Random Gen Team Tourney Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
freaktron please read correctly before commenting. this matter does not concern you anyway as you are not participating in this tournemant. And Aeolus is correct, I said it could be any generation in either NU, UU, OU or Ubers.

so im guessing we use the Smogn Tier list correct? Gl to my team and Ill be seeing whenever you want to play skarm.

it would be easy you got 100% burn =p and your tangela just cheated random damage wise and my sleep powder missed turn 1 on your stupid 100% burn arcanine =p.....no fully para's though =s

Groudon80 said:
fuck rby uu is the only metagame i dont know shit about :[
This. lol.

I've only got one RBY team and it is fucking OU/standard, so it looks like I gotta hurry and make a team. Let me just go PM akuchi....

Spanky

Just went to Smogon looking for 0nion. What times are you usually online?

If you don't want to wait for me to pop into Smogon then you can always come to PokeRealm. I'm there a lot. My sleep schedule is a bit off right now so I'm not sure what times I'm usually online.

I don't think I'll be making the Smogon Tour this weekend either so drop into PokeRealm sometime and we'll probably have a better chance of getting this done.

dragon hawk, I need a day or two to get ready, but I'm on PR a lot and I'll start checking smogon. pm me for your times.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to SSBM Roy 3-0.

Not my day today, lost to Husk in a PR tourney too :(

Got outplayed but think I would've had a chance if not for a few paras and a Bind miss. gg.

When I signed up for this, I thought it would be RS OU, Uber, NU or UU - as did many other people, I'm sure.

Next time, please make the registration rules clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)