NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

if you were town you would have pointed at something I did that made you second guess yourself but nope you went straight from "not enough info" to "okay you can be hard town whatever"

how did you go from town reading me on page 19, to not being so sure right now?

also how is energy one of your strongest town reads?
He's not a 'strong' town read as you are implying. The two people in 'slight town' have participated, and not done anything particularly worth scumreading, so they are earning the ability for me to read them as town.

He's not a 'strong' town read as you are implying. The two people in 'slight town' have participated, and not done anything particularly worth scumreading, so they are earning the ability for me to read them as town.
yes, if they are your three town reads for the game then they are by definition your strongest town reads regardless of whether you are confident that they are town.

What am I supposed to make strong opinions from? No posts from D1 ever end up becoming useful.
go read somebody's posts and think in your mind "is this a person that is trying to develop a worldview on the game and their thoughts have a reasonable progression regardless of how correct they are, or is this person somebody who is trying to hide the fact that they already know all the answers"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)