Randbat Tournament Round 1

Damn really Steven :/ This is one of my favourite tournaments and I get subbed out without a warning ? Just a quick look at my wall and you see that i'm active. I'm on holidays and can play pretty much whenever so sending the first Pm accomplishes nothing, and my opponent sent none so i'm not even johning. Still i was going to do it but 5 days isn't enough to play randbat game it seems... Please sub me in if some matchup is actually uncertain, i'll play the guy in minutes if you tell me on smogtours.

Last edited:
Ya so my opponent responded yesterday asking if we could play this evening. Asked for a time and he never responded. I'm going to be moving for the rest of the weekend so I don't know if I will be able to get this done if I can't get a definite schedule

won 2-0 vs trollface.jpg, gg nice battle, magicals rolls and gyarados-mega took just 72% on HJK Hawlucha.
Replay on Kurukaito if needed.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Activity calls:

MikeDecIsHere vs Shuckleking87 - would normally coin flip but after checking wall, they are scheduled to play in like an hour from now. i'll give them the extension. if this match is not played by tomorrow morning, i will coin flip.

sand1234 vs RyuKai - no contact from either after first point of activity. coin flip went to sand1234

R2 up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)