Rating your pickup lines

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
tinder-png-15.png

In this thread I will be rating your pick up lines. This will be similar to the Albatr0ss RMJ thread in that I will score your pickup lines on a scale of 1-10 and I will give you pointers on how to improve it. I like to think I know how to talk to girls. I will put this to good use and teach you.​

Q: What constitutes a good pick up line?
A: Pickup lines very between person to person. In my opinion a good pick up line is something you can build a conversation off of.

Q: Do girls like cheesy pickup lines?
A: Yes, in today's age it seems that girls like guys that have some "Dad humor." This is especially true for girls that attend universities.

Q: Do girls actually like the overtly sexual pick up lines?
A: No, if you ever say anything overtly sexual to start the conversation you've just outed yourself as douche and you have almost 0 chance with this girl.

Q: What about picking up guys?
A: Guys are really easy. All you gotta do is be like "heyy" and start a convo from there. Make sure the hey has 2 ys

Here's an example of a pick up line I use quite a bit that is has been very succesfull

"oh fuck, now I gotta think of my next two wishes to ask the genie"

This line is, while not directly engaging the person, is one that makes them ask questions about you.

Here's an example of a conversation I had.
Snapchat-465604540.jpg

As you can see, she asks a questions about the line, and I cater my response to fit what I think she'll want to hear. Than I simply ask her to dinner. It works 85% of the time.

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
how do they not get that pickup line right off the bat is what I’m wondering, it’s so good wtf
Sometimes it's better that way. It helps spark conversation. The usual second response is what're the other 2 in which I always respond with "Idk why don't we talk about it over dinner/coffee"

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
wait can we go back for a second i'm confused how i get the capability to message someone
This isn't just a thread for tinder pick up lines this is a thread for all pick up lines. On tinder you have to match with the person to get the chance at messaging them.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
"Hey, let's plot a course....INTERcourse"
undefined
6/10

This pickup line is fucking amazing. It's extremely funny and clever but it's really hit or miss if you were to use it on a girl. If the girl finds it funny than you can Segway off of it into a much more cute lighthearted approach. I wouldn't recommend segwaying off of it with another sex based saying.

Hey girl, are you an metamorphic rock formed from granite? Cause you’re looking gneiss.

I just looked at you and thought, “What a beautiful woman, I’d better not take this chance for granite.”

Are you an igneous rock? Cause I wanna date you.

Deleted User 465389

Banned deucer.
rap this using a microphone

side effects may include the person falling for you, doing a duet with you, or leaving instantly. Xaviere won’t tell you the odds for each, but like 2 of them are good so that helps. Xaviere also won’t tell you what others reactions’ll be, so be warned. Xaviere is not responsible for whatever happens.

Reactions: BP
rap this using a microphone

side effects may include the person falling for you, doing a duet with you, or leaving instantly. Xaviere won’t tell you the odds for each, but like 2 of them are good so that helps. Xaviere also won’t tell you what others reactions’ll be, so be warned. Xaviere is not responsible for whatever happens.
fuck ive been using a hairbrush

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)