impish ones have already been bred.

done in hp/att/def/sp.a/sp.d/spe
forrestress = 6-8/14-16/6-8/17/1/2-4
magnezone = 5-6/20-21/6-8/21/5-7/6-7
gyarados = 24-25/12-14/2-3/1-2/10-11/29

i hope that helps

Update!!!!

Tangrowth
- Female

Relaxed – Chlorophyll

Iv's : 28 : 30 : 31 : 25 : 29 : 31
Ev's : 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Spdef

Egg Moves: Leech Seed

After about 500 resets, I'm finally done. I was originally going for impish but I decided that I want the option of either going physical or special. You can run EQ and Grass knot or Sludge Bomb and Power whip or whatever! The possibilities are endless. He even learns shock wave if you wanna hurt skarm and other fliers.

Also available UT

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

UPDATE!!!!

Tyranitar - Female
Quiet – Sandstream

Iv's : 31 : 31 : 30 : 26 : 31 : 24
Ev's : 252 HP, 60 Att, 196 Spa

Egg Moves: none

Quiet tyranitar is really cool. It always causes problems for me in battles as most physical walls don't enjoy taking flamethrower/Ice Beam/T-bolt. It's a cool poke and it has cool IVs. Get yours today!

Also Available UT

Hey, you posted for Deoxys. I'd like to get Meganium for it, if possible =)
Sure thing.

I can't trade atm because I'm at the library.

I'll pm you or something later :).

aaaaaaaand
UPDATE!

Lucario - Male
Rash – Steadfast

Iv's : 27 : 30 : 26 : 29 : 31 : 31
Ev's : 252 Spe, 40 Att, 216 Spa
Hidden Power: ICE 59

I love choice scarf luke so I decided to do a Mix set. I was dissappointed to find out that the hidden power was only 59 but it still OHKO's Gliscor, Mence and all the 4x weaks. Trust me, strap a scarf on Lucario and you will seriously surprise people.

Also Available UT

Another Update!!!

Flygon - Male
Adamant – Levitate

Iv's : 27 : 31 : 31 : 31 : 31 : 31
Ev's : 255 Att, 252 Spe (oops :\)

I love scarf Flygon and he has a great shiny spread so I bred one! U-turn eases prediction and STAB outrage rips through teams. Will be EVing soon :).

Also Available UT

Dexterety Togetic ♂ with hp ice 70
Nature: Modest | Ability: Serene Grace
Ivs: 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
Evs: 252 Hp / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
Moves: Nasty Plot

Ss4azelf Moltres
Nature: Modest
Evs: 40 hp / 252 spA / 212 spe
Ivs: 31 / 31 / 29 / 30 / 25 / 31
Moves: U-Turn | Will-O-Wisp | Overheat | Air Slash

Ditto's Bronzor nn Dennis
Nature: Sassy | Ability: Levitate
Ivs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 2
Evs: UT
Moves:

Negator's Latios
Nature/Ability:Timid/Pressure
Ev's:UT EV's cleared
IV's:29/2/29/29/31/31
Moves:Trick|Draco Meteor|Wish|Dragon Pulse

CMT for these please^^

I'm quite interested in this Tyranitar. What do you want for it?
UPDATE!!!!​

Tyranitar - Female
Quiet – Sandstream

Iv's : 31 : 31 : 30 : 26 : 31 : 24
Ev's : Currently UT

Quiet tyranitar is really cool. It always causes problems for me in battles as most physical walls don't enjoy taking flamethrower/Ice Beam/T-bolt. It's a cool poke and it has cool IVs. Get yours today!

@cloud

you can pick 3 for that awesome gamestp deoxys, EE's marowak, and Magic's Cune. All EV'd please :).

@Wreck

what do you have?

@light

It learns pursuit by level up. I don't think I see anything. I like the Dialga but I don't really know how to run bold and whether or not it would be useful. Also, I may be interested in Rhpherior but idk.

And another thing! I need that lucario :0 for the SBP.

PM me to pick up luke. I need that sceptile though for a BP I'm doing for The Lost One(TTar, needs pursuit). Bold Dialga used to have a spot on the annalysis, but it didn't pick up enough to stay there. you basically switch into something that doesn't like one of dialga's sets, then you toxic the switch in. from that point, you either switch out, or wall with fairly good deffenses.

All shinies are now EV'd pluuuuuuuuus

UPDATE :)

Gliscor - Female
Impish – Hyper Cutter

Iv's : 30 : 31 : 28 : x : 31 : 31
Ev's : 252 HP, 216 Spe, 40 Att

Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass

Gliscor is just so cool :). I love his typing and you will too! This thing can take forever to kill with roost and also makes a damn good baton passer. Try passing to Metagross!

Also available UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)