RBY Team Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Still waiting for :-

Fuzion vs 180.ROGER
M3K vs Siphai
Lesm46 vs Fool_Hi
Peterko vs Holyknight
0mastar vs Hairy Pimp

Lesm hasnt been on the forums for almost a week now...

I suggest Fool Hi get IRC, Lesm is always on IRC

EDIT: damn you :(

HK won in one of the closest RBY matches ever.

It was down to HK's low health lax and a 56% Pared tauros at the final turn, hoping for a FP, Hk Body Slammed(no HB), only to get a ch instead!

Yay we advance

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, still waiting for :-

Fuzion vs 180.ROGER
M3K vs Siphai
0mastar vs Hairy Pimp

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah pretty much the closest RBY battle in my life...64 turns, 0-1

it was 2-1 and I had to xlopde cloy gainst snorlax and then it was 199HP para tauros gainst 22% lax...how it ended is in slash´s post, very gg, sorry teammmates

Shiv

mostly harmless
iirc p15 is writing up a warstory of his battle with skarm (fucking funny battle, go leech seed eggy!)

I'm trying to contact M3k, but he doesn't seem to be on AIM all the times I check, nor does he seem to be on Smogon...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering:

At the final round, do the members of the winner team has to face off with their team members?

Why would that happen? Each team consists of one player of each level, so if there's no major hax then the it's really lopsided.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No, you got me wrong. Like, we will be eliminating teams until we are left with 1. So will the tourney end here, or do the three members of the winner team fight each other to filter down to one victor? I was just wondering, cuz I've forgot how these types of team tourney works out =p

im pretty sure he DID understand you, and no, you won't have to battle your own team members. whatever team wins, WINS. that's it.

You must be in a hell of a timezone to not see me on AIM. Anyway, yeah, OpPrime on IRC. I'll try and catch you this weekend.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Hairy Pimp hasnt been on since the third so I may be subbing him out today if that match isnt done by today.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Yeah presently, 3 people (including you) asked if they could be subs.

Subbed Hairy Pimp with Thunda. Its Thunda vs 0mastar now. Please get this done soon.

M3k, Siphai is in England or around there so your time zones are probably well off.

I've pm'd 180.Roger and told him when's good for me and stuff, but he never said which days are good for him. Anyways if you see this Roger, I can be on most of today so I hope to see you sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)