RBY Borderline Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaceflare posted somewhere else that he would not be on much due to irl issues, I still pm'd him to see if he can sneak in so we can battle

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i've shown you my problem with devilkid. I only hope you are sympathetic of my claim, especially since he is pulling the same shit with you.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i dont see omastar on much. =[. normally i do, so i thought this battle wasn't gonna be a problem. i'll look harder.

Completly luck whored GP, who forfeited when i was 6-5 up.

God, the luck whoring was so fucking gay and ruined what could have been a good match =/

i've shown you my problem with devilkid. I only hope you are sympathetic of my claim, especially since he is pulling the same shit with you.
LOOOOOOOL chill. WTF is your problem. I would have time to battle 2morrow. I send you an PM now.

Alright, it doesn't look like this round is going too much further. I'll make the next round pairings sometime tomorrow (this gives Dkid and JMC time to battle if they can)

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Syberia needs to battle and win the tourney so I can say I lost to the winner!

On a side note, the Indian miss is fucking hot.

and the netherlands one was shit

EDIT:
Begin Turn #29
wraith's Venusaur is fast asleep.
---------------------------------
DrunkPriest's Kabutops used Hyper Beam!
(61% damage)
wraith's Venusaur fainted!

End Battle! DrunkPriest wins!
Score: 0 to 4

If TCP comes on tonight, we'll battle. If not, then give him the win, since it's my fault we couldn't battle earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)