Rating the most fuckable Air Ride Machines in City Trial (Kirby Air Ride Game Cube)

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
1609988404260.png
Welcome to the official Kirby Air Ride Stars Fuckability Rankings. You should know the drill by now; In this thread, we as a community will rank every single usable Air ride Machine in the city trial mode into tiers. In this thread, you're encouraged to post your thoughts and opinions on the various Machines that are usable in City Trial and what tier they should fall under. Posts in this thread will be taken into account when deciding rank changes.

The general idea of the topic is to rank each Air Ride Machine under "rankings" that go in descending order. This tier list ranks the machines from most fuckable to least fuckable in every tier so it's fine to nominate something above something else in the same tier.

• EX: Hydra is simply not at all fuckable unless you're really into spikes
Please Note: King Dedede, Meta Knight, the flight warp star, and the top ride machines are not to be included. This is due to them not being used in actual city trial and instead can only be used in other modes

I'd jump at the chance to fuck these
1609988484537.png

Slick Star: Should probably suspect this one. If there were enough stars to have an S+ this would be it. It comes pre-lubed and starts at 27.02 MPH (I'm not converting to metric, fuck off). Its traction is the worst which bodes well for its overall fuckability. Despite its mediocre speed, it reigns supreme because if it were too fast it would be over too quickly and I fuck air ride machines I prefer it to last.

1609988969935.png

Wagon Star: The wagon has an absolute dump truck of an ass.

I'd fuck these
1609989335264.png

The Dragoon: This legendary star was a tough contender for S but simply fell short due to it requiring assembly before doing the deed. Don't let this be a turn-off as it's truly an exotic machine that will take you all the way to the mile club with its insane glide. I'd fuck the dragoon.

1609989816887.png

The Shadow Star: The closest to a goth star we'll get is the shadow star. It's dark, sleek, and edgy. The gliding capabilities are nothing to scoff at either ranking at 3rd in the game (tied with Hydra). Furthermore, its high attack stat and low HP make it a great contender in bed. I'd fuck the shadow star.

1609990579741.png

The Formula Star: Its nice soothing light blue color with a sleek exterior. Moreover, it's the second-fastest star in the game however it requires a lot of foreplay and build-up to get there. While this initially sounds like a downside it allows to experience multiple different speeds of pleasure. I'd fuck the formula star.

1609990802639.png

The Wheelie Bike: What sets the wheelie bike apart from other A tier air ride machines is it's able to make eye contact with you. This coupled with its shapely frame and perfectly sized exhaust pipes place it solidly in the A tier. I'd fuck the wheelie bike.

1609991097398.png

The Wing Star: Compared to other stars in the A tier it is somewhat vanilla. It's less impressive than dragoon, and slower than the Formula Star but the wing star still possess a great deal of elegance with its angelic design and its gliding prowess. I'd fuck the wing star.

I'd probably fuck it

The Compact Star: The most basic star in the game is easily everyone's first love in city trial. This is due to its good handling, solid frame, and well-rounded stats. For these reasons, I'd probably fuck the compact star.

1609991970085.png

The jet star: It takes you high with the same fire and passion as the dragoon and wing star but it quickly comes crashing back down. It tries its hardest but it ultimately cannot achieve what the others. I see a particular charm and I'd probably fuck the jet star.

1609992108622.png

The Warp Star: While many may view this as an upgraded compact star it falls short of the compact star's well-rounded stats which makes it difficult to handle. Despite this, it still possesses and a charming design and mediocre speed. I'd probably fuck the warp star.

1609992374162.png

The Rocket Star: It builds up one massive shot and blows it. This massive shot is great for quick and fast-paced sessions. This may seem impressive at first but can leave much to be desired later on in the night. Thus, it's not good for much else which is why I'd probably fuck the Rocket Star.

1609992635492.png

The Turbo Star: While the Turbo star excels at top speed, its unconventional handling makes any movement with it awkward. However, the turbo star possesses a sleek, one of a kind cherry red exterior and thus, I'd probably fuck the turbo star.

I'd definitely have to be inebriated
1609992931555.png

The Rex Wheelie: With a great top speed and thicc exhaust pipes, rex wheelie seems like a very fuckable aird machine. However, its absolutely atrocious design and awful handling leave very much be desired and thus, I'd have to be inebriated give rex a shot.

1609993296574.png

The Swerve star: It's all or nothing and has 0 control. What it lacks in handling it makes up for in raw speed, however, I don't how to fuck triangles so I'd have to be inebriated to figure it out.

1609993484750.png

The wheelie Scooter: You'd think it would be similar to the wheelie bike but its overall lack in attractiveness, HP, and speed leaves much to be desired in the bedroom. Not to mention it looks like and old man. I'd have to be inedebriated to even think about this one.

1609993722163.png

The Bulk Star: It looks like a shopping cart that hobos push around. The star itself cannot provide any pleasure or security. Not to mention its probably awful for the enviroment with that massive fucking engine on the back.

No
1609993877800.png

Hydra: It would hurt :psycry:

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hydra: D>B yes it'd hurt, thats part of the fun, beyond that ala the dragoon it's truly a legendary ride and worth every bit of effort

fine w/ slick star being S+ that shit looks goooooooood

imo swap shadow star and the wagon star

rocket star to D for SURE who tf wants it to only be one shot thats 0 fun, idc how good that shot is thats NOT enough for satisfaction

overall a p mid list i dont have much of an opinion on, but like gd why did you put hydra in D for the main draw of it, COMPLETE oversight imho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)