Rebecca Black Plague Thread

I can't stand how she says "which seat can I take" even though there's only one seat available.

Also I actually went a whole Friday without hearing that song.

My theory is that America and Canada are at some form of war.

America attacked with Miley Cyrus, Canada retaliated with Justin Bieber, and now America's gone and done this.

I dread to think what Canada's next move is.

She should sing in Japanese instead of English. In Japanese, monotony is the norm, but in English, it just sounds weird.

If she were to sing in Japanese, she would be a great singer.

My theory is that America and Canada are at some form of war.

America attacked with Miley Cyrus, Canada retaliated with Justin Bieber, and now America's gone and done this.

I dread to think what Canada's next move is.
I wouldn't be surprised if Canada pulls out a time paradox and claims that Obama was the child of McCain.

/digression

Yea i really don't get the hype for this video or song, the song is no worse both in lyrics or the voice then shit put out by Kesha, Katy Perry, Black eyed peas or a host of other artists that are meant to be taken seriously.

I don't get why everyone hates this Rebecca Black song so much. Yes, I understand that it's as bad as Vogon poetry but in case you didn't realize it, Vogons LIKE Vogon poetry. So maybe they won't destroy Earth in the future because this song exists.

Yea i really don't get the hype for this video or song, the song is no worse both in lyrics or the voice then shit put out by Kesha, Katy Perry, Black eyed peas or a host of other artists that are meant to be taken seriously.
I laughed at Kesha's lyrics, but honestly RB made me laugh more and more WTF factor, plus I guess people see her as comparison to Justin Bieber being another young and hated artist and also with a "bad auto-tuned voice".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)