Randbat Tournament Round 1

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Steven Snype for some reason, I was never tagged in the original post, so I thought you were just getting it ready this whole time D: (I never got an alert from it).

Is there anything I can do?

Edit: I suppose not, because you said you aren't taking anymore subs. My apologies for putting you through this. I will help in any way I can.

Last edited:
Thats a joke lol not even 48 hours after making this thread you are already subbing people out? Thats bullshit. Sorry if some of us have a real life

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Thats a joke lol not even 48 hours after making this thread you are already subbing people out? Thats bullshit. Sorry if some of us have a real life
I have a life too. It takes, what, 30 seconds to click on a link and just make one post asking "hey I'm your opponent for randbat tour and I'm generally available xx am/pm - xx am/pm gmt | hey ive got shoddy availability but want to schedule a time to play blah blah gmt what is your timezone/ when can you play?" There's no team-building even required for this tour so all you have to do is just ask when to play. I didn't say you had to get your battle done; just make one post. If you can't do that, you are screwed for tournaments in general.

Reactions: Mq

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Steven Snype for some reason, I was never tagged in the original post, so I thought you were just getting it ready this whole time D: (I never got an alert from it).

Is there anything I can do?

Edit: I suppose not, because you said you aren't taking anymore subs. My apologies for putting you through this. I will help in any way I can.
Sorry you never got a notification that you were tagged; the link worked to tag you and you weren't one of the tags that I did not properly tag the first time since the link to your profile worked from clicking on your name in OP worked. However I did post in op of signups that each round would be a week long and r1 would be posted on Monday, not long after deadline for signups. It's generally a week long so checking back to this subforum within the past 48 hours is a reasonable bet/assumption to make for anyone.

Unfortunately I can't do anything for you at this point since as host I have to run this tour smoothl (subbing anyone in after this point has the potential to delay the tourney) and I cannot sub you in vs someone else since you would have been facing 2 opps.

Deadline is more than a week after this thread was posted, but people get subbed out after not even 48 hours. if we didnt contact them after 4, 5 days i understand it to get subbed out. but not even 2 days? thats just stupid

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Steven Snype said:
Sorry you never got a notification that you were tagged; the link worked to tag you and you weren't one of the tags that I did not properly tag the first time since the link to your profile worked from clicking on your name in OP worked. However I did post in op of signups that each round would be a week long and r1 would be posted on Monday, not long after deadline for signups. It's generally a week long so checking back to this subforum within the past 48 hours is a reasonable bet/assumption to make for anyone.

Unfortunately I can't do anything for you at this point since as host I have to run this tour smoothl (subbing anyone in after this point has the potential to delay the tourney) and I cannot sub you in vs someone else since you would have been facing 2 opps.
OK, this is fine. I'm disappointed that I can't participate in this but it's not the end of the world :P. I'll hope to participate in one of your tours in the future. Thanks!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I talked this over with Isa just now and since you actually played you will be given your win. leremyju and antemortem did not antemortem lost and will not have an opponent. for leremyju I looked at the other matches I wanted to sub people in for. Since retagging those people, one of the tagged inactives got in contact w/his opp so you will be subbing in for the other match. White Lion18 is your new opponent.

White Lion18 vs leremyju
antemortem vs Derivatives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)