RBY Cup IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity (assuming that means no show here) it has been two hours since the match we scheduled on Monday (i asked for the match to be on the weekend) was supposed to happen

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Me and TheThorn were ment to play about 2 hours ago, but I never found him on. Idk if we can play tommorow, so requesting extension or activity

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
my opponent missed the scheduled time
Um no I said around 2pm gmt -4 because I had to go at 3:00pm my time. You missed the time, not me. Proof i was online at 2something ish before I decided he wasn't showing slow net won't lemme use imgur so hope this will do.
Screenshot_2018-04-21-19-01-30.pngScreenshot_2018-04-20-14-25-48.png

Last edited:
activity post:
Ingrain03: Hey, something popped up to me at a 14 GMT -3 for the RBY match , would it be okay if we moved it to 20 GMT -3? Or what other time can you play?
Last seen Today at 9:44 AM

Um no I said around 2pm gmt -4 because I had to go at 3:00pm my time. You missed the time, not me. Proof i was online at 2something ish before I decided he wasn't showing slow net won't lemme use imgur so hope this will do.
View attachment 112040View attachment 112041
lmao ur a fucking lying worstcunt.

I was online PS and smogtours at the scheduled time (2pm est) until about 4pm and u never showed. You weren't even on the forums at that time as I checked our VM messages and u never sent anything, and you never even replied when I let you know I was online.

and btw look how flimsy and shit his excuse is. he's tryna say he couldn't find out my alt was bugzinator RC as he had no way of contacting me, even though we literally have a wall VM on his profile that we used to schedule???

someone ban this little bitch

also btw you can't show 30 minutes of activity and then try to claim a win by pretending you're busy for the rest of the week. you never mentioned anything about that in any of ur VMs.

you basically hid for 30 mins on PS and never even told me ur alt or looked for me

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hid? I was on an alt, ye but I checked both tours and main and never saw a name that looked similar when I was on 2-2:35 and yes I can call act because of this : https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/ I waited 35 minutes for you to show up and you messaged me at 2:42 , 42 minutes after the time I said. We agreed to 2:00pm not 2:30pm gmt -4 or even 3pm. And you just showed how toxic you are lol, when I was just following scheduling procedure. I was online as you can see at 2:25pm gmt -4 in my ss, and you messaged me 2:42pm. There was a bit of a time difference between that, and my acc was linked to my main acc Magma as I included in my wall, sig and info on my profile since I never log out when I'm on an alt. Pretending? I actually have a lot of college assignments due and haven't really been on ps! In my free time I have. Do i really have to lie about irl shit, no I don't if you don't believe me I kindly show you my sybullus for every college class I have and how much I have due on Monday and Tuesday.

Hid? I was on an alt, ye but I checked both tours and main and never saw a name that looked similar when I was on 2-2:35 and yes I can call act because of this : https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/ I waited 35 minutes for you to show up and you messaged me at 2:42 , 42 minutes after the time I said. We agreed to 2:00pm not 2:30pm gmt -4 or even 3pm. And you just showed how toxic you are lol, when I was just following scheduling procedure. I was online as you can see at 2:25pm gmt -4 in my ss, and you messaged me 2:42pm. There was a bit of a time difference between that, and my acc was linked to my main acc Magma as I included in my wall, sig and info on my profile since I never log out when I'm on an alt. Pretending? I actually have a lot of college assignments due and haven't really been on ps! In my free time I have. Do i really have to lie about irl shit, no I don't if you don't believe me I kindly show you my sybullus for every college class I have and how much I have due on Monday and Tuesday.
Just because I messaged you at 2:42 doesn't mean I wasn't online before that though? We scheduled for "around 2" and I waited on the server from around 1:30, before I tried your wall VM as I assumed you were just running late. You never tried my wall VM once which shows you were just fishing for activity when you easily could've found me online. Just checking tours and main and then tryna claim activity is laughable.

And IDGAF about ur college assignments. You shouldn't enter these tours if you have no time to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)